Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #57821
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Nice, ILK. and I agree with the others as well, nice dress

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 09-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #57822
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

@ILK: You look gorgeous in that dress. =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #57823
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
I love your dress, my BFFL!!! <33333
Thank you my lovely BFFL!<333

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
Nice, ILK. and I agree with the others as well, nice dress
Thanks you flamey :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
@ILK: You look gorgeous in that dress. =]

Aww thanks Demise! :3
/huggles
Old 09-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #57824
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Thank you Luna! <33333
Wanna be my date P:
P: Yes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:29 PM   #57825
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
P: Yes.
MMMyesss..... P:<

Lets go baby ;D
Old 09-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #57826
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you(: <333

It passes ! 8D

YAY!
Can I still be called Hulk? D:
It does.

Yes.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #57827
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
HERP

Spoiler:
Derp

My homecoming dress!(:

NO QUOTE!
MY LOVELY WIFEY HAS A BEAUTIFUL DRESS! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Dat aint da blue dress!!!

=(
Bby Alex! <9
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #57828
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Aww thanks Demise! :3
/huggles
Your Welcome ILK.
/huggles

Old 09-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #57829
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It does.

Yes.
YES! >8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
MY LOVELY WIFEY HAS A BEAUTIFUL DRESS! <3
Thank you my wonderful wifey!<333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
Your Welcome ILK.
/huggles
Aw :3
How are you today?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #57830
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Me at da rosebowl it was hot today, but we made good money. =P
Spoiler:
Old 09-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #57831
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Quote:
YES! >8D

Aw :3
How are you today?
I'm doing great actually, and how about you?

Old 09-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #57832
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Spoiler:
Cool pic, Jose.

@ILK: I can't believe I missed your homecoming dress picture. D:

Old 09-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #57833
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
You're welcome, my gorgeous wifey! <333

Quote:
Spoiler:
Nice picture, Jose!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-12-2010, 05:42 PM   #57834
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Thanks guys,

mabye I will upload a video I took of my booth. =P

and you can all see my lifes work. xDD

Diana <333
Old 09-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #57835
SGTKenney11B
Academy Graduate

SGTKenney11B is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok, I was gonna post a few, but I dont know how to do it in the "spoiler" thing...I'm a n00b. help?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #57836
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Very beautiful ILK ;P

lolwut?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #57837
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

If it's the same dress that you showed me yesterday on TinyChat, then I'm sure it looked great on you, Gibs.

DID I PASS?

Old 09-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #57838
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Thank you my lovely BFFL!<333
Anytime, my wonderful BFFL!
I love you. <333
*Huggles*

Quote:
Spoiler:
Cool pic, Jose! 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTKenney11B View Post
ok, I was gonna post a few, but I dont know how to do it in the "spoiler" thing...I'm a n00b. help?
First, upload the pic on ImageShack or TinyPic and copy the direct link. ^^
Then, click on the and on the above and paste the direct link. (:
Your pic will appear in a spoiler! ;D
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Old 09-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #57839
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks guys,

mabye I will upload a video I took of my booth. =P

and you can all see my lifes work. xDD

Diana <333
Do it!

Jose <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
If it's the same dress that you showed me yesterday on TinyChat, then I'm sure it looked great on you, Gibs.

DID I PASS?
It isn't.

TWINNIE! <333
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 09-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #57840
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post

DID I PASS?
Nooo it's a different dress
Closed Thread