Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #21
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: SS2 Gohan vs. Majin Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Gohan beat the crap out of Buu after he got a powerup from the Elder Kai. This was a Buu with the absorbed power of Picollo and SSJ3 Gotenks. And he did it without even going to SSJ.
Gohan couldn't go Ssj anymore, the Kaioshin power up replace his Ssj powers. You probably knew that, but you're implying that Gohan could still go Ssj.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:50 PM   #22
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Provide chapter and page numbers to support this claim. Not like it matters since Gohan still >>>>>>> Vegeta.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #23
coil
Genin

coil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Of course Gohan would win in that state but I thought this was about Gohan before that power up. I don't know if Gohan can turn SSJ after that power up though? If he could i would think that he would used it. I think because the kai unlocked all of his dormant power Gohan's SSJ abilities were unlocked with it because Gohan was getting beat by buu pretty bad. The part you are talking about is before he absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks.
coil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #24
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That's too much work, and it was never actually stated, Rou Dai Kaioshin had just implied it when he told Gohan to power up as if he was transforming to a Ssj when Gohan ask him how to used the power up, it's also logic, if Gohan still had Ssj, he would had used it against the "GotenksBuu".
Old 09-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #25
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Buu absorbed Gotenks and Picollo before he fought Gohan, after Gohan had been powered up by the Elder Kai. During their fight the Gotenks fusion expired, forcing Buu to absorb Gohan.

Since no proof has been provided, Gohan goes SSJ2 and omnirapes. Not that he needs to, but there's no kill like overkill.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:02 PM   #26
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

"Mystic" Gohan would destroy Majin Vegeta, Ssj2 Gohan(no matter the age) can't beat Majin Vegeta.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #27
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Gohan post Elder Kai powerup, being the so-called "mystic" Gohan, goes SSJ2, and omnirapes.

As for whether Gohan could do so otherwise, I seem to recall Gohan beating Cell. I also seem to recall Vegeta not beating Cell. So there's that.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #28
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Gohan post powerup, being mystic Gohan, goes SSJ2, and omnirapes.
*sigh* I now remember why I stop taking DBZ debates on this forum seriously, believe what you want, but you're wrong, maybe someone will be willing to provide proof, but not me.

Quote:
As for whether Gohan could do so otherwise, I seem to recall Gohan beating Cell. I also seem to recall Vegeta not beating Cell. So there's that.
That was years before Vegeta had the Majin power up. Majin Vegeta is superior to Ssj2 Gohan & Cell.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #29
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, I know I'm right. Thank you. And until you can actually support the crap you're claiming, I will remain so.

Because that's the entire point of this place. Supporting the things you claim. You say I'm wrong? Prove it.

You've got nothing other than "IT IZ TEH LOJIK DERPDERP". The fact that you are trying to claim victory without actually proving anything you say is just proof that you're mad that I'm right and you're wrong.

Last edited by Nyruss; 09-14-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #30
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I'm supporting Narutorious here.

After he got the Mystic power-up from the Old Kai, Gohan was not able to go Super Saiyan. But as a Mystic, he was able to be alot stronger then SSJ ever made him.

In this case, Mystic Gohan would beat the hell out of Majin Vegita. But since Gohan doesn't go SSJ anytime after the Mystic power-up, we're to assume that this is referring to Pre-Mystic Gohan, in which Vegeta stomps.

Majin Vegeta and Goku were both at the absolute limit of SSJ2 power, the absolute peak. Goku stated this because he didn't want to go SSJ3 during his 24 hours on Earth, so he had to boost his power all the way that SSJ2 could take him.

Gohan never mastered it. He had an insane power burst against Cell as a Teen, and it was more than enough, but still not mastered.

And since he didn't train for 7 years after that, up until the Supreme Kai, he definitely didnt get any stronger.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #31
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'm siding with dudemeister. Mystic gohan was just like an ascension or power up. It has never stated he couldn't go SS again. And in the buu fight, mystic gohan was cocky and overconfident, which is why he didn't go SS. So gohan goes SS2 and omnirapes.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #32
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ultimate, Mystic or whatever Gohan one-hits any form of Vegeta. We all know that.

About the being able to turn SSJ for Ultimate Gohan, the Elder Kai told Gohan to activate his new power by saying something like "power up as you would to turn SSJ". I'm sure that implies that his new ability essentially replaced his Saiyan powers.

It's also common sense for Ultimate Gohan to turn SSJ if he could while being beat up Buutenks. He wasn't acting all cocky or whatnot when fighting Buutenks and it actually seemed like he was running for his life/trying to survive by hiding behind rocks. It makes no sense to not become stronger if able to while being toyed with by an enemy.

This is an assumption and I know that I don't have evidence.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #33
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yes, I know I'm right. Thank you. And until you can actually support the crap you're claiming, I will remain so.

Because that's the entire point of this place. Supporting the things you claim. You say I'm wrong? Prove it.

You've got nothing other than "IT IZ TEH LOJIK DERPDERP". The fact that you are trying to claim victory without actually proving anything you say is just proof that you're mad that I'm right and you're wrong.
Actually, I wasn't mad at all. I don't think I'm right, I know I'm right, but I'm not going to try to prove you wrong, it's hard to find DBZ mangas online these days & I'm not going to scan my manga to my computer just to prove you wrong. As I said, the Rou Dai Kaioshin power up completely replace Gohan's Super Saiyan transformation, as Rou Dai Kaioshin implied right before Gohan had used the power up. Even if Rou Dai Kaioshin didn't implied it, if Gohan still had his Super Saiyan powers, he would transform to a Ssj/Ssj2 when he was fighting GotenksBuu instead of getting beat up, use logic. Your problem is your thinking of "Mystic" Gohan as Gohan in his base form & that isn't a case, the "Mystic" power up itself is a transformation as Rou Dai Kaioshin has stated numerous times in the manga.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #34
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Since you refuse to support your baseless claims, I win, you lose.

Gohan omnirapes this way, that way and every other way with SSJ2 until such time as Narutorious can pull his head out of his posterior long enough to prove otherwise.

Last edited by Nyruss; 09-15-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #35
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

A loser would say that, how about actually trying to prove that Gohan can still use Ssj after getting the Kaioshin power up? For someone who says I'm making baseless claims, you don't have solid proof, though that proof doesn't exist.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #36
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

So in summary:

Dudemeister = right.
Narutorious = head firmly lodged in own posterior.

Narutorious' wank was amusing now it's just tiresome. Block.

Gohan omnirapes this way, that way and every other way with SSJ2.

Of course, if we were willing to accept GT as canon, I would be proven utterly right. Alas, it is not, so I must suffice with simply ignoring Narutorious' generic fanwank.

Last edited by Nyruss; 09-15-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #37
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

I'll take that as you have no proof. Look for it yourself, it's in the anime & the manga, it's right before Gohan power ups & leaves KaioshinKai, as I said, I'm not about to do all that work.

Gohan with Kaioshin power up > Majin Vegeta > Ssj2 Gohan(Cell Games) > Ssj2 Gohan(Buu Saga)
Old 09-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #38
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm glad you agree with me, Narutorious.

And yes, I am quite certain that Gohan could win without using even SSJ1, but hey, overkill is the best kind of kill.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #39
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Of course, if we were willing to accept GT as canon, I would be proven utterly right. Alas, it is not, so I must suffice with simply ignoring Narutorious' generic fanwank.
The GT creators purposely left Gohan's power up off so that Goku(before Ssj4) & Vegeta(before Ssj4) could be the stronger ones. There is no fanwank, Ssj2 Gohan could not beat Majin Vegeta, any real Dragonball fan knows this.

Quote:
I'm glad you agree with me, Narutorious.

And yes, I am quite certain that Gohan could win without using even SSJ1, but hey, overkill is the best kind of kill.
I didn't agree on anything, I'm just stating the truth, there is no Ssj or Ssj2 for Gohan after the power up, there is only the power up. I already told you where you can look, if you choose not to, that's you & I will take it as a surrender.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #40
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Gohan would win with one hit without even going SSJ, you say? Certainly within the realm of possibility.

Vegeta's not as strong, but he's a much better fighter. I'm sure he's got a few tricks up his sleeve(although Vegeta so rarely has sleeves...). The question is, would these tricks help him in any way, especially since Gohan can just go SSJ2 to make him that much more able to survive?

Last edited by Nyruss; 09-15-2010 at 10:20 PM.