Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #21
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The New Battlegrounds - aka Project VS

Who will comprise this alleged BG Council?
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #22
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Who will comprise this alleged BG Council?
Probably not you. No offense, I just don't think you're a very likely candidate.

Last edited by deidara330; 09-22-2010 at 05:35 PM.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #23
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why not?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #24
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Because people hate me. I'm what you might call abrasive. It comes from being surrounded by trolls and stupid people.

Deidara330, while not technically falling under any of these, hates me because he doesn't like that I'm mean to trolls and stupid people and will always oppose me just out of spite. This is by his own admission mind you.

My primary concern with the people on the Council is that they will dictate who and who doesn't advance based entirely on personal feelings rather than actual skill. Several FAIL members have already indicated a willingness to abuse their powers, and I don't trust 90% of the rest of you people.

I am capable of objectivity, but try convincing anyone here that I'm not the worst person in the world.

Last edited by Nyruss; 09-22-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:29 PM   #25
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because people hate me. I'm what you might call abrasive. It comes from being surrounded by trolls and stupid people.

Deidara330, while not technically falling under any of these, hates me because he doesn't like that I'm mean to trolls and stupid people and will always oppose me just out of spite. This is by his own admission mind you.

My primary concern with the people on the Council is that they will dictate who and who doesn't advance based entirely on personal feelings rather than actual skill. Several FAIL members have already indicated a willingness to abuse their powers, and I don't trust 90% of the rest of you people.

I am capable of objectivity, but try convincing anyone here that I'm not the worst person in the world.
Eh, you can be annoying sometimes,but I don't think you would be bad for the job. You know a lot about the series that are debated and all that jaz that comes with it.Although being impatient with nooblets(like myself) is what makes you look bad in my eyes at least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #26
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

In my opinion, DM is portrayed as a bad person by most of you, but to the BG and its users he is mostly unbiased and doesn't share "This person>This person" feelings or the like. He'd be a great council member although I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few to say that.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Dudemeister isn't worst person in the world.

I would do the compromising, but I'd probably not really be into it. Likely would only be in the Metadome.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #28
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Oh, thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it.
Quote:
Unless you're Glenn Beck or an uber-terrorist there are tons of people worse than you. (I have an intense hatred of Glenn Beck.) And at least 3 people have already said you're not that bad.

Edit: Nevermind. I've decided I'd rather avoid another arguement.

Last edited by deidara330; 09-22-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #29
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I like how this sounds. The BGs will be a lot more organized.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #30
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Recommending D330, Kuromaki, and Miles as for sure members of the council.

If anyone has reason to disagree, say so.

I'd also put Dudemeister on there. Provided he isn't a complete ass at all times. Give him a chance, he seems mature and fair enough.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #31
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

Being mean isn't a way to get any sort of rank at all, even if you think it's needed, it's not, it'd be better if you just grit your teeth, smile and hold back any foul comments, though you have gottan better from when you started. And I can't speak for anyone else but you likely won't be anywhere near bottom tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
I honestly don't remember who I have and haven't told what about this, be here it is-

The Battlegrounds is being completely remade. Or massively remade. Semantics are up to you, but stuff's gonna happen and it won't be the same .

Here's an outline of the new section, and the main additions involved-

Battlegrounds Category forum/Section
-Announcements, Council Open Discussions
-Narutoverse
--Top Tier
--Middle Tier
--Bottom Tier
--Free Battle
-Singleverse
--Top Tier
--Middle Tier
--Bottom Tier
--Free Battle
-Multiverse
--Top Tier
--Middle Tier
--Bottom Tier
--Free Battle
-Metadome
--*Top Tier
--*Middle Tier
--*Bottom Tier
--Free Battle
-Battlegrounds Chat / Discussion
*Tiers in question

Lorded over by-

The BG Coucil

In more depth-

-Narutoverse

Battles between characters within the Naruto universe/franchise ONLY.

As in - Naruto vs Sasuke, or Sasuke vs Konoha
NOT as in - Naruto vs Luffy, Luffy vs Bugs Bunny

-Single Verse

Battles Between characters within the same canonical universe/franchise ONLY. Videogame, Comic, Animation, Mythology, whatever.

As in - Bugs Bunny vs Daffy Duck, Samus vs Ridly, Mario vs Peach
NOT as in - Samus vs Mario, Peach vs Master Chief

-Multiverse

Battles between characters from different universes/franchises ONLY. Videogame, Comic, Animation, Mythology, whatever.

