Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Wait... So does that mean. A new mask = more power

So Last page of 511 It said
Quote:
With a new mask and another step towards becoming complete, Madara targets Naruto!
Now the bold part.. So does that mean with a new mask for Madara means he is becoming more 'solid' and powerful?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #2
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Wait... So does that mean. A new mask = more power

Yes indeed and that's a fact

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

Old 09-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

That's what I was thinking too. Tobi may go through some mask changes.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well it's highly likely he has Rinnengan now.

Question is...does he keep his right sharingan eye?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

Well we know he has it.

I think he has it for him self.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamui View Post
Yes indeed and that's a fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
That's what I was thinking too. Tobi may go through some mask changes.
We have seen 4-5 on him now.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Well we know he has it.

I think he has it for him self.

We have seen 4-5 on him now.

Sorry I meant that he's already transplanted it.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry I meant that he's already transplanted it.
Most likely he does. But then again he may not even need it for Naruto. His basic Sharingan is all ready really strong. MS's are twice as strong as your Basic sharingan (witch it all ready super strong), and the EMS Is triple the strength. So just imagine all the power.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #8
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Most likely he does. But then again he may not even need it for Naruto. His basic Sharingan is all ready really strong. MS's are twice as strong as your Basic sharingan (witch it all ready super strong), and the EMS Is triple the strength. So just imagine all the power.
But we don't even know if Madara still has MS or EMS.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #9
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

What he said, and to answer your question, I think he does, because the sage of the six paths had a eye that was sharingan + rinnegan, maybe he is trying that 'combo' too and come near his power.

lolwut?
Old 09-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Eh. Closeup really only showed him taking the left eye, never showed Nagato's right eye.

And since Madara just killed his left eyte, that doesn't really matter much.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #11
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But we don't even know if Madara still has MS or EMS.
Is that even possible? If you have your Sharingan, go through hard times you get MS, get someone else Sharingan you have EMS.

You take out that eye, put a basic in, you still have EMS, going by Kishi's sharingan logic.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
What he said, and to answer your question, I think he does, because the sage of the six paths had a eye that was sharingan + rinnegan, maybe he is trying that 'combo' too and come near his power.
Also I dunno if Rinnengan has warping. Madara likes warping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Eh. Closeup really only showed him taking the left eye, never showed Nagato's right eye.

And since Madara just killed his left eyte, that doesn't really matter much.
I wonder if he'll give the other Rinnengan eye to Sasuke?

...At least in my case.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #13
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I dont think Madara wants to share something that strong, with someone who could already possibly defeat him. If he does, it'll make me really truly believe that Madara sees Sasuke as Izuna.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I dont think Madara wants to share something that strong, with someone who could already possibly defeat him. If he does, it'll make me really truly believe that Madara sees Sasuke as Izuna.
Sasuke does look like Izuna. But Madara is not a giving guy, also.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #15
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was thinking more in the sense that he gives
it to Sasuke to hook him up to the Gedo Statue.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But maybe therein lies the atonement that Kishimoto eventually gives to every villain he has created.

Madara once took his brother's eyes. Now he's giving them back.

Quote:
Sounds like he plans on doing that himself.

He's awfully quick to go after the Jinchuuriki, who he now knows are together.

Last edited by TheBlackChidori; 09-23-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But maybe therein lies the atonement that Kishimoto eventually gives to every villain he has created.

Madara once took his brother's eyes. Now he's giving them back.
I still don't think madara see's Sasuke and Izuna.
Quote:
I tough you needed a tailed beast to be hooked up to it

Old 09-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #18
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I honestly dont either Zero. I just like throwing theories in the air. I'm a rumor starter.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #19
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Also I dunno if Rinnengan has warping. Madara likes warping.

I wonder if he'll give the other Rinnengan eye to Sasuke?

I dont know if he would share something so precious and strong..
And if you look to his new mask, he has something that looks like an eye opening on his foreheard.. maybe, just maybe he implanted it there?

lolwut?
Old 09-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #20
-Dattebayo-
Apprentice Genin

-Dattebayo- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

..New mask = New mask :!D