Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:43 AM   #41
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Wait... So does that mean. A new mask = more power

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
His new mask... I just keep seeing General Grievious...

Or maybe even a Voldo from Soul Calibur.
Voldo?

Yeah, yeah I can see that. Maybe that's why I like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:50 AM   #42
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This theory has one hole that I can see.

It could always be that he pretty much can look around her village whenever he wants. But I still highly doubt he'll obtain the Rinnegan.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #43
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Do the eyes merge or are they replaced? I always thought that they merge with some sort of jutsu.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #44
Hab
Academy Graduate

Hab is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't really know how would a new mask give him more powers. . .
Spoiler:
He probably changed it because Konan destroyed his other mask.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #45
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Well we know he has it.

I think he has it for him self.

We have seen 4-5 on him now.
I think that he actually has 3 eyes implanted now :P, 1 on the Top Tomoe Eye hole, hes a Triclops of doom!

BTW, Id like to see some wind style jutsu with that Uchiha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #46
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Spoiler:
Yes, but it looks more like Spiderman to me :P

Old 09-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #47
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Looool I disagree in every single part but I am only going to argument at the last part..

Sasuke already got owned by killer bee once and it was 1 vs 4.. you rly think he will defeat him alone now? lol..
Yes i do think he can defeat him now.
With Itachi's power and experience in using his MS since he first fought KB, Sasuke is exponentially stronger.
Why is that so hard to believe?
Old 09-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #48
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
Yes i do think he can defeat him now.
With Itachi's power and experience in using his MS since he first fought KB, Sasuke is exponentially stronger.
Why is that so hard to believe?
The only thing he got new is susanoo and its not as strong as itachi's one, and even if he uses that, bee can resist it with the 8 tails form.
And its hard to believe it because he already got owned in 4 vs 1, HE ALMOST DIED 2 TIMES!

lolwut?
Old 09-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #49
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Looool I disagree in every single part but I am only going to argument at the last part..

Sasuke already got owned by killer bee once and it was 1 vs 4.. you rly think he will defeat him alone now? lol..
EMS rape

Old 09-24-2010, 03:52 PM   #50
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
EMS rape

don't troll me

Or trololo guy will get you..

And EMS is a little kid compared to complete control of 8 tails..

lolwut?
Old 09-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #51
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
don't troll me

Or trololo guy will get you..

And EMS is a little kid compared to complete control of 8 tails..
Plot favor, hype, haxx EMS rape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I think that he actually has 3 eyes implanted now :P, 1 on the Top Tomoe Eye hole, hes a Triclops of doom!

BTW, Id like to see some wind style jutsu with that Uchiha.
wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
This theory has one hole that I can see.

It could always be that he pretty much can look around her village whenever he wants. But I still highly doubt he'll obtain the Rinnegan.
Konan's village?

Old 09-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #52
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Plot favor, hype, haxx EMS rape.

PLOT FAVOR? are you crazy??
Sasuke is like, the biggest user of "Kishimoto no jutsu"
Please... dont talk about what you dont know..

lolwut?
Old 09-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #53
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
PLOT FAVOR? are you crazy??
Sasuke is like, the biggest user of "Kishimoto no jutsu"
Please... dont talk about what you dont know..
Ah I get you now...

Kishi favors Sasuke. So he'll all ways get plot favor. Kishi Makes Sasuke haxx and hype because he likes Sasuke. So of cores he is going to get some huge plot-nees-of-PNJ for him. Name one time when that didn't happen?

A good example of this is the 5 Kage arc. Sasuke fought all of them, then fought Danzou, then fought Kakashi, Naruto, and some what of Sakura. Notice that he was 99% blind, and he still kicked ass. Normally in that situation they would of died. Sasuke can't die, until near the end of the story. Sasuke won't lose a fight unless plot calls for it.

Last edited by zerosameri; 09-24-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:51 PM   #54
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Ah I get you now...

Kishi favors Sasuke. So he'll all ways get plot favor. Kishi Makes Sasuke haxx and hype because he likes Sasuke. So of cores he is going to get some huge plot-nees-of-PNJ for him. Name one time when that didn't happen? A good example of this is the 5 Kage arc. Sasuke fought all of then, then fought Danzou, then fought Kakashi, Naruto, and some what of Sakura. Notice that he was 99% blind, and he still kicked ass. Normally in that situation they would of died. Sasuke can't die, until near the end of the story. Sasuke won't lose a fight unless plot calls for it.
Thank you for defending my position.
lol.
but now that i think about it,one of these days one of the main characters are gonna get destroyed in a battle to shake things up..not saying they will die, but i feel like for the suspense factor, it would be interesting to have someone important lose in a battle so ppl are always on their toes and guessing.
Kinda like kakashi dying. that was a great idea. i thought he for real died at the time that i read that.stuff like that makes it better IMO.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #55
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you for defending my position.
lol.
but now that i think about it,one of these days one of the main characters are gonna get destroyed in a battle to shake things up..not saying they will die, but i feel like for the suspense factor, it would be interesting to have someone important lose in a battle so ppl are always on their toes and guessing.
Kinda like kakashi dying. that was a great idea. i thought he for real died at the time that i read that.stuff like that makes it better IMO.
No problem

Think about it, and all the power [ect]. Then just add over time all the power they will have. Now will they come out all spiffy and a live... No.

I for one think they'll die. Eh~ I don't think that will happen.

I don't think Kakashi even plays a HUGE part now

Quote:
I have a more immediate prediction.

I THINK: Madara and Kabuto go after Naruto who also has Yamato with him. Epic fight, and Yamato might die, but Naruto comes out of the battle alive(obviously).

Madara sends for Sasuke to go after the Eight-Tails and the two of them have an epic rematch. Sasuke defeats KB barely, and remains in a very weakened state, and Zetsu who has been watching the fight all that time pulls something slick against Sasuke...

Seems reasonable to me.
Of cores. Naruto will needs him. How can someone disagree with that?

Maybe... Sasuke would plot rape him. Zetu wont do that (I think)

Old 09-25-2010, 09:17 AM   #56
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ah I get you now...

Kishi favors Sasuke. So he'll all ways get plot favor. Kishi Makes Sasuke haxx and hype because he likes Sasuke. So of cores he is going to get some huge plot-nees-of-PNJ for him. Name one time when that didn't happen?

A good example of this is the 5 Kage arc. Sasuke fought all of them, then fought Danzou, then fought Kakashi, Naruto, and some what of Sakura. Notice that he was 99% blind, and he still kicked ass. Normally in that situation they would of died. Sasuke can't die, until near the end of the story. Sasuke won't lose a fight unless plot calls for it.

Sasuke will never lose a fight even if he is fighting vs madara and the 7 tailed beasts + naruto in kyubi form! He is invicible! Plot no jutsu ftw!!!...

Anyway, sasuke couldn't beat KBee ever, and even if he does, raikage would go after him like mad and finish him off.. but sasuke would probably bringing another clone.. so he fails ;D

lolwut?
Old 09-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #57
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
No problem

Think about it, and all the power [ect]. Then just add over time all the power they will have. Now will they come out all spiffy and a live... No.

I for one think they'll die. Eh~ I don't think that will happen.

I don't think Kakashi even plays a HUGE part now

Of cores. Naruto will needs him. How can someone disagree with that?

Maybe... Sasuke would plot rape him. Zetu wont do that (I think)
Youre right about that.
And yeah kakashi's purpose has already kind have been served. He is just going along for the ride now.

Plot rape. hahaha.
I dont think zetsu would try to kill sasuke, but it seems like something shady zetsu would do. i dont really know zetsu's intentions thats why. he SEEMS loyal but im not really sure what his motives are.

And to Semog, i think if A were to go after Sasuke, Madara would fight and kill him.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #58
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Youre right about that.
And yeah kakashi's purpose has already kind have been served. He is just going along for the ride now.

Plot rape. hahaha.
I dont think zetsu would try to kill sasuke, but it seems like something shady zetsu would do. i dont really know zetsu's intentions thats why. he SEEMS loyal but im not really sure what his motives are.

And to Semog, i think if A were to go after Sasuke, Madara would fight and kill him.
Spoiler:

Why is she so perfect?
Old 09-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #59
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Youre right about that.

Plot rape. hahaha.

That could happen.
And yeah I kinda agree with what you said about kakashi, but I don't want to see him die, naruto suffered enough from friends deaths..

I don't think zetsu would kill sasuke since both madara and kabuto want sasuke, and zetsu is very loyal to madara, he just doesn't have a strong reason to kill sasuke.

lolwut?
Old 09-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #60
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
That could happen.
And yeah I kinda agree with what you said about kakashi, but I don't want to see him die, naruto suffered enough from friends deaths..

I don't think zetsu would kill sasuke since both madara and kabuto want sasuke, and zetsu is very loyal to madara, he just doesn't have a strong reason to kill sasuke.
Ya kno, I think id be okay with Kakashi dying...but i dont think he will. Naruto seems to have hardened up though emotionally. dont ya think? like during the pain invasion when he felt that kakashi died, he didnt explode with rage like he normally would. Although he did when Hinata died so it kinda cancels out.
-.-

Yeah i dont think he would kill sasuke, but as far as we know, we dont really know if he has a strong reason to kill sasuke..and yeah thats true. he is loyal to madara but he would let sasuke die which is weird to me.(<--five kage summit)