Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #21
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Why try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
In our galaxy alone, there is around 100,000,000,000 billion stars. In one tiny corner of the sky, there are billions of other galaxies.

You are an insignificant speck of carbon, so small relative to the universe that you can't even comprehend it. I can guarantee that with your life, the universe won't ever notice you.

So why try? Why not just give up life? (No, I'm not turning emo, but it's a serious point to consider).
Because I matter to myself. Therefore, I will try.

Besides, I've got friends, and there are still so many fun things I haven't yet tried.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #22
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I look upon the vastness of space and realize my existence is startling significant. All were meant to acquiesce to my whims. The fact that I've gone through life largely ignored, yet never neglected, is proof of this, certainly. Or I'm just ripping off Douglas Adams, but is that a bad thing?? Zarniwoop's the fool, not Zaphod. Just sayin'.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
In our galaxy alone, there is around 100,000,000,000 billion stars. In one tiny corner of the sky, there are billions of other galaxies.

You are an insignificant speck of carbon, so small relative to the universe that you can't even comprehend it. I can guarantee that with your life, the universe won't ever notice you.

So why try? Why not just give up life? (No, I'm not turning emo, but it's a serious point to consider).

Because being bored sucks. That's why.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #24
Chuckness
Chunin

Chuckness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sure, there are countless of stars and systems out there, but that doesn't mean you can't try to make a difference. Sure, they might be important in the Universes' point of view, but how important are those other civilizations to you? I mean, do you really care if they make fire in another galaxy, or if they have a little party? I mean, to them, we're not important, and to us, they're not important. All that really matters is what you think, and what you care about (which should be this planet, if you don't want to be a scatterbrain).

Chuckness is offline   Reply With Quote