Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #61
Dagoron
Freshmen Academy Student

Dagoron is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Illusion vs Illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
Natural state is bloodlust. Aizen rapes anyway, because itachi is massively slower than butterfre- I mean Aizen.
Why does everyone say "Natural State?!" I said "unrestricted power" not that they reverted back to a primal state of just kill whatever is in front of them!!!!!!!
Dagoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #62
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoron View Post
Why does everyone say "Natural State?!" I said "unrestricted power" not that they reverted back to a primal state of just kill whatever is in front of them!!!!!!!
So he's faster.

Also, it means BG default rules.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #63
Dagoron
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
I doubt that.

You overlooked one. Namely Aizen's glaring superiority.

If by "Straight facts" you mean "Baseless wank"

Unless all claims are properly sourced Wikipedia is unreliable.

Itachi isn't fast enough to use a clone before Aizen kills him.
They are all cited at the bottom of the page. I've checked. And Aizen is not superior. The good guy Naruto equivilant to Aizen is Itachi. Itachi is incredibly intelligent and analytical. He is also one of them most powerful characters in the Naruto Universe. The only differences are that Aizen is evil and gets gayer as he gets stronger.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #64
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
And Aizen is not superior
Yes he is. Vastly.

Quote:
The good guy Naruto equivilant to Aizen is Itachi.
Irrelevant.

Quote:
Itachi is incredibly intelligent and analytical.
Irrelevant.

Quote:
He is also one of them most powerful characters in the Naruto Universe.
Irrelevant.

Quote:
The only differences are that Aizen is evil and gets gayer as he gets stronger.
There's also the fact that Aizen is smarter, stronger, more durable, more interesting, a better character, and in every ohter possible way superior to Itachi.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #65
Dagoron
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Yes he is. Vastly.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

There's also the fact that Aizen is smarter, stronger, more durable, more interesting, a better character, and in every ohter possible way superior to Itachi.
OMG you're in love with Aizen. You are the Hinamori of this site....-sigh- Let's get some things straight. Aizen is fast, very fast, but he's not instantaneous. Aizen is cocky. If he sees some regular looking human walking up to him, he's going to completely underestimate him. It's going to be exactly like what's happening with Ichigo right now. Itachi will have plenty off time to get of Tsukyomi and, in the time it takes Aizen to realize and escape it, if he can escape it, he will have prepared multiple back ups in the case of failure. Though, by the time that Susanoo is activated, it will be too late for Aizen to win. Aizen is incredibly strong, but, like Sephiroth, he's overrated. Another thing to take into account is the fact that Itachi is incredibly calm. He's going think clearer, allowing him to react faster and perform the nessacary techniques to end Aizen. Aizen is quite easily shocked, as proven in the past three chapters when Ichigo completely wipes the floor with him. I'm sorry dude, but all the logistics point to Itachi.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #66
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Aizen is fast, very fast, but he's not instantaneous.
He doesn't have to be. All that matters is that he's faster than Itachi.

Quote:
Aizen is cocky. If he sees some regular looking human walking up to him, he's going to completely underestimate him.
Irrelevant. Personality plays no part in BG fights Aizen will go for the kill the instant the fight starts. It's part of the Battleground rules, which I suggest you take the time to read before you continue this line of thought.

Quote:
It's going to be exactly like what's happening with Ichigo right now.
Ichigo is more powerful than Aizen, something Itachi can not claim.

Quote:
Itachi will have plenty off time to get of Tsukyomi
No he won't.

Quote:
Though, by the time that Susanoo is activated
Itachi will be dead long before the possibility of Susanoo ever came into the picture.

Quote:
it will be too late for Aizen to win
On the contrary, Aizen would win even if he allowed Itachi to use Susanoo.

Quote:
Aizen is incredibly strong, but, like Sephiroth, he's overrated.
Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter because he's still stronger than Itachi could ever hope to be.

Quote:
Another thing to take into account is the fact that Itachi is incredibly calm.
That's not going to help him if he dies the second the fight begins.

Quote:
He's going think clearer, allowing him to react faster and perform the nessacary techniques to end Aizen.
Being calm in no way negates the substantial speed difference between them. Aizen is still faster.

Quote:
Aizen is quite easily shocked, as proven in the past three chapters when Ichigo completely wipes the floor with him.
Difference: Ichigo is superior to Itachi in every conceivable way. Itachi isn't strong enough to shock Aizen.

Quote:
I'm sorry dude, but all the logistics point to Itachi.
Only in crazy land. Here in the BG we use actual logic instead of just wanking Itachi, hence Aizen wins.

Last edited by Nyruss; 09-09-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:50 AM   #67
Dagoron
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
He doesn't have to be. All that matters is that he's faster than Itachi.

Irrelevant. Personality plays no part in BG fights Aizen will go for the kill the instant the fight starts. It's part of the Battleground rules, which I suggest you take the time to read before you continue this line of thought.

Ichigo is more powerful than Aizen, something Itachi can not claim.

No he won't.

Itachi will be dead long before the possibility of Susanoo ever came into the picture.

On the contrary, Aizen would win even if he allowed Itachi to use Susanoo.

Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter because he's still stronger than Itachi could ever hope to be.

That's not going to help him if he dies the second the fight begins.

Being calm in no way negates the substantial speed difference between them. Aizen is still faster.

Difference: Ichigo is superior to Itachi in every conceivable way. Itachi isn't strong enough to shock Aizen.

Only in crazy land. Here in the BG we use actual logic instead of just wanking Itachi, hence Aizen wins.
FTR, I've read the rules. Being bloodthirsty and attack only is the only thing I don't agree with. In an actual fight, you can't base a victory off of just the attack strength. I'll admit that in a right off the bat fight where Aizen just explodes into a power frenzy, Itachi would loose, but you have to take into a account all the other factors that make up an actual fight, which is what I'm looking for in all my posts. And Aizen would be surprised if a "regular" human randomly blasts a fire ball in his direction or if he cut the human in half and it poofed into a cloud of smoke. Aizen would not win if Itachi got off Susanoo due to the way his Susanoo is outfitted, as I stated earlier. Itachi in his Susanoo is just as OP as Aizen putting him in the same category (save for speed, which I do give to Aizen). By the way, what is "actual logic" in your opinion?

Last edited by Dagoron; 09-12-2010 at 08:21 AM.