Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
[Ino]
Apprentice Genin

[Ino] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Binkie Chronicles!

*Opens book* "Once upon a time..." No... that's not it... *flips pages* "Long ago in a far far far place lived..." That's not it either... hmm.... *flips more pages, then slams book closed in frustration.* I guess I will have to tell you what I remember! Here is how it goes...

Prologue
This is where we meet our first character, a little boy
named Binkie Biff who was heading off to his first day of Pre-K at a place called Playgarden. Now Binkie had powers, but the only thing was... he did not know what they were. So Binkie, went to Pre-K and met our second character, Candy Clyde, the prettiest girl in all of Playgarden! As soon as Binkie saw her, he fell in love, but alas! There was another man in love with her! Our third character's name is Dan DiCaprio. Binkie had went to talk to Candy, but Dan was on the scene faster. And ever since that first day of Pre-K, Binkie and Dan have been enemies, for Dan always steals the girl Binkie liked. Then one day in the near future, Binkie had had enough.

Find out what happens next in the Binkie Chronicles!

Credits for the name; Shikamaru Nara

98% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber was on the highest building in the world about to jump off.
Copy and paste if your the 2% that would bring popcorn, and shout DO A FRONT FLIP!!!!

xD

Last edited by [Ino]; 09-09-2010 at 01:34 PM.
[Ino] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Binkie Chronicles!

Looks good, just get rid of the red, it's too distracting.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
[Ino]
Apprentice Genin

Good thinking /edits

98% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber was on the highest building in the world about to jump off.
Copy and paste if your the 2% that would bring popcorn, and shout DO A FRONT FLIP!!!!

xD

Old 09-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Much better. And you should probably make it all one color as well.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
[Ino]
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Much better. And you should probably make it all one color as well.
I'm a colorful person. I find that it needs to be more than one color.

xD

Old 09-09-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

The prolouge is way too hard to read.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
[Ino]
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
The prolouge is way too hard to read.
Fine I'll change it.

xD

Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Green and purple so don't go!
Old 09-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
[Ino]
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Green and purple so don't go!
Who made you Color queen?

xD

Old 09-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm just giving advice.