Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #221
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: It's Dead ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
I noticed. Lol. *As the sun engulfs the darkness that once covered this place, I open my eyes as a burst of light blinds me momentary. I pull back to shield them, letting go of the nice person who was so kind to me through this whole situation. I look back at the mysterious girl as the radiant sun glows around her. I blink in ah as I see her beauty shine through my eyes, as a light reddish color replaces the color of my plain colored cheeks*
LOL *As the sun shines on everything, subtly the random guy releases me from his arms, and I release him, I notice he glances back at me for some reason, suddenly he has a odd but baffled look upon his face, also I seem to notice that he apparently appears to be blushing or embarrassed, in all my shyness, I turn away from his glance, and turn to focus on the scenery that is laid out before us.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #222
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
LOL *As the sun shines on everything, subtly the random guy releases me from his arms, and I release him, I notice he glances back at me for some reason, suddenly he has a odd but baffled look upon his face, also I seem to notice that he apparently appears to be blushing or embarrassed, in all my shyness, I turn away from his glance, and turn to focus on the scenery that is laid out before us.*
*As the radiant brilliant light of our so called sun touches my skin warming it, my eyes out of my very own shyness look away from the girl. From the corner of them I see her move her attention towards something else. Without thinking I turn towards the same direction as her admiring the view of this beautiful scene that was once hidden is the darkness of the storm. I smile as the a gently breeze blows by and around cooling the heated area. Like automatic my hand reaches for hers and gently holds it like I was holding something fragile and soft.*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #223
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*As the radiant brilliant light of our so called sun touches my skin warming it, my eyes out of my very own shyness look away from the girl. From the corner of them I see her move her attention towards something else. Without thinking I turn towards the same direction as her admiring the view of this beautiful scene that was once hidden is the darkness of the storm. I smile as the a gently breeze blows by and around cooling the heated area. Like automatic my hand reaches for hers and gently holds it like I was holding something fragile and soft.*
*Subtly notices the guy turn away and face the direction I was facing, as I was enjoying the new found calmness, a slight breeze was blowing ever so graciously, suddenly felt a clasp on my hand, noticing that the guy decided to hold my hand, a little unknown as to why, I quietly become reserve and shy at this, with out saying any words*

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 09-11-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #224
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Subtly notices the guy turn away and face the direction I was facing, as I was enjoying the new found calmness, a slight breeze was blowing ever so graciously, suddenly felt a claps on my hand, noticing that the guy decided to hold my hand, a little unknown as to why, I quietly become reserve and shy at this, with out saying any words*
*I close my eyes and enjoy this breezy of breezes. As I enjoy this I finally realize I'm holding her hand. My eyes widen as my shyness completely takes over my being. I let go quickly putting my hands to my side hoping she didn't think ill of me.* >.<

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #225
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I close my eyes and enjoy this breezy of breezes. As I enjoy this I finally realize I'm holding her hand. My eyes widen as my shyness completely takes over my being. I let go quickly putting my hands to my side hoping she didn't think ill of me.* >.<
*As the subtle breeze blows *Takes a deep breath in of fresh air* I realized the guy that clasp my hand, decided to let go, and noticed his shyness on that but chose to avoid saying anything and ignore it, I carried on just going about my buisiness, and then *thinks* decided to go for a walk to rest my nerves and emotions because of all that has happened*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #226
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*As the subtle breeze blows *Takes a deep breath in of fresh air* I realized the guy that clasp my hand, decided to let go, and noticed his shyness on that but chose to avoid saying anything and ignore it, I carried on just going about my buisiness, and then *thinks* decided to go for a walk to rest my nerves and emotions because of all that has happened*
*Being like I have no control over my words all of sudden I blurt out "W..Want to go f..for a walk...with me?", shattering the silent air that bestowed a pond us for so long. Like a turtle I feel like wanting to go inside my shell to hide as I nervously and shyly stand before the lady whose company I've come to enjoy in this short amount of time*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #227
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Being like I have no control over my words all of sudden I blurt out "W..Want to go f..for a walk...with me?", shattering the silent air that bestowed a pond us for so long. Like a turtle I feel like wanting to go inside my shell to hide as I nervously and shyly stand before the lady whose company I've come to enjoy in this short amount of time*
*Suddenly I hear a strained voice say a few words, I turn around to face the way the voice came from, I automatically noticed how the guy before me seems suddenly awkward, *A slight giggle escapes* then I speak a few words to him, "It's fine, let's ..." afterward, I turn back around and start to walk *I look over my shoulder as if waiting* slowly waiting for him to catch up.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #228
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Suddenly I hear a strained voice say a few words, I turn around to face the way the voice came from, I automatically noticed how the guy before me seems suddenly awkward, *A slight giggle escapes* then I speak a few words to him, "It's fine, let's ..." afterward, I turn back around and start to walk *I look over my shoulder as if waiting* slowly waiting for him to catch up.*
*Just from those few words from her mouth a smile forms on my face. I immediately see her start walking away. Right away I get my legs going and run after her, closing the gab between us fast until I am by her side. I smile at her as I say "Thank you.". ^^*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #229
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Just from those few words from her mouth a smile forms on my face. I immediately see her start walking away. Right away I get my legs going and run after her, closing the gab between us fast until I am by her side. I smile at her as I say "Thank you.". ^^*
*Continues to walk onward, then I hear the footsteps from the guy, coming, which before I realized he was quickly by my side, and walking at my pace, I hear a few words of greatfulness, after I just enjoy his company there, I giggled a little bit, at the sound of his, still apparent, strained words*

(I have no idea when this is going to end, lol. We have been exchanging posts back and forth for a while now, lol.)

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #230
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Continues to walk onward, then I hear the footsteps from the guy, coming, which before I realized he was quickly by my side, and walking at my pace, I hear a few words of greatfulness, after I just enjoy his company there, I giggled a little bit, at the sound of his, still apparent, strained words*

(I have no idea when this is going to end, lol. We have been exchanging posts back and forth for a while now, lol.)
(It's a NEVER ENDING STORY!!! Lol xD Yeah it's been a few hours I believe we've been doing this. Time sure flies when your having fun! o.o)

*Hearing her giggle makes my cheeks go red as I look away shyly smiling more. I try to walk normally but my shyness is making my knees feel weak. I walk to her pace trying not to get behind or ahead of her as I wonder where our destination will be...together. *

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #231
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(It's a NEVER ENDING STORY!!! Lol xD Yeah it's been a few hours I believe we've been doing this. Time sure flies when your having fun! o.o)

*Hearing her giggle makes my cheeks go red as I look away shyly smiling more. I try to walk normally but my shyness is making my knees feel weak. I walk to her pace trying not to get behind or ahead of her as I wonder where our destination will be...together. *
(I really have no idea why you are having fun with me ... /Is too serious and boring ...)

*I subtly notice the change in his persona, though I try to be as calm as ever, so it helps him relax some what, I continue to walk on, some hills are coming into view, with a forest some what near these rolling hills. Also realizing his shyness and his apparent blushing *sighs a little* then I speak a few quiet words to him, "It's fine you know, relax ... "*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #232
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(I really have no idea why you are having fun with me ... /Is too serious and boring ...)

*I subtly notice the change in his persona, though I try to be as calm as ever, so it helps him relax some what, I continue to walk on, some hills are coming into view, with a forest some what near these rolling hills. Also realizing his shyness and his apparent blushing *sighs a little* then I speak a few quiet words to him, "It's fine you know, relax ... "*
(Well maybe I'm just weird like that because I am having fun with you and I'm really enjoying myself TRS. Your a really cool person. )

*As we walk I take it the fresh outdoor air as birds fly around and above us chirping away. I then see the Forest & Hills coming into our view in front of us. I hear her telling me to relax, I chuckle sightly and say "I'll relax when you relax as well" as I stick out my tongue at her playfully with a cheerful expression on me face.*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #233
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Well maybe I'm just weird like that because I am having fun with you and I'm really enjoying myself TRS. Your a really cool person. )

