Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Should there be more episodes regarding Kakashi's childhood ?
Yesplz =] 17 89.47%
Nothx =[ 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #21
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Should there be more on Kakashi's childhood ?

i bit more should have been added
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:23 PM   #22
yashi uzumaki
Academy Graduate

yashi uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

2 episodes is not enough to satisfy my mini kakashi needs!!!

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?" - Kakashi Hatake

"Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Regardless of how much you may hate me for being who I am, I will always be just that, myself." - me!
yashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #23
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

yes i think there should be more
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:53 PM   #24
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes. There should be more...I'd like to know what happened to his mom and Rin.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #25
yashi uzumaki
Academy Graduate

yashi uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Yes. There should be more...I'd like to know what happened to his mom and Rin.
yeah whats up with not even mentiontiong his mom??!!

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?" - Kakashi Hatake

"Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Regardless of how much you may hate me for being who I am, I will always be just that, myself." - me!
yashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:20 PM   #26
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I hope we do get to see an other arc about Kakashi's childhood. I also want to know about Rin.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #27
-Dattebayo-
Apprentice Genin

-Dattebayo- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yesh.
We need more!! We are the crazy fans. xDDDD
Old 09-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #28
Tobi Madara
Chunin

Tobi Madara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashi uzumaki View Post
yeah whats up with not even mentiontiong his mom??!!
Who cares, really...
Tobi Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #29
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi Madara View Post
Who cares, really...
i care, really. lots of us actually...
i'd like to know what exactly happened to his mom!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:06 PM   #30
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes, yes, YES!!! I'd love to see more of Kakashi when he was younger!!! It'd be really interesting to see the part when he was in the anbu too!!
Old 10-30-2010, 04:13 AM   #31
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Should there be more on Kakashi's childhood ?

yeah it should be more of kakashi's childhood , he looks awsome ...
Unless If Destiny Feel Bad About Me
And Let Me Have You
I Love You Yeah
But I Think That Sometimes
That We All Must To Move On

*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #32
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No...
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #33
6jonathan1
Chunin

6jonathan1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Please,they already did enough of Kakashi's childhood. They need to do Minato's Childhood!!!

PSN: jonathanepic33
Gamertag: Jonathanepic33
Steam ID: Jonathan the Epic
Raptr: 6jonathan1
3DS Friends Code: 2320-6213-1054

6jonathan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #34
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'd really like to see that! It'd be great to see how he became the way he is now, maybe he mini series of episodes that molded him to the way he is now? MAybe that would also answer that question of what Rin meant to him , if anything and what became of her.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #35
KimikoUchiha
Genin

KimikoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would deffinately like to see more of his childhood. but there may not be anymore important events to see
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
  じしf_, )ノ
KimikoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #36
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

there has to be
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #38
kakashi14677
Freshmen Academy Student

kakashi14677 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No i believe that we already know enough about him and his past, plus not knowing about much about his past is what makes him even better. we know why he is like he is and how he got his sharingan eye, the thing that i would really like to know the abilities kakashi has now with his sharingan is that what obito was capable of?? or is it through kakashi training it
kakashi14677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #39
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Yes they definetely need Kakashi's childhood, but I also like Minato ...but the manga is a bit too much ahead of Anime, so...the manga is just the future of anime and so the manga is going a bit with Naruto after controlling the Nine Tails and etc. etc...it's when Kabuto activates Itachi and the other Summons of Edo Tensei

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #40
Yo_Slayer
Chunin

Yo_Slayer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kid Kakashi no. But Anbu Kakashi on the other hand would have been great to see just because the action it would shown with him.

Tags
kakashi, kakashi chronicles