Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Did Konan really die? (Spoilers)

Seriously,

Spoiler:
With chapter 510 of the Naruto manga, Konan fought courageously against Madara for the Rinnegan. She had a sweet jutsu with six hundred billion papers with a chance to kill Madara. Despite the Akatsuki leader's chances for the Rinnegan, Konan was brave because she didn't sway on having peace in the ninja world. Madara said the Uchiha and Senji were the same because of two bloodlines in one in the Sage of the Six Paths and said something on the Izangi. Madara choked Konan as the latter was about to perform a even better jutsu. We don't know if Konan really died for real or not.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Did Konan really die? (Spoilers)

I don't think so.

The tempole.............
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
Naruto-Uzumaki-25
Genin

Naruto-Uzumaki-25 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Naruto-Uzumaki-25

I like Konan. I really hope she did not die. I hate Madara so much...
Naruto-Uzumaki-25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #4
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

if she like fully died that whole temple and all of those flowers would have crumbled right?
btw was she setting up for another tech?? one more powerfull than 600 bill explosions?
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #5
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i think ur thinkin about guren and her crystal
Old 09-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
if she like fully died that whole temple and all of those flowers would have crumbled right?
btw was she setting up for another tech?? one more powerfull than 600 bill explosions?
That makes sense but regardless,paper is paper.the paper wouldnt necessarily disappear because it is konans chakra that gives the paper its perfect quality. w/o her chakra its just paper if that makes sense. she could be dead.
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
That makes sense but regardless,paper is paper.the paper wouldnt necessarily disappear because it is konans chakra that gives the paper its perfect quality. w/o her chakra its just paper if that makes sense. she could be dead.
well shes not dead..............yet lol. amybe when madara does seomething to nagato then shell die!
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:43 PM   #8
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Fair enough. It didnt really show her die huh?
since madara already got the info he wanted from her he has no use or interest in her anymore. he might just let her go because realistically,she is no threat to him.
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
-Dattebayo-
Apprentice Genin

-Dattebayo- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*crosses fingers* Hope she lives, Hope she liiiiives!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
x9thWonderx
Ninja Academy Student

x9thWonderx has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to x9thWonderx Send a message via Yahoo to x9thWonderx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-Uzumaki-25 View Post
I like Konan. I really hope she did not die. I hate Madara so much...
Me too, but i actually like madara more now because of this chap lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
this may be it, possible reason for why Nagato was smilin?
Henry Miller
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.
Francois Fenelon
x9thWonderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

yup she died. I don't think she can with stand a bamboo stick to the heart.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #12
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

I thought she blacked out after Madara used Inazagi on her...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
I thought she blacked out after Madara used Inazagi on her...
He used Izanagi on her? This is news to me
Old 09-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

We don't know for sure if she died. I hope she didn't.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #15
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperAngel View Post
He used Izanagi on her? This is news to me
Yeah, he said "After my illusion ends, you'll be dead." or something like that.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #16
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
yup she died. I don't think she can with stand a bamboo stick to the heart.
Don't jump to conclusions..She could of pulled a Kisame for all we know. That last jutsu she was about to do must tell you something

Dying but alive possibly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Yeah, he said "After my illusion ends, you'll be dead." or something like that.
lol oh, I thought it was a regular genjutsu
Old 09-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #17
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yea she is dead.......but a least she went out with a bang.
Man the manga is getting real good.

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:51 PM   #18
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't jump to conclusions..She could of pulled a Kisame for all we know. That last jutsu she was about to do must tell you something

Dying but alive possibly

lol oh, I thought it was a regular genjutsu
How? No Zetsu, and plus if he was there 2-1 he was, so he could record the fight he wouldn't help her.

Old 09-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #19
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
How? No Zetsu, and plus if he was there 2-1 he was, so he could record the fight he wouldn't help her.
I didn't mean Zetsu would come help her.

Simply just doing something the moment she was stabbed

What did Madara mean by "When the illusion ends, so will you?" The illusion killed her or Madara is just gonna kill her?

Oh well, Edo time
Old 09-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #20
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I didn't mean Zetsu would come help her.

Simply just doing something the moment she was stabbed

What did Madara mean by "When the illusion ends, so will you?" The illusion killed her or Madara is just gonna kill her?

Oh well, Edo time
Ah.

Ok, but how?

He put her in the Izangi as killed her, but she'll continue to live sense MAdara wants info out of her. When he gets what he needs he'll stop the Izangi and she'll die because she is no longer in Madara'' "world"; she'll be back into reality.

Tags
blue (indianapolis colts)