Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #81
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Re: The Alexshin Order (military organization)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Okay I want to join.
What rank do you want?
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #82
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Admiral..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #83
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Admiral..
Welcome to the Alexshin order, Admiral Hyuuga.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:23 PM   #84
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hehehe you called me Admiral Hyuuga.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #85
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hehehe you called me Admiral Hyuuga.
In the military language, you say someone's rank and last name.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #86
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

I know, but do I make a character sheet?

^ My future wife.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #87
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know, but do I make a character sheet?
Not today. Tomorrow I will send you a message with all the information that is required. Name, gender, age, rank, weapons, training, successful missions, failed missions, life history etc.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #88
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Okay.

^ My future wife.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #89
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

i''ll join

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #90
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by queendarkness View Post
i''ll join
What rank do you want?
Old 07-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #91
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I will join.
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #92
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Thank you both for joining. With more members our organization will grow even stronger!
Old 09-09-2010, 07:59 AM   #93
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

mystic:wooo im joining
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:59 AM   #94
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I got kind of scared by the original post. I feel like someone might launch an attack.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote