Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:45 AM   #201
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rasen_Chidori Fan Club

Yeah...I don't know, from what I've seen, you give really good advice, and that is something a mother should be good at...as well as being caring and worrying about those you care for...but I guess you know yourself better than I do xDD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #202
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

can I join?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:57 AM   #203
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I deny everything said about me, including that, you should here me half the time saying I am nowhere those things and everything that people mention about me, I doubt too much and don't believe what is said about me also, a little low self-esteem with low-confidence in anything, so I naturally deny such things said about me because I don't believe it. Yet I have high confidence in others, believe in them and what not, so I am really weird ...

N117: Added ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:00 AM   #204
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I'm not sure what to say about that....

Welcome Naruto117 ^^

Old 09-16-2010, 06:05 AM   #205
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

thanks guys

hey I am between 2 guys I can do a wish lolz xd

Old 09-16-2010, 06:06 AM   #206
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

????? *Doesn't get it*

Old 09-16-2010, 06:09 AM   #207
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

don't you know if a girl sits between 2 boys she can do a wish or as a boys sits midele of to girls he can do a wish lol

its someting what I heart when I whas a child xd fake of course but you can do that for a joke

Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #208
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
I'm not sure what to say about that....
I made you loose words ... O.o LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
thanks guys

hey I am between 2 guys I can do a wish lolz xd
I know what you are talking about ... oddly enough ... LOL

But really I am a girl but I think I know what you mean ... something other ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #209
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 AM   #210
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

ooh your a girl I though you whas a male sorry xd

girl friends for ever!!!! :P

Old 09-16-2010, 06:16 AM   #211
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

So I'm between two girls then....>.> <.<

Old 09-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #212
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
ooh your a girl I though you whas a male sorry xd

girl friends for ever!!!! :P
Yeah but your theory works with the avatars, which is what I thought you were talking about, LOL.
Quote:
So I'm between two girls then....>.> <.<
Yeah ... You are a lucky guy ...

I am Bi-sexual so I have no problem sharing a guy with another girl, LOL

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 06:23 AM   #213
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

*Is REALLY starting to wish a certain someone was on right now* ....

Old 09-16-2010, 06:26 AM   #214
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Is REALLY starting to wish a certain someone was on right now* ....
Are you going to be okay?

So how's life treating you of late?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 06:32 AM   #215
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

...O///O Um, its been fine ^^

Old 09-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #216
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You okay?
You're cute when you are flustered, LOL

Glad that it's been fine for you ... It's good that it's lightening up.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 06:43 AM   #217
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I-I'm fine >///<

Yeah, it's really nice ^///^

Old 09-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #218
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What's wrong RC? Really?

You are worrying me really, something is on your mind ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 06:57 AM   #219
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Nothing...I was thinking about the last time I spoke to her ^////^

Old 09-16-2010, 06:59 AM   #220
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I see ... must have been distracting ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fanclub for rc, random chatting, rasen, rasen_chidori, rc fc