Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #41
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Corrupt a Wish Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
OH NO THATS HORRIBLE!!!!.........................Wait wouldnt i drown?

I wish Cursed and Nick would have a Baby xP
Granted, but you have to take care of the baby all day while papa(s) are out working. xD

I wish for a pool of instant jello.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #42
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

(._. Wow...)
Granted, but i peed in the jello while it was getting made.

I wish for My milkshakes to bring all the girls to the yard xD

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #43
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
(._. Wow...)
Granted, but i peed in the jello while it was getting made.

I wish for My milkshakes to bring all the girls to the yard xD
They might get lost on the way

I wish for a romantic BF =D

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #44
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Granted, but hes a douche

I wish for SB to be bi o-o

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #45
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Granted, but hes a douche

I wish for SB to be bi o-o
not gonna happen

I wish for.... a nuke

Old 09-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #46
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Somewhere... Why you wanna know, you following me? ;3
Pandoraswrath saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Granted but then it blew you up

I wish for someone to post on the thread 'So I hear' T-T

Link, I love you! Forever and ever, be my brave hero too! <3
Pandoraswrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #47
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoraswrath View Post
Granted but then it blew you up

I wish for someone to post on the thread 'So I hear' T-T
"So I" ... nah

I wish to live near kibahina4life =D

Last edited by Sai's brother; 09-10-2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Changed the "n" kiNa into a "b" to be KiBa
Old 09-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #48
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Granted but she moved a Day after XD

I wish Naruto was Real

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:42 PM   #49
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Granted. The Naruto-verse becomes existant only to be engulfed by a black hole seconds later.

I wish Earth had another moon.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #50
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Granted but the Moon collided with the sun causing sa major black out and we soon died to no sunlight

I wish for Butter

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:47 PM   #51
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Granted but the butter is melted...

I wish for a car.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #52
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

Garnted but only Midgets can fit in it.

I wish For something >.>

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #53
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogreymon123 View Post
Granted but she moved a Day after XD

I wish Naruto was Real
It's a dude =.= So it's granted and un-effected

Old 09-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #54
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Garnted but only Midgets can fit in it.

I wish For something >.>
Granted. Enjoy AIDS

Old 09-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #55
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

U didnt wish for something so no wish for you.

I wish for Poison

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #56
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
U didnt wish for something so no wish for you.

I wish for Poison
Granted Then I stole it

I wish everyone in the world had a good life =D

so whose gonna corrupt this?

Old 09-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #57
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

granted. then comes 2012..

i wish for anime to come out more then once a week

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #58
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
granted. then comes 2012..

i wish for anime to come out more then once a week
granted, then it ends in a month and all you ever see is crappy re-runs

I wish for a nuke and idc what goes on
8a0d1515-531e-453b-b796-2d9d8c9028fc

Old 09-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #59
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Somewhere... Why you wanna know, you following me? ;3
Pandoraswrath saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Granted but then you started caring what happened and it blew your house up

I wish for a chocolate pie :3

Link, I love you! Forever and ever, be my brave hero too! <3
Pandoraswrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #60
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoraswrath View Post
Granted but then you started caring what happened and it blew your house up

I wish for a chocolate pie :3
granted *takes a dump in a pie crust* here

i wish i could sleep with kaede tenjouji from ladies versus butlers
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
corrupt, games