Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Barack Obama's Presidency so far (on a scale of 1-10).
1 18 32.14%
2 6 10.71%
3 6 10.71%
4 3 5.36%
5 3 5.36%
6 3 5.36%
7 6 10.71%
8 1 1.79%
9 0 0%
10 4 7.14%
Too early to tell. 6 10.71%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #161
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: President Barack Obama.

Quote:
as far as him as a president goes? in terms of foreign policy? he's a submissive weakling he lacks the fortitude to do what is needed
yes yes, then we need former presidnet bush senior to launch a half ass war,or the latest president bush to launch a war based on antion building. yes i see the merit in having iraq being a stronghold for the us in the middle east,but we are choosing economic ruin when our own country has a 15 percent poverty rate and growing.

Quote:
he needs to back off the government assimilation of health care and let a free market fix itself
honestly i dont have time to answer every point youy made,but here is something that makes me laugh. the greed of corporate executives,especialy with banking screwed the whole "free market" and sent it into a tail spin. in fact,it was the same as blowing up the foundation of the empire state building. how could that be fixed?the us economy was and is still in dnager of collapsing just as it did during the great depression. all the stimulus package did was put a bandage of a economy whos small intestines are spilling over at a rapid rate. quite frankly, not only was that foolish of him,but he bluntly lies about its success. go ahead and be mad that he chose a short term fix,but be angry becuase he didnt put the effort into a bill focused on jobs creation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #162
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
and then Carter came..and the people cried...Americas economy took a nose dive...the auto industry had a seizure and the Japanese Economy boomed as did it Auto industry

opec pockets grew fat....

ahh jimmy what a failure you were
Hey Carter sent those helicopters to rescue the Iranian hostages and...
Wait that was no good, I'll have to get back to you later on the great policies of Carter when I think of one. But watch this.

Obama is using drone missiles on the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Therefore, Obama is better than the worst president of the United States. If Obama tries really hard he could be mediorce let Bill Clinton.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #163
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
yes yes, then we need former presidnet bush senior to launch a half ass war,or the latest president bush to launch a war based on antion building. yes i see the merit in having iraq being a stronghold for the us in the middle east,but we are choosing economic ruin when our own country has a 15 percent poverty rate and growing
oh sweet bicycle riding flaming chainsaw juggling monkey jesus... ..here we go...

for the record what makes you think I supported bush at all?

Quote:
honestly i dont have time to answer every point youy made,but here is something that makes me laugh. the greed of corporate executives,especialy with banking screwed the whole "free market" and sent it into a tail spin. in fact,it was the same as blowing up the foundation of the empire state building. how could that be fixed?the us economy was and is still in dnager of collapsing just as it did during the great depression. all the stimulus package did was put a bandage of a economy whos small intestines are spilling over at a rapid rate. quite frankly, not only was that foolish of him,but he bluntly lies about its success. go ahead and be mad that he chose a short term fix,but be angry becuase he didnt put the effort into a bill focused on jobs creation.
so is this common for you? speaking out of your rear end? I mean

"evil cooperate executives" yeah because these are the same guys that take away a persons free will? these are the same guys...that have for the past year been trying to pull fast ones like...say oh i dunno arresting people who speak against them wire tapping their houses and a myriad of other

cooperate fat cats have been engaged in a steady campaign of misinformation and lies and intimidation...fat cats have employed people who are so insane as to believe nine eleven was a conspiracy...a guy associated with a group of pedophiles and some crazy chick who thinks mao was as cool as jimi hendirx?

yeah evil CEO's oh yeah ruining this country since 1929 all the way to 2010

oh wait...coolrige..hoover..ah yes Obama and Bush and Clinton too

only some one who's never lived in a completely government controlled state would say something as silly as "people who's entire existence is dependent on other people having money to buy their shyte" would think that a politician can save America or hell any country from something as serious as economic collapse..(oh and before you bring FDR into this..he had help from something every one even the dude living under a rock knows about)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Hey Carter sent those helicopters to rescue the Iranian hostages and...
Wait that was no good, I'll have to get back to you later on the great policies of Carter when I think of one. But watch this.
hey hey Jimmy Carter was an epic failure but he was in no way the worse president in US history

you compare his ups to say grants cabinet (poor grant one of the best generals but horrible pres) or andrew johnson

James Buchanan is the worse period...for being too much of a weakling and a fence stradler to stop the civil war

Carter was just so bad he made ford look like something other then a shaved Gorilla...and failed so miserably no democrat could claim the whitehouse until bush uttered his famous "no more taxes!!" thing that committed career suicide

he was really bad..really bad..but he's gotta be bottom say six..of the top ten list
Quote:
Obama is using drone missiles on the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Therefore, Obama is better than the worst president of the United States. If Obama tries really hard he could be mediorce let Bill Clinton.
Clinton had the gonadz to get in Yeltsins face had the balls to stand up to kosovo and did at least do some good things for the economy

