Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-09-2010, 02:32 AM   #1
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Kal-El Prime vs. Doomsday, Darkdeid, Zod, Mister Mxyzptlk, Joseph Martin

Battle Ground: Earth

Who wins?
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:35 AM   #2
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kal-El Prime vs. Doomsday, Darkdeid, Zod, Mister Mxyzptlk, Joseph Martin

Mister Mxyzptlk turns them all into grapefruits.

The end.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:47 AM   #3
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kal-El Prime vs. Doomsday, Darkdeid, Zod, Mister Mxyzptlk, Joseph Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Mister Mxyzptlk turns them all into grapefruits.

The end.
Sorry Kal-El Prime is completely immune to reality changing abilities of his enemies (such as the imps from the fifth dimension)
Old 09-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #4
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kal-El Prime has weakness that Doomsday and his commrade could exploit somehow.

"Prime can easily survive conditions in deep space, but he does need to breathe, eat, sleep, and excrete. Prime can hold his breath for an unknown amount of time. However, it is suggested that he needs to sleep in order to allow his mind to dream"

And Zod could go toe to toe with Kal-El. Zod has the same capability as Kal-El except with a few other weakness.

I say team Doomsday wins.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #5
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
Sorry Kal-El Prime is completely immune to reality changing abilities of his enemies (such as the imps from the fifth dimension)
Can you support this claim in any way?
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Being immune to reality warping on Mister Mxyzptlk's scale would have to make you a reality warper yourself, which Kal-El is not.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Can you support this claim in any way?

Read the issue's man.

Quote:
Being immune to reality warping on Mister Mxyzptlk's scale would have to make you a reality warper yourself, which Kal-El is not.
No you dont! Kal-El Prime has countless powers, how can you say he isn't a reality warper? If you read the issue you would know just how power Gold Prime is! Superboy prime is immune to Mister Mxyzplk, and Gold Prime has no weakness and is far far more powerful then all other superman's put together.

Quote:
"Prime can easily survive conditions in deep space, but he does need to breathe, eat, sleep, and excrete. Prime can hold his breath for an unknown amount of time. However, it is suggested that he needs to sleep in order to allow his mind to dream"

And Zod could go toe to toe with Kal-El. Zod has the same capability as Kal-El except with a few other weakness.

I say team Doomsday wins.
You are wrong Gold prime lived in the sun for 1500 years with nothing to eat. Gold Prime has no weakness. his strength and speed are unlimited.

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 09-10-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #8
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

You are wrong Gold prime lived in the sun for 1500 years with nothing to eat. Gold Prime has no weakness. his strength and speed are unlimited.

Kal-El Prime is different from Kal-EL Gold though.

in this thread it says Kal-El Prime. So I looked it up in the DC data base.
There two different version.

Kal-El Gold/DC one million is the one with no weakness.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:17 PM   #9
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

superboy prime throws alot of reality altering punches, gg fodder
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #10
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Read the issue's man.

Which issues are these?
Old 09-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #11
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
Kal-El Prime is different from Kal-EL Gold though.

in this thread it says Kal-El Prime. So I looked it up in the DC data base.
There two different version.

Kal-El Gold/DC one million is the one with no weakness.
Gold Kal-El is the prime from DC One Million (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million) and that's the prime i'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Which issues are these?
the DC One Million issue's.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #12
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

all i know is Kal-El Prime and Kal-El Prime Gold are two different version. If you really did mean Kal-El Prime, You already know who wins.

all of Gold's attribute is unlimited.. and is quote "the most powerful" character in DC
Old 09-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #13
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
all i know is Kal-El Prime and Kal-El Prime Gold are two different version. If you really did mean Kal-El Prime, You already know who wins.

all of Gold's attribute is unlimited.. and is quote "the most powerful" character in DC
No he is one of the most powerful beings in DC not the most.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #14
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No he is one of the most powerful beings in DC not the most.
true but its hard to beat this facts about him

The Gold Superman Prime is quite possibly one of the most powerful beings in the DC universe. During his travels and lineage, Superman Prime has acquired countless powers and abilities, though many of the abilities he has acquired are shrouded in mystery. During his time spent within the sun, his abilities have grown astronomically, though it is unclear just how much power he has obtained. Through his pact with the descendants of his own dynasty, he has been able to grant a large array of these powers to his successors.
Abilities

His abilities were amplified greatly during his time spent within the sun to unknown levels.
Strength level

Presumed to be incalculable.
Weaknesses

None known.

it doesnt say anything about resistance to magic or reality manipulation though.. Kal-EL prime does but not Gold
Old 09-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #15
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Just because he has godly endurance, speed, and strength, it doesn't mean he is immune to being turned into a grapefruit.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #16
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Just because he has godly endurance, speed, and strength, it doesn't mean he is immune to being turned into a grapefruit.
He has countless powers, meaning one could very well be reality warping. Superboy prime a far far weaker version has no reality warping powers, and he is immune to reality warping powers. Gold prime is far strong and has countless powers, how can you say one of them is not reality warping? it was said that he had the power to create life from nothing.

Quote:
true but its hard to beat this facts about him

The Gold Superman Prime is quite possibly one of the most powerful beings in the DC universe. During his travels and lineage, Superman Prime has acquired countless powers and abilities, though many of the abilities he has acquired are shrouded in mystery. During his time spent within the sun, his abilities have grown astronomically, though it is unclear just how much power he has obtained. Through his pact with the descendants of his own dynasty, he has been able to grant a large array of these powers to his successors.
Abilities

His abilities were amplified greatly during his time spent within the sun to unknown levels.
Strength level

Presumed to be incalculable.
Weaknesses

None known.

it doesnt say anything about resistance to magic or reality manipulation though.. Kal-EL prime does but not Gold
the very post you just post. Do you see where it say's countless power's, your able to count every power in comic's, but he has countless powers.

Dont you think Gold Prime would kill him before he could even think about warping reality? seeing how Gold Prime has unlimited speed and can move light years in less than a second.

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 09-11-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #17
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He has countless powers, meaning one could very well be reality warping.
Maybe maybe not, but until he actually proves he has them, he can't use them.

Quote:
he is immune to reality warping powers
This has yet to be supported in any way.

Quote:
Gold prime is far strong and has countless powers, how can you say one of them is not reality warping?
If you can provide proof that this Gold prime is immune to reality warping, then he will be. Until then, we wopn't make any pointless assumptions.

Quote:
the very post you just post. Do you see where it say's countless power's, your able to count every power in comic's, but he has countless powers.
It's called hyperbole, genius. "Countless" is just another word for "A whole lot".

Quote:
Gold Prime has unlimited speed
Support this claim.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
You dont know me
Banned

You dont know me is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is off topic but where do you guys get your comic book sources.
You dont know me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #19
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by You dont know me View Post
This is off topic but where do you guys get your comic book sources.
dc data base dude.. haha
Old 09-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #20
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Online wikias are not proof.