Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:49 AM   #21
Akira_Haichi
Ninja Academy Student

Akira_Haichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What has happened to Gaara?

i wish gaara still had the shukaku
Akira_Haichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:56 AM   #22
danilo777
Genin

danilo777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even after the removal of Shukaku Gaara has still shown to be able to use his sand. The sand is fast enough that he could block the Raikage's kick seconds before it touched Amaterasu and even blocking Amaterasu itself.
danilo777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:42 AM   #23
Leji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Leji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

gaara still has abilitys

Family
Sister: Kizo hyuga
brothers: leaf shadow, gaarasword

SHADOW VILLAGE
Leji_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:46 AM   #24
Leji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Leji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow he could block the ever lasting amertsu with his sand defense

Family
Sister: Kizo hyuga
brothers: leaf shadow, gaarasword

SHADOW VILLAGE
Leji_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #25
shantanu
Chunin Exam Proctor

shantanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yay
garaa has still abilities....
Old 12-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #26
KisameIsNotSushi
Apprentice Genin

KisameIsNotSushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
he stiil has his sand powers but there not as powerful as before as seen in the kage summit arc
No its the same power as before just because the shukaku was removed does not mean hes weaker now,
KisameIsNotSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:04 AM   #27
amaterasuchidori
Genin

Location: Keine ahnung was es ist Was mich anpisst wenn du da bist...... confused yet?
amaterasuchidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i was wondering this myself, thanks everyone for your asnwers
amaterasuchidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #28
19_akatsuki_500
Chunin Exam Proctor

19_akatsuki_500 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2921 View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I was going back and watching all the Naruto Shippuden episodes. I finished the part when Gaara was killed when the One-Tails was extracted from his body, then he was revived by Chiyo. My question is when Gaara was revived without the One-Tails inside of him what happens to his powers? Can he still do the same things as before; will the sand still protect him as the ultimate defense? I wanted to get others opinions on this.
he'll probably still be kage but not as powerful.
19_akatsuki_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #29
Tobi65
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: mommy, mommy some pervert iz trying to stalking me using the internet!...
Tobi65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaarahyuga View Post
man ... if u guys say he can use his sand still about what episode will it be in anime?
it's the one where naruto says goodbye and gaara uses his sand on naruto (like episode 31 or something)...
Old 07-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #30
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This is a very good question. I was thinking that too.
Same thing for 'Can he sleep after this?' etc.

I think it would have been lame if he was totally powerless after that.
Ofcourse the maker let him have some strength left.
But still.. I would kinda cry if I was in Gaara's shoes. To die, to revive etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #31
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

To a large degree this hasnt been answered, however, WARNING SPOILERS
Spoiler:
Gaara can still use his powers, to seemingly the same degree as before however it is still uncertain. As far as we know can now sleep. However as to if the sand shield will still protect him, that is still unknown.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:30 PM   #32
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Gaara will be able to still use his powers but the sand will not protect him by its self I think he will have to that.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #33
Bulldog
Banned

Bulldog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaara was still a killer threat without shukaku.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 PM   #34
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Im pretty sure he can still manipulate sand.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:50 AM   #35
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

After Shukaku was extracted, I have seen that Gaara can still use his various abilities and sand moves. I am sure that he is still able to use his Ultimate Defence and his Attack with Sand is still available to him. Though people keep saying that they are weaker, I personally don't believe this considering that he started working on using his own abilities instead of Shukaku's at the end of the Original Series so if anything since he has been working on not using Shukaku, his abilities have increased because he was working on them.

He has ignored and with-held the Demon back, from the end of the Original Series, to only rely on his own abilities and powers, so considering this, him working on them and ignoring the Demon within him, his strength should still be there. He just doesn't have the additional Chakra there if he runs out of his own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 09-19-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #36
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I haven't seen the Kage Summit arc yet, but I believe that, as Throw Rasenshuriken said, Gaara will still be as strong as he was since he had started to work on using his own power instead of Shukaku's. He might just be missing the auto sand shield(but would be awesome if he still had it) and a reserve source of chakra.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #37
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2921 View Post
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I was going back and watching all the Naruto Shippuden episodes. I finished the part when Gaara was killed when the One-Tails was extracted from his body, then he was revived by Chiyo. My question is when Gaara was revived without the One-Tails inside of him what happens to his powers? Can he still do the same things as before; will the sand still protect him as the ultimate defense? I wanted to get others opinions on this.
Yes he can still control the sand like before, and now he can sleep!
So he should thank deidara from capturing him, the akatsuki from removing that thing from him and chiyo and naruto for reviving him ! XD

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:20 PM   #38
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kishi used plot no justu.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote