Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 09-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #21
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Teen Titans Discussion Thread

Yeah, I heard that too. But I don't think that was why they stopped. From what I hear, they weren't getting enough ratings or something like that.(which I think is complete BS,because like you said kakashi,everyone loved that show.)
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #22
kakashi6613
Chunin

kakashi6613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kakashi6613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Yeah, I heard that too. But I don't think that was why they stopped. From what I hear, they weren't getting enough ratings or something like that.(which I think is complete BS,because like you said kakashi,everyone loved that show.)
Exactly, that show was the shiz back in my day lol.. but for real there was not a person I met who didn't like that show. Everyone loved it, it was totally beast.
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

"Yay!"
Quote:
I'll admit, I have a kinky thing for flowers...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Listen pal, here's a little song I wrote for my kids.
MICHAEL KNIGHT, MICHAEL KNIGHT
Jutsoes, pal, my kids! Jutsoes, pal, my kids!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kakashi6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #23
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

teen titans was bomb. im excited for the Young Justice show to come out this november, kind of a mix between teen titans n young justice comics. i think red x was kind of a gag character in a way, supposed to represent jason todd but more comically than when he became red hood...

zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #24
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I thought Red X was the bomb, the way he could handle all the Titans with ease was just awesome. One of my favorite moments is when he dodges Robin twice,then while Robin is taking a breather, Red X grabs Robins mask and mask snaps him. That was priceless.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:16 PM   #25
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I absolutely loved Teen Titans!! It was my all-time favorite show!! Personally I like Starfire, or Raven... I can't choose, they were all so good!!! I wish they still showed it though, because the last episode I watched was when Terra sacrificed herself for the world, and then she came back somehow and was working for Slade... That was it..
Old 09-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #26
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Hinata, you had a lot of the show that you missed. There was another 2 or 3 seasons after that.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #27
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love this show. I wish it would play at night again.

I was so upset when they ended the it! And at such a horrible cliffhangger!

Raven was my favorite character. ^_^
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #28
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You know you guys can watch the whole series online now, that's what I ended up doing because I'm not sure that Cartoon Network ever aired the last few episodes, or if they did I missed them.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #29
You dont know me
Banned

You dont know me is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The show was one of their best ones to me. But like everything else they crapped on it. Who needs them anyways when you have the internet.
You dont know me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:32 PM   #30
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I loved Teen Titans. Slade, BB and Terra were my favorites.

Also, did you guys know they continued the series in a series of comics called Teen Titans Go? It reveals stuff not in the show, like own Terra's past and her brother, and even a portrait of Slade unmasked. Too bad I can never find it anywhere to buy or if I can I don't have any money Dx

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #31
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Lol, I was obsessed with this show back in fifth grade xD

I still see it on Boomerang and all that. It was a great show before I started Naruto!

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #32
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Teen Titans own. I loved this show! They should really bring it back with new episodes. I didn't like the movies though...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #33
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

The only part I liked about the movie was that Beast Boy got like 300 girls to chase him, and that Robin and Starfire finally ended up together.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:14 PM   #34
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*takes deep breath*

"BOOYAAAAAH!!"
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:56 AM   #35
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Teen Titans was a great animated show.

STARFIRE FTW! ♥

RobinxStarfire

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #36
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Beast BoyxRaven FTW!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #37
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Beast Boy is the BEST one out of the 5.

There's no arguing against it.

It is a FACT.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:40 PM   #38
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

I can't understand why Beast Boy and Raven didn't get together when they actually did in the comics.

Also, why they showed Terra's love for Beast Boy as a genuine thing, when she was actually lying in the comics.

Otherwise, it was really good.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #39
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They still play this show?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #40
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I know that Beast Boy and Raven actually happened in the comics,but I still preferred Beast Boy with Terra. IMO,Raven was too dark for BB and they were good enough just being friends.