Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:40 AM   #1
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Wink What would you do if the Character above you was in your bed?

What would you do if the Character above you was in your bed?

This Thread is based on others on the similar concept, basically I will give you a character to start with and the next person who posts say what they would do then give another character for the next person to answer it.

Keep it as clean as you can Please

Okay I will give you this one:
Suigetsu
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:15 AM   #2
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: What would you do if the Character above you was in your bed?

Totally kick him out of my room!

Sasuke?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:16 AM   #3
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
Totally kick him out of my room!

Sasuke?
not even going to mention it here on the forum

Kurenai?

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:17 AM   #4
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kick her out....!

Hinata?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #5
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Kick her out....!

Hinata?
.... no comment

Juugo?

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #6
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm a girl I don't sleep with other girls.... I am girl who likes guys....

Eh... Out. I''m kicking a lot of people out! XD
TOO BAD!
Old 09-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #7
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
.... no comment

Juugo?
Push him out and throw him out the front door in the cold.

Naruto ... ?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2010, 04:37 AM   #8
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh yeah forgot to add character! Cuddle him to death! XD

Itachi?
TOO BAD!
Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 AM   #9
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh ... many censored things with Itachi, lol.

Gaara ... ?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2010, 05:11 AM   #10
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

play xbox

Kimimaro
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:23 AM   #11
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

I really don't know about him.... I guess talk to him. IDK! lol....

Minato? Ohhh....
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 09-14-2010 at 05:41 AM.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:30 AM   #12
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ohhhh yes. lies yuh will do more then just talk to kimi

Pein
Old 09-14-2010, 05:34 AM   #13
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A friendly round kick in the face, unless its animal path....

Mei

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #14
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I might do something with her ...

Hinata ... ?

(I see you found my Thread gama-sennin)

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #15
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

ooooo yeshh sexx

Samui
Old 09-14-2010, 05:42 AM   #16
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
ohhhh yes. lies yuh will do more then just talk to kimi

Pein
No I'm serious! I wouldn't know what to really do with Kimimaro! He's not that attractive to me.
TOO BAD!
Old 09-14-2010, 05:43 AM   #17
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I might do something with her ...

Hinata ... ?

(I see you found my Thread gama-sennin)
Hell, yeah....Thats what stalkers do....

Quote:
ooooo yeshh sexx

Samui
I'll totally do something to her....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 09-14-2010, 05:47 AM   #18
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No I'm serious! I wouldn't know what to really do with Kimimaro! He's not that attractive to me.
~GASP~ omg

Last edited by Err; 09-16-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #19
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
Hell, yeah....Thats what stalkers do....

I'll totally do something to her....
You're stalking me O.O
You forgot to put a character ...

Quote:
ooooo yeshh sexx

Samui
I might do something with her in my bed

Shion ... ?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2010, 05:54 AM   #20
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You're stalking me O.O
You forgot to put a character ...
May be.....I don't know...

Quote:
I might do something with her in my bed

Shion ... ?
I'll ask her to do something for me...

Tsunade

Quote of the day...

Quote:

Tags
character above you