Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
goldendreamer
Veteran Chunin

goldendreamer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Naruto vs. Kakashi

Win tis battle!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto vs. Kakashi

Naruto in the Manga right now would probably win, but Naruto in the Anime might lose.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Naruto. Kakashi himself said Naruto surpassed him even before he got Sage Mode.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

naruto!!!

Old 06-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto surpassed Kakashi a long time ago.
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #6
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

naruto would use rasen-shuriken and kakashi would be destroyed
Old 06-27-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Naruto wins.

Kakashi even believed Base Naruto surpasses him in the Immiortals arc, now after he's Sage Training his base form is stronger and he'd stomp Kakashi in SM with his superior speed and strength and his rasengan varients.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
Protector
Genin Elite

Protector is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto would win
sis:shinobi4000,Yoruichi,Sasuke uchiha gal

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Old 06-27-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto.....................

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Old 06-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #10
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto,It would be a very close battle though.Kakashi mentioned that Naruto would surpass him.Naruto have differt Rasengans that are powerful.In eight tail Nruto is really strong and powerful.Sage Mode he quick and fast.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i think Naruto he has much more tolerance than Kakashi and high indurance and unless Kakashi will finish things quickly (which is very unlikely) Naruto will win
Old 06-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Naruto could beat Kakashi from the Wind arc on, imo.