As in- Naruto vs Luffy, Luffy vs Alucard, Mario vs Samus, Bugs Bunny vs The Pope (from the comics, not the actual Pope)
NOT as in - Naruto vs Sasuke, Spiderman vs Doc Oct

-Metadome

Where all other battles hoping to have their own section, tier or category take place. Anything not falling into one of the above sections goes here. It becoming it's own section depends on-

How popular it is
How active it is
How many threads are made for it relative to the size of the Metadome
How we're feeling at the time about it

As in - Battles with custom rules, Batman vs The Pope (as in Benedict XVI), Obama vs Diet Coke, the grand ETC

-BG Chat

If you want it, I can give the new BG it's own chat section as well. Not sure if it's necessary with the way you guys role, but chatting doesn't currently fit within the new organization, so I'll leave it here for now.

-Rules for new forums and divisions

I'm open to almost any number of new divisions and categories within this, but it'll start with the basic ones above, and advance according to how you guys are battling. My current rule of thumb for justifying a new section or sub section is-

15 active threads within a 3 day period.
(Feel free to toss thoughts on this around in the thread. You know your battle habits better than I do.)

As examples I can see happening-

Bleach under Singleverse
East vs West under Multiverse
Manga only

All up to how you guys end up battling though.

Tiers

Each section, except for possibly the Metadome, will be tiered accordingly-

Top Tier
Middle Tier
Bottom Tier
Free Battle

Everyone can battle in Free Battle. Any and all advancement up the tiers earns rank, title, and access to battle within that tier and those below it. Anyone can read any of the posts in any of the tiers, but only those that have earned the right will be able to battle and post at all in them. The Top Tiers will have only a set number of people that can be in them at any one time (the number itself to be decided). You CAN and WILL be demoted and change tiers based on how you're battling.

How do you advance up the tears?

By decree of the BG Council. Advancement in the tiers is in NO WAY AUTOMATIC. The Tiers are UNRELATED to-

Post count
Rank on the forum (as in Jonin, Genin, etc)
Rep

Battling well, winning, and having the BG Council decree you've earned it, is the only way to advance in the tiers. There is no other way. I'm currently undecided if new subsections will also have tiers as they come up, but we won't have any to start, so that's not an issue yet.

Timeline

The timeline for all this to start going up is a week from today, and here are the main discussion points and concerns that need hammering out here before we start rolling-
  • -Names for things

The names for everything're up in the air. Feel free to come up with more badass names for anything I've listed. I'll still have final say, but anything badass that resonates with you guys naming wise is welcome.
  • -Who will be in the BG Council?

I've got a pretty good idea of the candidates that'll come up, but feel free to discuss. I'm shooting for 5ish to start.
  • -Rules

New forums, sections, and tiers bring the need for new rules dealing with them. What will the guidelines for advancing up the tiers that the BG Council will go by (not that they're bound by them)? How will battles be judged? Will it be the same? Different? How many people in each tier at a time? Does becoming inactive mean you lose your spot in the higher tiers? How long away from the site qualifies as inactive?
  • -Isn't Narutoverse just a specific Singleverse?

Yep . I'm currently leaning towards keeping it as it's own special section, since this is our site, but feel free to give thoughts on that.
  • -Single Battles vs Team Battles divisions

Do you guys think it'd be fruitful to have a division like this within the ones I've listed above to start, or is that organizational overkill right now?
  • -Post Count?

Should posts count in the new BG? Where? Where not? Just for certain tiers? Should threads get deleted? How often? Does it matter anymore since tiers are so cool?
  • -More Tiers? Fewer?

Lay it on me.
  • -Any questions you may have for me about things I have or haven't touched on

This whole thing's going to be iterative and evolving as we go, and I have been keeping up with what you guys've been saying you do and don't want to see in the new BG. Don't take it having shown up or not as any indication it can't or won't. We can change and grow all this as we go, but I feel this is a solid foundation to start with for the transition (not too much, not too little). Feel free to pipe up about any grimes you have about something you see, or don't see, having shown up in this post, even if you think you've already told me before.

**As for the current BG, the plan is to migrate it to an 'archive' kinda thread, available for view, as we get going. If need be, we can have the new and old BG running at the same time as we get going for the first few weeks. What happens to it after that's up to you guys.

I'm sure I've missed alot, so feel free to discuss.
Looks good =]. Though Imo you could fuse Chats and Announcements, and if needed Council could just be in an SG sorta thing.

As for the BG Council I think BAD could do it since it's already organized, all of the members have powers and some have infracting as well, we also have our own SG and such. Though we'd prolly need to add more members if we do it that way, cause that's A LOT of sections xD.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post

I'd also put Dudemeister on there. Provided he isn't a complete ass at all times. Give him a chance, he seems mature and fair enough.
The only problem with Dudmeister being up there is that some of the people strongly dislike him and would complain and groan about him having a position of authority =/.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 09-22-2010 at 06:07 PM.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #32
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:

Well, if I weren't afraid he would "excercise" his power on noobs he didn't like, I would be all for him being on the council. Despite being the occasional jerk who I hate and despise with every fiber of my being, he can be a great judge of character. I just think he overdoes it a bit too often.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #33
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Well, if I weren't afraid he would "excercise" his power on noobs he didn't like, I would be all for him being on the council. Despite being the occasional jerk who I hate and despise with every fiber of my being, he can be a great judge of character. I just think he overdoes it a bit too often.
>____>" That could cause problems, if a group of people who are set to keep control of something can control themselves and casually argue then it will fall apart or split into sides.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #34
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

The way I see it, he'd be a Toma that people don't like.

That's always a good trait as a mod.

And maybe it would cause him to be less of a dick, but not completely undickly...because its quite humorous sometimes.

We all want BG clean and for the most part, full of good debate right?

Seems like he would deter alot of the idiocy from certain sections.

And as probation, him abusing his power would obviously end up with him losing it. Thats his choice.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #35
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
The only problem with Dudmeister being up there is that some of the people strongly dislike him and would complain and groan about him having a position of authority =/.
There has been a certain person that no one liked,but he was in a place of power. Being liked shouldn't really have anything to do with Dudemiester being in the council if he is acknowlegded of being capable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Unless he can infract or ban the poor noob for making a less than optimal comment, it's sorta irrelevant. What power would he be able to excercise by himself?(Other than editting or deleting posts)

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #36
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
The way I see it, he'd be a Toma that people don't like.

That's always a good trait as a mod.

And maybe it would cause him to be less of a dick, but not completely undickly...because its quite humorous sometimes.

We all want BG clean and for the most part, full of good debate right?

Seems like he would deter alot of the idiocy from certain sections.

And as probation, him abusing his power would obviously end up with him losing it. Thats his choice.
Well then again the lower tiers are where the "idiocy" and such is supposed to go, the only thing that really isn't allowed there (going by BAD SG description) is flame posts and heavy spam, that would work in the structure we have now, but the whole point of the move is too stop the aggravation of the higher debaters, and the lower debaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
There has been a certain person that no one liked,but he was in a place f power. Being liked should really have anything to do with Dudemiester being in the council if he is acknowlegded of being capable.

Unless he can infract or ban the poor noob for making a less than optimal comment, it's sorta irrelevant. What power would he be able to excercise by himself?(Other than editting or deleting posts)
It actually does kind of. There are a lot of complaints about him and him being in power would just make people scream "Power abuse Mod abuse" if he ever went blunt with them and such.

Locking any thread he wants deleting a whole section of threads etc.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #37
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

If only he were capable of objectivity.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #38
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well then again the lower tiers are where the "idiocy" and such is supposed to go, the only thing that really isn't allowed there (going by BAD SG description) is flame posts and heavy spam, that would work in the structure we have now, but the whole point of the move is too stop the aggravation of the higher debaters, and the lower debaters.

It actually does kind of. There are a lot of complaints about him and him being in power would just make people scream "Power abuse Mod abuse" if he ever went blunt with them and such.

Locking any thread he wants deleting a whole section of threads etc.
Tbc already pointed out that he would lose his powers as a consequence. If he should decided to delete whole sections, I doubt they would be hard deletes and any locked thread can be unlocked right? If it came down to it, he would probably not be given the certain mod powers.That said, doesn't anyone on this site with a high position get flame mail whether they like it or not? Toma has said on multiple occassions that he gets unwarranted hate mail; and he's The Toma.

Quote:

Old 09-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #39
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Tbc already pointed out that he would lose his powers as a consequence. If he should decided to delete whole sections, I doubt they would be hard deletes and any locked thread can be unlocked right? If it came down to it, he would probably not be given the certain mod powers.That said, doesn't anyone on this site with a high position get flame mail whether they like it or not? Toma has said on multiple occassions that he gets unwarranted hate mail; and he's The Toma.
Yes but the thing about Toma is he doesn't strike out he takes it in and then let's it out at other places xD. But Dudemeister has a history of retaliating. And Mods and Admins don't like being complained too xD and I believe if he were in a position of power they'd be complained too about him. I'm not totally disagreeing with it I'm just trying to say if he can show restraint and just stop it before he gets into any trouble or big spats THEN he'd be a great moderator. And despite him being a bit mean towards n00bz and "stupid" people he's actually likable. I'm not saying he HAS to like everyone I'm just saying he needs to try to get along without flaming and being a bit douchey to "stupid" people.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #40
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes but the thing about Toma is he doesn't strike out he takes it in and then let's it out at other places xD. But Dudemeister has a history of retaliating. And Mods and Admins don't like being complained too xD and I believe if he were in a position of power they'd be complained too about him. I'm not totally disagreeing with it I'm just trying to say if he can show restraint and just stop it before he gets into any trouble or big spats THEN he'd be a great moderator. And despite him being a bit mean towards n00bz and "stupid" people he's actually likable. I'm not saying he HAS to like everyone I'm just saying he needs to try to get along without flaming and being a bit douchey to "stupid" people.
Very true. I was just inserting my faceless two cents.

Quote: