Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
Moose
Genin

Moose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Is UN4 worth getting

I loved ultimate ninja 2 and 3 and I just want to know is UN4 worth getting
O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

♡ put this on your siggy if you love Rainbowrazor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is UN4 worth getting

If you're into playing against your friends and all, I'd say you should buy it, but only at a cheap price. DO not buy at full price! It's not worth that much lol.

If you're only playing it for the story, just rent it. It's less than desirable and can be beaten within less than a day.

If you have a PS3, just wait for Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 instead.

Hope this helps!
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I enjoyed it, but to tell the truth, I was really dissapointed. It just seemed like it lost more than it gained from the previous game.

Master mode seems very tedious; unlocking everything was a chore
The before time skip story is still there, but it is pretty much just some crappy flashback scenes
A lot of the Time Skip characters seem a little unbalanced; especially TS Shikamaru and Sasori.

but, however unbalanced, I did enjoy Free Battle. So, if you want to get the game for the story, I suggest you skip it unless you are a really big naruto fan and just want to add it to your collection. If you just want to mess around in free battle, then go for it. There are some pretty cool attacks that they added, so the battles seem a little more flashy.
---
Although the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas...
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

No, It was very crappy story line.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It was the storyline of Naruto Shippuden.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It was the storyline of Naruto Shippuden.
Exactly and the begining sucked.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Opinion is opinion.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #8
Moose
Genin

kk one more question how many characters
cause pardon my language but UN3 had a load of characters but like rise of a ninja had like 7 characters
O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

Old 07-20-2010, 03:03 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

There are 30 or 40.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
Moose
Genin

well thats pretty good and last question what about area cause said before Un3 only had a cupple of areas and they were pretty small while rise of a ninja was huge
O צבי אמריקאיכללים
/ \

Old 07-21-2010, 03:22 AM   #11
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To be honest if you can mod your PS2 I'd suggest you do that and import UN5 from Europe since it does everything UN4 can but BETTER. Still if you have a PS3 just get UNS and then UNS2. Anyway as for areas I assume you mean in story mode. You can explore the leaf village and areas outside of it and the Sand Village and areas outside of it but it's not as big as you'd expect however it is bigger than the areas you can explore in UN3.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #12
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I enjoyed it, but to tell the truth, I was really dissapointed. It just seemed like it lost more than it gained from the previous game.

Master mode seems very tedious; unlocking everything was a chore
The before time skip story is still there, but it is pretty much just some crappy flashback scenes
A lot of the Time Skip characters seem a little unbalanced; especially TS Shikamaru and Sasori.

but, however unbalanced, I did enjoy Free Battle. So, if you want to get the game for the story, I suggest you skip it unless you are a really big naruto fan and just want to add it to your collection. If you just want to mess around in free battle, then go for it. There are some pretty cool attacks that they added, so the battles seem a little more flashy.
---
Although the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas...
I was disappointed too. The non-canon story was nice, but it had you going in and out of the cave nonstop.

Free battle is where its at in that game, I don't agree that it's unbalanced, though.

Collecting everything WAS a chore, but it gave me something to do when I was bored.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:23 AM   #13
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Either get UN5 or if you have a PS3 just wait for UNS2; not UN4.
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #14
Nala
Apprentice Genin

Nala is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree with this ^
Nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:37 AM   #15
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

it's an OK game so yeah it's worth getting

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:07 PM   #16
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
I loved ultimate ninja 2 and 3 and I just want to know is UN4 worth getting
Yeah it's definitely a good game to play especially if you're going to have friends over to play with a lot

Current Black Belt in Taekwondo
Spoiler:
I Want To Know, Are You Insane Enough To Take The Challenge?
Spoiler:

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:
Proud Member of The Village Hidden In The Ocean

Naruke Uchiaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #17
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@naruke - why'd you bump a month dead thread?

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #18
Amaterasu666
Ninja Academy Student

Amaterasu666 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I enjoy UN4. But only get it if its under $20.
Amaterasu666 is offline   Reply With Quote