I may not agreed with everything he did but the burn out was at least a better leader then Obama seems to be shaking up

he certainly knew more about money and has more of a spine any ways

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 02-26-2010 at 09:59 AM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #164
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey hey Jimmy Carter was an epic failure but he was in no way the worse president in US history

you compare his ups to say grants cabinet (poor grant one of the best generals but horrible pres) or andrew johnson

James Buchanan is the worse period...for being too much of a weakling and a fence stradler to stop the civil war

Carter was just so bad he made ford look like something other then a shaved Gorilla...and failed so miserably no democrat could claim the whitehouse until bush uttered his famous "no more taxes!!" thing that committed career suicide

he was really bad..really bad..but he's gotta be bottom say six..of the top ten list

Clinton had the gonadz to get in Yeltsins face had the balls to stand up to kosovo and did at least do some good things for the economy

I may not agreed with everything he did but the burn out was at least a better leader then Obama seems to be shaking up

Touche. Let me rephrase that worst president of the last fifty years. I would say one hundred, but I can't decide if Hoover or Carter is worse.

Unfortunately, Yeltin was somewhat of a democrat. What one needs is someone to stand up to Putin. That's something Clinton's wife and Obama haven't done. Clinton also canned Colin Powell after Somalia, good move. I don't why we were involved in Bosnia, Kosovo, Hatai or Somalia, but there weren't too many bad consquences from them. Clinton was average because he only cared about himself. He wouldn't stick to crack pot ideas if no one else liked them.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #165
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh sweet bicycle riding flaming chainsaw juggling monkey jesus... ..here we go...

for the record what makes you think I supported bush at all?

when you reference the president as weak in foreign policy,you are most likly referring to war, quite frankly i just used those two nut jobs as an example. i dont support the democrats or republicans.

so is this common for you? speaking out of your rear end? I mean

"evil cooperate executives" yeah because these are the same guys that take away a persons free will? these are the same guys...that have for the past year been trying to pull fast ones like...say oh i dunno arresting people who speak against them wire tapping their houses and a myriad of other
speaking out of my ass, well i never said spending money would fix our economy,but its the economic executives who owned all the shiz that made a quick buck then ran to the government for help. the free economy died becuase of greed, and the government propped it you jack ass.

cooperate fat cats have been engaged in a steady campaign of misinformation and lies and intimidation...fat cats have employed people who are so insane as to believe nine eleven was a conspiracy...a guy associated with a group of pedophiles and some crazy chick who thinks mao was as cool as jimi hendirx
i will be quite blunt here, if a comopany needed a bailout,it doesnt disprove the free economy,but it proves people are irresponsible and destroyed it, get over it
yeah evil CEO's oh yeah ruining this country since 1929 all the way to 2010

oh wait...coolrige..hoover..ah yes Obama and Bush and Clinton too

only some one who's never lived in a completely government controlled state would say something as silly as "people who's entire existence is dependent on other people having money to buy their shyte" would think that a politician can save America or hell any country from something as serious as economic collapse..(oh and before you bring FDR into this..he had help from something every one even the dude living under a rock knows about)

lmao, for the record i dont love either party,and im assuming youre from the mid west or in the same postition as me xD. quite frankly im from california ass bag, our ecomony is shot and we only get 70 to a dollar vsersus other states getting a hell of a lot more.

no one said he was good, im not a democrat

clinton laid the foundation for the housing crisis when he helped pass legislation for banks to give americans who obvisously couldnt afford a million dollar mortage a house.
obama showed that he is self righteous in the meeting he has yesterday. im no mccain supporter,but to belittle the guy in such a manner was immature and quite frankly made me think president obama is high oin his own funmes right now.
lol read, and yes i knowwhy youre pinning me as a democrat,because i voted a ten. well wether i rate him a 10 or 1 makes no differnece. i support within reason all past presidents, what do you do? get high off your self righteous fumes?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #166
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol, and go work for fox xD, thanks for putting garbage in this thread ^^

edit:i just got owned, lol i dont have a comeback and dont need to stoop to your level. quite frankly, i find it hilarious how you think youre somehow cooler by belitting our president.
name 5 specific reasons to make him look like a jack ass,and i will take back my comment.
5 reasons

Well you might not agree but here they are

1. Stimulus bill that hasn't done diddly squat but raise taxes
2. Healthcare bill that won't do diddly squat but raise taxes
3. Blaming Bush rather then taking the blame himself.
4. Treating our allies like Israel like crap while sucking up to our enemies
5. Doing diddly squat and getting rewarded for it.

and I DON'T want to remove your comment. Please leave it up.
You have every right to say what you please (as long as it doesn't
violate the forum rules...duh) as so do I.