*As we walk I take it the fresh outdoor air as birds fly around and above us chirping away. I then see the Forest & Hills coming into our view in front of us. I hear her telling me to relax, I chuckle sightly and say "I'll relax when you relax as well" as I stick out my tongue at her playfully with a cheerful expression on me face.*
*I Say a few words, "I wish, I could be a bird ..." *the sentence was left unfinished being slightly distracted* Then I realized that you laughed a little, and said a few meaningful words to me, also I momentarily looked your way and saw that you were atempting to be playful and cheerful, looked away for a shy moment *a giggled slipped some what* I then just simply become a little more relaxed and calm and carried on enjoying the slight breezes, the warm sun and the birds and animals around the area.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #234
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

*grudge noise*

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #235
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
*grudge noise*
What's up CoD is something wrong?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #236
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Nope, nothing P:

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #237
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*I Say a few words, "I wish, I could be a bird ..." *the sentence was left unfinished being slightly distracted* Then I realized that you laughed a little, and said a few meaningful words to me, also I momentarily looked your way and saw that you were atempting to be playful and cheerful, looked away for a shy moment *a giggled slipped some what* I then just simply become a little more relaxed and calm and carried on enjoying the slight breezes, the warm sun and the birds and animals around the area.*
*I grin cheerfully seeing you be shy and look away. "Being a bird would be really cool. Total freedom to go almost anywhere to your heart contents with your wings spread out wide.", I say under my breath. I notice the path around us gets more upward-like and trees surround us more as squirrels climb their trees and watch us with acorns in their tiny hands. The blows beautifully at us making a whistling sound like it's playing a song for us as we walk. I close my eyes to take in the whole event laid out before us.*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #238
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*I grin cheerfully seeing you be shy and look away. "Being a bird would be really cool. Total freedom to go almost anywhere to your heart contents with your wings spread out wide.", I say under my breath. I notice the path around us gets more upward-like and trees surround us more as squirrels climb their trees and watch us with acorns in their tiny hands. The blows beautifully at us making a whistling sound like it's playing a song for us as we walk. I close my eyes to take in the whole event laid out before us.*
*I realize that the ground and scenery around us is changing, the land is slightly raising, whilst the trees are becoming more apparent, I hear the words you spoke, sounding quiet and sweet in a way, I glance over to you and notice you closed your eyes, so I stopped walking, just to make sure for some reason, you don't happen to trip because you had them closed.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #239
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*I realize that the ground and scenery around us is changing, the land is slightly raising, whilst the trees are becoming more apparent, I hear the words you spoke, sounding quiet and sweet in a way, I glance over to you and notice you closed your eyes, so I stopped walking, just to make sure for some reason, you don't happen to trip because you had them closed.*
*Hears your feet stop as I walk a bit ahead, I turn around and open my eyes. "Something the matter?", I ask with a slight worry and curious of a tone in my voice as I look at you from a higher elevation.*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-11-2010, 02:52 PM   #240
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Hears your feet stop as I walk a bit ahead, I turn around and open my eyes. "Something the matter?", I ask with a slight worry and curious of a tone in my voice as I look at you from a higher elevation.*
*Notices that you went past a little, and saw that you stopped, realizes that you turned around and spoke a few words to me, I reply to this quietly, "I-It's nothing ... I was just concerned ... " After speaking in a rather low toned voice, a touch of distress in it, I continue forward and walk onward ... *silently, appears to be in deep thought* I turn around after passing you a little and say, "Are you coming ... ?" then re-begins the walk.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
*huggles my thread*, beware! kiwi's abound!, fireworks! ^_^, is trs around? yes?, it's dead...random chat?, kiwiland, my home away from homes, portals zap you elsewhere, quirky?, random rp'ing o.o, shoukry's playground, the quietness has come, the show must go on, the silence is here, trf has thread too ^_^