Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

nunubx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default A Kinect Naruto game

Everyone here knows about the Kinect, right? Well, do you also know about the game Peter Molyneux of Fable fame is making for it called Milo? Well, I was thinking about taking the A.I. that's powering Milo and putting it into a Naruto game. Heres how it will work: While the game boots up, a female voice will ask you to type your name and nickname if you have any. She will also ask you to pronounce them. After that, she will ask your birthday and your blood type, if you know it. After that, she will ask you to stand up so Kinect can get your height. When you are finished, you are taken to the gates that lead into Konoha. As they open, a male voice will tell that your journey on the ninja path is about to begin. After that, you are taken to the ninja academy where you learn how the game works and how fights work (They work just like the Ultimate Ninja Storm series) and then you are given an final exam and depending on how you do, you will end up with ether team Kakashi, team Kurenai, team Asuma, or team Guy. When ever you talk to someone, the Milo engine will kick in and it will give you a realistic, believable conversation with the game's characters. For example, If I was talking to Hinata, it would feel like I was actually talking to her.

Our Ninja Way
Proud Member of the NaruHina Supporters United

Patiently waiting for the release of The King of Fighters XIII

My Fan character:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Fan Villain:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GT: nunubx
Feel free to add me.
nunubx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Narutodemon11
Academy Graduate

Narutodemon11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: A Kinect Naruto game

that would be sooooooooo cool... I would soooooo buy it

Bai!
Narutodemon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
Oraito
Veteran Chunin

Oraito is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would buy it only if it requires to know the actual hand seals to perform certain jutsus.
Making it very hard to pull them off, yet very fun and epic.

Otherwise, meh... ;P

PSN ID: Oraitou

Updated Oct 03

Oraito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

sorry but im not to keen on the idea >.>

though i think the battle system will be too hard for the kinect since youd b moving around like crazy

a good idea would be a bleach one but that might be difficult as well cus you have to use the shikai summons and blablabla

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #5
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
though i think the battle system will be too hard for the kinect since youd b moving around like crazy
I forgot to add that the game will require you to have a 360 controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraito852 View Post
I would buy it only if it requires to know the actual hand seals to perform certain jutsus.
But what about the people who don't know the hand signs? That's why I said the game will require you to have a 360 controller so you don't have to worry about the hand signs. Plus, hand signs are hard to do and trying to do them will turn off alot of gamers.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I also had an idea like this.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #7
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

hmmhmhm what i would do to hinata if i could in a game. hehehehehehehehehehheheheeh

i should be banned just for what im thinking lol.

nope to much movement to littel variety in the different attacks it could ruin el game
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #8
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunubx View Post
But what about the people who don't know the hand signs? That's why I said the game will require you to have a 360 controller so you don't have to worry about the hand signs. Plus, hand signs are hard to do and trying to do them will turn off alot of gamers.
The hand signs does not have to be as hard as the anime 3 or 4 is simple o you can have levels like all other games on the hardest their will be 7 or 8 and lowest level 2 or 3.

I would think about buying it but I'm not sure about the back flips and special attacks, Naruto isn't just running and hitting.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:53 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Everyone here knows about the Kinect, right? Well, do you also know about the game Peter Molyneux of Fable fame is making for it called Milo? Well, I was thinking about taking the A.I. that's powering Milo and putting it into a Naruto game. Heres how it will work: While the game boots up, a female voice will ask you to type your name and nickname if you have any. She will also ask you to pronounce them. After that, she will ask your birthday and your blood type, if you know it. After that, she will ask you to stand up so Kinect can get your height. When you are finished, you are taken to the gates that lead into Konoha. As they open, a male voice will tell that your journey on the ninja path is about to begin. After that, you are taken to the ninja academy where you learn how the game works and how fights work (They work just like the Ultimate Ninja Storm series) and then you are given an final exam and depending on how you do, you will end up with ether team Kakashi, team Kurenai, team Asuma, or team Guy. When ever you talk to someone, the Milo engine will kick in and it will give you a realistic, believable conversation with the game's characters. For example, If I was talking to Hinata, it would feel like I was actually talking to her.
That would be epic, trying to fight someone doing all the hand sings [ect]. That would be the game of the year . But Milo that game coast a lost of money, and I bet a few lamps of mom will go by by.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Now I can't stop thinking about this. GOD DARN YOU!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #11
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Like I said, everything will be delegated to the 360 controller so you don't have to worry about moving your arms or body or anything like that.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #12
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Then whats the point of having it a Kinect game. People would want to do all the moving thats the point of making kinect.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #13
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Then whats the point of having it a Kinect game. People would want to do all the moving thats the point of making kinect.
The point of Kinect, IMO, is to have a piece of technology that recognizes your face, voice, and body. Coupled with a standard controller and you open up a world of new possibilities.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #14
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraito View Post

Otherwise, meh... ;P
Yeah, I'm siding with Oraito on this one. Unless there are hand signs or certain hand gestures involved to play the game, then it wouldn't be that fun or even worth your money alone if you intend to buy an $150 peripheral in pretty hard economic times.

Also, realistically speaking I highly doubt there would be a single developer willing to make a Naruto game that would be as remotely innovative as a Kinect Naruto game. Correct me if I'm wrong but, when was the last time an innovative anime game involved the use of a video game console peripheral? We usually see either typical fighting games, typical side-scrolling handheld games, mediocre platform games, etc..

Was the Bleach: Shattered Blade game even that creative with the use of the wii remote? Could you actually swing Ichigo's sword exactly as how you would with the wii remote?
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #15
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
The point of Kinect, IMO, is to have a piece of technology that recognizes your face, voice, and body. Coupled with a standard controller and you open up a world of new possibilities.
Their is no point in recognizing your face, voice, and body if you then sit down with a controller and play it like every other game.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #16
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Their is no point in recognizing your face, voice, and body if you then sit down with a controller and play it like every other game.
Ever heard of Milo? I believe you should look that up.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.