You know come to think of it I wonder who pays better?
Fox or NBC? Not that I think either one of them would hire me.

Lemme just add that when I blame Obama I'm not just blaming Obama
but himself and his entire administration. Obama represents more than
himself he represents his entire administration (and in many cases the country).

Same thing with blaming things on Bush. It wasn't ALL of Bushes's fault
it was his administration too. However giving that as a reason to exempt
Bush (or Obama) from blame is completely absurd.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-26-2010 at 03:05 PM.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #167
KARINISSOSEXY
Genin

KARINISSOSEXY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eater of Charkra View Post
Well lets see I gave him 1/10.
1.He has gave us trillions of dollars in debt.
2.He has appointed frauds like Geithner.
3.He has appointed idiots like Pelosi.
4.He is trying to ram health care down our throats when most people dont want it.
5.He appointed she-man Hilary Clinton.
All in all he is the worst President in my life time and I lived through Clinton and Bush.
Im sorry, but I believe that 1.) BUSH gave of trillions of dollars in debt.
4.) ALOT want health care.
6.) HES ONLY BEEN IN OFFICE FOR A Fxxxing YEAR.

Member of
Fanclub
Member of
Fanclub
',,,,,,
(o-o) I like.....Bugs...
/ .!\ Put this in your sig if
makes you scream. Oh.

Best games (RPGs) in the world EVER: Mother 1, 2, and 3 (Earthbound series....you know, with Ness from Smash Bros.?), Kingdom Hearts Series, Chrono Trigger, Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion, Not to mention Pokemon.

"If Light was Kira, I'd be in turmoil, because Light.....
Is the first friend I've ever had!" -L
KARINISSOSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:59 AM   #168
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
5 reasons

Well you might not agree but here they are

1. Stimulus bill that hasn't done diddly squat but raise taxes
2. Healthcare bill that won't do diddly squat but raise taxes
3. Blaming Bush rather then taking the blame himself.
4. Treating our allies like Israel like crap while sucking up to our enemies
5. Doing diddly squat and getting rewarded for it.

Lemme just add that when I blame Obama I'm not just blaming Obama
but himself and his entire administration. Obama represents more than
himself he represents his entire administration (and in many cases the country).

Same thing with blaming things on Bush. It wasn't ALL of Bushes's fault
it was his administration too. However giving that as a reason to exempt
Bush (or Obama) from blame is completely absurd.
point one: I agree, its frustrating that my state recieved 90 billion dollars and yet our unemployment rose since then. conclusion? appropriating money doesnt help the economy.
point 2:The health care reform is like many governemt iniatives, unconstitutional, so i have no comment on it. its too damned complicated for its own good.
point 3: I dont blame former president bush or any president for our nations problems, if they win legally, then i ahve to accept it and respect them.
point 4:Preseident obama is crap in this aspect, He is only setting up another Iraq/vietnam situation. Unless we just cut our losses,or world war 3 starts, our forces will be in the middle east when we are old farts.

point 5: yeah i agree, but it's the self posturing democrats that influenced americans to think that the republicans are evil. Now people are finally opening their eyes to this useless congress and senate.

Quote:
lol this is funny,but im kinda guilty here >.>. I want to go into politics with the hope that i could do some good at least for my state, and the only way to hopefully get some recognition is to sell my soul to one of the politicall parties. But when you think about it, no matter what occupation i do, I will be seeling my soul to the government, so i might as well try to do some good with the knowlegde that i might never get diddly squat done.

Quote:
lol, I dont like president obama's policies,but I live in fairy tale land right now becuase i stopped keeping track of politics since his stimulus package went out.

Quote:

Old 03-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #169
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY View Post
No, we had the American Public Debt ever since we had the first American revolution. Sure Bush did get us to 1-2 trillion debt in his 8 year reign, but Obama got us to 3-4 trillion debt in just 1 year.

And health care is a mix bag. It can help us if we all pitch in, but can also hurt us since a lot of people can easily abuse the system.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #170
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Touche. Let me rephrase that worst president of the last fifty years. I would say one hundred, but I can't decide if Hoover or Carter is worse.]
post thirties Hoover did allot of good. he managed to save post Nazi Germany and keep America from committing a Nazi style atrocity with that Generals plan to strip Germany of all its modern tech and return it to an agricultural society

"either a twenty five million Germans must die or be relocated" he also managed to get food and aid over there

so yeah he did better for Americas image abroad then as president

but yeah neither him nor Carter are deserving of much praise but Hoover at least had the fortitude to do something useful post retirment

Carter..just..collects nobel prizes for nothing..like Obama
Quote:
Unfortunately, Yeltin was somewhat of a democrat. What one needs is someone to stand up to Putin. That's something Clinton's wife and Obama haven't done. Clinton also canned Colin Powell after Somalia, good move. I don't why we were involved in Bosnia, Kosovo, Hatai or Somalia, but there weren't too many bad consquences from them. Clinton was average because he only cared about himself. He wouldn't stick to crack pot ideas if no one else liked them.
that's a virture though Obama lacks

Quote:
when you reference the president as weak in foreign policy,you are most likly referring to war, quite frankly i just used those two nut jobs as an example. i dont support the democrats or republicans.
actually no I'm not referring to war, War is a last resort but some times a needed one

no I'm referring to the ability to stop crying and preaching thinking tyrants will actually listen and start doing something bloackaids...restrictions freeze outs..start starving their nation to death if you have too but don't allow people who are hell bent on eradicating Islam and destroying anything European or America or non Middle eastern

Quote:
speaking out of my ass, well i never said spending money would fix our economy,but its the economic executives who owned all the shiz that made a quick buck then ran to the government for help. the free economy died becuase of greed, and the government propped it you jack ass.
and the governments response should of been "enjoy getting bought by your competitors biatch"

bakrupt or survive...don't come to us for help you wont get it

Quote:
i will be quite blunt here, if a comopany needed a bailout,it doesnt disprove the free economy,but it proves people are irresponsible and destroyed it, get over it
if a company needs a federal bail out..it should not be allowed to exist

Quote:
lmao, for the record i dont love either party,and im assuming youre from the mid west or in the same postition as me xD. quite frankly im from california ass bag, our ecomony is shot and we only get 70 to a dollar vsersus other states getting a hell of a lot more.
south east actually Miami FL to be exact...and originally from Argentina (but I consider myself American)

the republicans can at the very least get stuff done..how long has it been that fast barry's been tripping over healthcare?

that actually bugs me more then anything else I'd have more respect for the guy if he just managed to get things done

as it stands he can't and you can't blame that squarely on the elephants donkeys be resisting there too

Quote:
]clinton laid the foundation for the housing crisis when he helped pass legislation for banks to give americans who obvisously couldnt afford a million dollar mortage a house.
yes he did the dems started the snow ball that caused all this mess...but I was talking more about Clinton having balls

and Obama having none

Quote:
obama showed that he is self righteous in the meeting he has yesterday. im no mccain supporter,but to belittle the guy in such a manner was immature and quite frankly made me think president obama is high oin his own funmes right now.
when you bad mouth a war hero with the kind of integrity and conviction MCcain had (seven years being tortured because you refuse to abandon your men and use your name and social status as a way out your an awesome guy) you don't come off like a distinguished person you come off like a petty bastard who's ignorant as hell

I disliked Mccains ideas and I voted for Guliani but you have to show a man like that Respect he's earned it

Obama comes off bad allot of times he gets into with Mccain specifically for that reason its just something thats common courtesy in any culture the world over..you don't talk down to people like that

but other then that the entire conference was a bad idea mainly because it came off like a show...more then anything

Quote:
lol read, and yes i knowwhy youre pinning me as a democrat,because i voted a ten. well wether i rate him a 10 or 1 makes no differnece. i support within reason all past presidents, what do you do? get high off your self righteous fumes?
that'd be like me supporting Jorge Rafeal Vidala or Galteriei despite them whiping out a hundred thousand people...because they were past presidents of my country of origin

I support leaders that actually pulled their weight and deserve it..not blow hards

Quote:
uhh no Obama beats him in that aspect

Quote:
not sure on that any more allot of Numbers indicate people are tired of the illusion

Quote:
irrelevant

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 03-01-2010 at 06:05 PM.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:03 PM   #171
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

thelastuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think once people start seeing the benefits of health care minds will change...and the CBO has predicted that this bill will shave billions off the deficit or debt...and once dems finally pass this thing then they can move on to jobs and the economy...and there has been word that this is set to pass next saturday...its about freaking time lol...
Old 03-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #172
Bacon

Awards Showcase

that'd be like me supporting Jorge Rafeal Vidala or Galteriei despite them whiping out a hundred thousand people...because they were past presidents of my country of origin

Hmm, let me rephrase that becuase you took that out of context, I support united states presidents

Quote:

Old 09-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #173
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Epic Bump.

So? What do you think now? Anyone change their mind?

We have all this new material to consider: the Health Care bill, the oil spill, firing of General McChrystal, Iran doing whatever it wants.

Go speak thy mind.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:40 AM   #174
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My opinion still lies rooted in what Wooster seems to imply.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #175
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I imply nothing!

I just stated recent events.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #176
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, they speak for themselves.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #177
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who cares our country is slowly collapsing due to laziness of america and the greediness of corporate execs. A president can only do but so much. The fact is alot americans dont have the skills to get jobs that are offered and corporate only true interest is lining their pockets.
RealNinja is offline   Reply With Quote