Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #21
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92
Default Re: Writing Contest

and i see we have a nemesis Batman
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #22
Chuckness
Chunin

Chuckness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sweet! Here's my entry:

The raven soared over the dark, sad city, ignoring the smog and smoke arising from the population. The sounds of sirens, gunfire, and screams rang out from the alleyways and streets. Warfare had broken out from one accident, which was taken to be purposeful. A sudden, large explosion caused the raven to dart to its right, to avoid flying bricks.
A plane flew from the heavens and smashed into the tallest building in the city. The raven, unable to comprehend what was occurring, flew on as if nothing was happening. But you can't pretend nothing happens if you get dragged into it.
The raven fell slowly to the city, a misfired bullet finding its way into a small, delicate heart. It landed next to a child, who stared at it, wide-eyed.
A burly man, grasping a pistol, ran up to the child, with red eyes showing madness. He pointed the gun at the kid. She whimpered, backing into the wall. The man stared at the girl, then the raven, and the girl again. He dropped the gun, and sank to his knees, crying like a baby. The kid stared at the man, and walked over to him, comforting him. The raven's lifeless eyes still stared blankly at the sky.
Some wars can be prevented. Some cannot. Some wars have only hatred and mindless killing. This one does not. And some wars never end. This one is one of them.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chuckness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #23
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
That's "holy nemesis" to you former boy-wonder!

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #24
Monster Addict92
Banned

odd story, but inspiring i would say Chucky
@kuniochi we meet again-wait, you're not one of our old nemesis' oh well

and i'm going to laugh my ass off if me and Kiseki win again xD
Old 09-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #25
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckness View Post
Sweet! Here's my entry:

The raven soared over the dark, sad city, ignoring the smog and smoke arising from the population. The sounds of sirens, gunfire, and screams rang out from the alleyways and streets. Warfare had broken out from one accident, which was taken to be purposeful. A sudden, large explosion caused the raven to dart to its right, to avoid flying bricks.
A plane flew from the heavens and smashed into the tallest building in the city. The raven, unable to comprehend what was occurring, flew on as if nothing was happening. But you can't pretend nothing happens if you get dragged into it.
The raven fell slowly to the city, a misfired bullet finding its way into a small, delicate heart. It landed next to a child, who stared at it, wide-eyed.
A burly man, grasping a pistol, ran up to the child, with red eyes showing madness. He pointed the gun at the kid. She whimpered, backing into the wall. The man stared at the girl, then the raven, and the girl again. He dropped the gun, and sank to his knees, crying like a baby. The kid stared at the man, and walked over to him, comforting him. The raven's lifeless eyes still stared blankly at the sky.
Some wars can be prevented. Some cannot. Some wars have only hatred and mindless killing. This one does not. And some wars never end. This one is one of them.
.....I loved it.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #26
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sweet! Here's my entry:

I like your story, it's dark and unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
Yes we do Nightwing, be on gaurd.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #27
Monster Addict92
Banned

*pulls out staff thingy* speaking of batman, have you seen Batman:Under the Red Hood?
Old 09-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #28
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

No, but I will see it.

I pm'd Sage Mode to see if he sticky this thread, but he hasn't responded yet.

Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #29
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

I wanna see how good I am.

The October winds swept through her darkly colored brown hair, leaves floating gently across her arms. She stared into the sky, watching the orange sunset. "Maiya..." A young boy next to her whispered. Maiya brought her eyes to his, nodding slightly. "Maiya...." He whispered again, gazing into her gentle green eyes. "Math..ew?" She murmured, the boy bringing his hand to her check, caressing it ever so gently. Maiyas' face darkened a bit, making it feel warm to Mathews' cold hand. A warm, soft smile spread on Mathews face. He leaned to her, grazing his lips to hers, lingering for a few seconds. Maiyas' face darkened once more. She looked to the boy when he withdrew slightly, smiling gently, "Mathew...I..." "Love you." Mathew finished her sentence, bringing his lips to hers once again, the wind blowing leaves at them, grazing their skin. Mthew withdrew once more and stood up. "We should leave, my princess" He said, smiling and offering his hand. Maiya smiled and nodded, taking his hand. Together, they walked along a dark dirt road, hand in hand.
Later that week, a story on the news was told, of a young couple died that week, brutally murdered on that same night, on that same dirt road.

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #30
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This is great we've gotten more entries!

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #31
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What do you think of mine?

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #32
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post

The October winds swept through her darkly colored brown hair, leaves floating gently across her arms. She stared into the sky, watching the orange sunset. "Maiya..." A young boy next to her whispered. Maiya brought her eyes to his, nodding slightly. "Maiya...." He whispered again, gazing into her gentle green eyes. "Math..ew?" She murmured, the boy bringing his hand to her check, caressing it ever so gently. Maiyas' face darkened a bit, making it feel warm to Mathews' cold hand. A warm, soft smile spread on Mathews face. He leaned to her, grazing his lips to hers, lingering for a few seconds. Maiyas' face darkened once more. She looked to the boy when he withdrew slightly, smiling gently, "Mathew...I..." "Love you." Mathew finished her sentence, bringing his lips to hers once again, the wind blowing leaves at them, grazing their skin. Mthew withdrew once more and stood up. "We should leave, my princess" He said, smiling and offering his hand. Maiya smiled and nodded, taking his hand. Together, they walked along a dark dirt road, hand in hand.
Later that week, a story on the news was told, of a young couple died that week, brutally murdered on that same night, on that same dirt road.
It's really good, you put great detail to it. Although the ending was sad.

How come all the stories we got so far involve death. xD

Old 09-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #33
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks. It should have been expected.

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #34
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

Awww romantic and sad.... I loved it black!
TOO BAD!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:22 PM   #35
Chuckness
Chunin

Chuckness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
.....I loved it.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I like your story, it's dark and unique.
Thank you, too

And thanks for that, monster addict ^_^

Chuckness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #36
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

Tankyou NS4! I didn't put much thought in it. I guess I am a good writter, especially for mah age xD

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:26 PM   #37
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I wanna enter! Alright, here goes:

The grass was green, and flatened as the group sat on the lavender blanket, enough room for eight. The air was warm, and the sun was high, giving off a calm aura. The day gave enough time for the group to spend together under a shady tree whose leaves were above their heads. Four sat calmly under said tree, peacefully in their dreamlands. Two were quietly eating from the basket, smiling under the bright yellow above them. The last two were happily wading through the crystal blue, it's droplets slowly sliding down their legs, falling back in with a 'plunk'. The wind was peaceful, softly ruffling their hair as they all spent the last moments they could together, happily smiling at the scene in front of them before dusk had overcome the sky, the day slowly fading away into the darkness.

....I'm not sure if that's long enough, but that's all I could think up.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #38
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

I like your story Ony

We're getting a good turn out

Old 09-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #39
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thank you

Thank you, too

And thanks for that, monster addict ^_^
Quote:
Tankyou NS4! I didn't put much thought in it. I guess I am a good writter, especially for mah age xD

Your both are welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I wanna enter! Alright, here goes:

The grass was green, and flatened as the group sat on the lavender blanket, enough room for eight. The air was warm, and the sun was high, giving off a calm aura. The day gave enough time for the group to spend together under a shady tree whose leaves were above their heads. Four sat calmly under said tree, peacefully in their dreamlands. Two were quietly eating from the basket, smiling under the bright yellow above them. The last two were happily wading through the crystal blue, it's droplets slowly sliding down their legs, falling back in with a 'plunk'. The wind was peaceful, softly ruffling their hair as they all spent the last moments they could together, happily smiling at the scene in front of them before dusk had overcome the sky, the day slowly fading away into the darkness.

....I'm not sure if that's long enough, but that's all I could think up.
Not bad, not bad.
TOO BAD!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #40
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

When I reached the top of the stairs, I found a rare variant of the infected. These abominations were deemed runners, fanatics, or Zealots. There were no scientific names for such a horrific beast that was once your loved one. So the global community just called these bastards zombies because they would undergo a frightening transformation. Their muscles would liquify while their bones would twist and contort. Their brains would press up against their skulls and cause additional nerve damage. All this lead to the common zombie being a slow and uncoordinated beast. Yet, the runners were different. Their minds would fall into darkness and their bodies would not suffer such grotesque afflictions. Rather, they would grow faster because they didn't have the chains of fatigue to wear them down.

There was a large closet that forked the path leading to different bed rooms on the second floor. The runner was continuously thrusting its arms into the already damaged door when it broke through. So I focused optical sight for the beast's kneecap and opened fire. The result looked minuscule from the entry wound,but the exit wound was a different story. Its entire kneecap was torn to ribbons as the muscle decorated the wall. The beast was now focused on me as it stumbled over. Its arm was caught in the door, so I shifted my aim to its skull and opened fire. I had taken down my first hostile, which felt both good and bad. However, there was still a matter of the victim to attend to, so I sucked up my fears and approached the door.

I found a young woman huddled up in the corner behind a few coats. Tears were coursing down her cheeks; so I offered my hand to her. At that moment, I couldn't understand why her eyes bulged until I heard a soft growl.

The ghoul bum rushed me so quickly that I only had enough time to shut the door in front of me.The beast slammed me into the door with incredible force as I felt its infamous iron grasp. In retaliation, I dropped down on my ass to throw the lunging assailant off balance. With my free arm, I drew my knife and thrust-ed the cerrated edge into its Adam's apple. Immediately, I carved into the bastard's neck until I felt the spine.

I felt the beast sporadically start a series of spasms as its efforts still were going strong. Yet, I felt its grip loosen and took advantage of this by wrapping my arm around its leg. With this, I could use the attacker's weight as leverage to slam him into the ground. After shaking its death lock, I rolled over and grabbed the hilt of my knife and its upper chest;with one thrust towards opposite directions, I severed the head of the runner.

I will enter this establishment. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote