Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #41
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Outbreak

^ And that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #42
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I'm not. I mean it and I'm supporting when I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiri View Post
Cool story!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
intruging, must have more! lol

Quote:
^ That

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
^ And that...

Thanks you all, I will try to write the next chapter Mondayish. I have math starting Thursday. x.x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #43
Monster Addict92
Banned

Monster Addict92 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Monster Addict92

I bet it's a midget zombie on his back xD
Monster Addict92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #44
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Chapter recaps:

Chapter 1:
It was a glimpse into the future. The Narrator is linked to Matthew in chapter two.I will finish that fight when I finish developing a few more things in the story.

Chapter 2-5

Will be largely based on a few different individuals,but I will bring back Matt sometime around 4 to 6. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #45
Monster Addict92
Banned

cool, you should check out my story, Angel's Gaiden, it's pretty awesome imo lol
Old 09-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #46
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Chapter 3,part 1

Spoiler:

Years have passed since the soldiers in Iraq were reduced from a Combat force, to simple instructors as the president had deemed us. The men and women who had sacrificed so much for a cause they didn't quite understand still ,yet they had to face the same dangers of the initial invasionary forces. The only difference is the Iraqi natives were becoming slightly more competent,but we were still holding their hands every step of the way.

It was an warm spring evening when Al Shaab Stadium was the center of an international high jacking of the air waves. Within the hour, our security forces had surrounded the building with some new toys. The main road was blocked by two humvees and an Abrahms tank. If you don't know what these behemoths are, just imagine a pedistrian vehicle with a machine-gun mounted upon its roof. And a mobile fortress capable of killing an adversary miles away. Yet, these machines designed to carry out modern warefare would do nothing to impede the the upheaval of the Scourge.

I was tasked with entering the main entrance of the stadium. All was quiet until I found a little girl weeping on the ground.

Me: What's wrong little one?
The girl gasped a few times before mustering the strength to speak to me.
Girl: My mommy is trapped with the kukooee.
Me: What is this Kookooee?
Girl: They were big scary monsters that went," RAwr". They kept biting mommy mister!
Me: Don't worry young one, I will see what I could do about them.

As company leader, I ordered my squad mates to
bring the girl back to the humvee while I breached the building.

The silence that had maintained itself until now was gradually broken as I neared the building. I could hear a monotonous groan from the likes of mob it would seem. The entrance for the public was this simple glass door that had no electricity running though it. As I scanned the glass, I noticed a wall of people just standing there while making quite a racket. The people themselves were soaked profusely in their own bodily fluids.The overwhelming aroma of feces and blood permeated the building which left an unbareable smell, the likes of which I wish to never expereince again. The ground among the ground was littled with what resembled a women clutching thier children. The disemboweled corpses were hollow as can be, while the entrails and severed limbs of the deceased littered the stadium floor. I couldn't risk breaching the building or restoring the power until I knoew it was safe, so I contacted our company enginneer,John.

Me: Hey Jonneh boy, did you get a load of these twisted people?
John: How many times did I tell you not to call em that?
Me: Good I got your attention, listen up. The building is packed to the semas with what appears to be zombies that you would see in the movies. I don't want the power turned on until we can fully asses the situation.
John: Alright, I'll ho---
Me: John, what's going on?

I didn't have much time to think becuase one of the fanatics slammed its face into the glass entrance. Its blood splatted outward as it started to thrust its head back into the entrance. Along with her, what seemed to be a sea of people started to press up against the re-inforced glass. I instinctively backed away while sending an order to stand down amongst my company's open channel.

Me: Do not breach the building. I repeat, don't Breach the building.
Unidentified voice: You wretched americans will pay for this!
Me: What?
Unidentified voice: It is because of you that god has wrought his final judgement upon us all!
Me: Listen to me you scum bag, if you harmed my men..I will gut you myself!
Unidentified voice: Such spirit from a dog! We will see who does the killing, if you can survive. Don't lose your headset leiutenent. You'll need it if you want to survive.

At that moment, I found myself stnding roughly 15 meters from the entrance when the horde shattered the reinforced glass..

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 09-05-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #47
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dammit...How is great Gama-sennin supposed to read this with so many typos??? I demand you to fix those NAO...

Spoiler:
Dont read that...My cat wrote that line and every time I try to delete it, he threatens me with his claws...Really scary..I am seriously serious....

Awesome chapter...The way you have fused current events is great..Keep it coming..

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 09-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #48
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Thanks and sorry about the typos. *fixes stuff

Quote:

Old 09-05-2010, 12:39 PM   #49
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Koanos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow, each chapter is a little higher than the last.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:19 AM   #50
Bacon

Awards Showcase

@ Koanos: I'm glad that I could keep your interest in the story. xD

Chapter 3, Part 2

Spoiler:
I could scarcely remember what exactly went through my head when I saw those abominable ghouls pursue me. Their grotesque appearance made me remember those horror movies I watched as a child. Their very presence made my legs weak and my stomach churn. I would attempt to aim my M16,but I felt as if my airway was being forceably constricted by an outside force.If it wasn't bad enough, I was hoisted away by my buddies Jason and Achmed.

Achmed: So this is the great _____.
Jason: Mister Captain pants is scared out of his wits right now; what a shame.
In a fit a temporary rage, I was able to gather my composure again.
Me: What the crap you two wise guys, is that anyway to speak about your superior officer?

By the time we stopped, the two dropped me infront of our blockade at the main entrance. The stadium that was said to have the capacity to hold thousands was stumbling in a uniform uncoordinated fashion towards us. One part of me wanted to run off and save myself from those ghouls,but the other told me to stand and fight. Not only did my company's livelyhood depend on me,but the causalities of an unsuspecting city would be unfathomable.

Me: Command central, this is Leuitenant ____, requesting air battery asap, over.
Operator: I'll need your authorization code first before I can make the order, over.
Me: Are you kidding me, I don't have time for this! There are zombies breathing down our necks here. We need anything here!
Operator: There's nothing I can do until I can confirm your identity,over.
After throwing my headset down, I turned to my company to give them orders.
Me: Listen up! The odds are against us,but those bastards can't stand up to out superior fire power. So let's show them varmits what the United States Army is made of!

The gunners upon the humvees opened fire in a horizontal sweep in an attempt to impede the advance of the horde. Each second those massive guns spewed their gargantuan rounds,which made body parts fly about quite liberally. It was a maddening experience to see this horde approach us in such an oblivious manner. Normal people would have scattered by now, normal people would die when their major organs were skewered. What were we suppose to do with this these guns? We were trained to shoot short bursts into their chests and take cover.

Within minutes the horde was closing in on us,but a small percentage of lucky shots allowed us to halt their advance for a short time. However, our line would collapse when these unusually fast zombies sprinted from the pack. It's speed was so daunting when compared to the slow majority,that our line dissolved almost instantaneously.

I honestly could not remember what I did other than running from two or 3 dozen sprinting infected ghouls. Their blood curdling, high pitched cries pierced my sense of duty like a hot knife through a stick of butter. The guilt I felt at that moment was insurmountable,but I kept going until I reached a busy city street.

As I reached the end of the narrow path, I dived to the side in an attempt to escape my pursuers. I figured that they would run past me and into the crowd of unsuspecting bystanders. For the most part I was able to distract my pursuers,but a few held fast and kept chasing me.

Moments later I found myself running up a short flight of stairs up into an apartment complex. There was an old lady leaving her home, so I thrusted he her back inside and slammed the door shut. I didn't have much time,but I placed a stick of c4 onto the window seal and pulled her into the kitchen.

The infected threw themselves with such reckless abandon into the window,but I was prepared as I detonated my trap.The blast was an uncoordinated mess,but it allowed me to place the old lady in her pantry when a ghoul who was cut in half grasped me. Despite the fact that its legs were gone, it still used it armed to drag it's grotesque body towards em. Its small intestine were stretched out and being dragged from his abdomen while it bit my leg.

The ravenous beast tried to break my pants,but my second pair saved my arse. There were more coming and this straggler was making things worse, so I grasped my knife and thrusted it into its skull. The brain squished and blood spurted out as I leaped from the window.

Moments later I found myself in a pile of trash. Thank goodness Garbage day was tomorrow,but I didn't have time to dilly dally. I ran out to see the city plunged into chaos. People were running, others were looting, and some were committing suicide. I ran out without thinking ahead, while I was amongst an ever shifting environment. One moment there was an infected person chasing someone,the next a family of five trying to outrun their pursuers.

Periodically I would open fire when I felt it would be advantageous for me,but my nerves would lead me to disaster. I had accidentally shot a woman trying to save her child in the chaos. The child she was protecting was shocked beyond repair. He just sat there clinging to his dying mother while a pack of beasts came running towards us. I suspected that the blood attracted them,so I did the only thing I could do. I turned to face these beasts in a last ditched attempt to atone for my wretched soul....

I honestly don't know a name, so I left it out. xD

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 09-07-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: I fixed it. >.>
Old 09-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #51
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

From here onwards, me and my cat are going to proofread each and every chapter together...But keep in mind that my cat is very, very particular about spellings and grammar....

Quote of the day...

Quote:
Old 09-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #52
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Chapter 3: Conclusion

Spoiler:
One afternoon when I had just finished talking to a few veterans, I was lucky enough to catch Professor _____. This man is still renowned for being a gifted historian and even better politician. During the reconstruction he was able to re-establish the people's confidence in the United States dollar and persuade the Republic of Pacific safezone to grant workers more protection.

Me: Excuse sir, if I could have a moment of your time?
Professor: I suppose you may, what is it that you want?
Me: There's no better person to ask about the war than you. Will you let me interview you for my book?
Professor: Come by tomorrow at eight am if you want this old coot's input.

The old Californian Senate building was under construction the day that I arrived. There was much work to be done before it would be completed,which is why I had some trouble getting in. An over grown gaurd held me back until I saw the elderly man grant me access to building.

He has directed me to his office where I took a seat in a comfy leather spinny chair. The kid in me wanted to spin while the responsible journalist crushed that urge. I simply started by writing down my questions and requested that he elaborate on them from top to bottom if it was possible.

• How far did the infection's grasp extend by week 11 of the first year?
  • If possible, your opinion on how a disease like this spread without detection?
  • Where was the government?
By the eleventh week after the first outbreaks along the Chinese and Indian borders, it appeared to have circumnavigated the globe. His personal theory entailed a lot of information,but I did my best to record as much as I could.

When the Chinese and Indian governments admitted the puzzling monsters into the asylums, it allowed the infection to spread. The workers involved with handling them might have been bitten or scratched slightly. It doesn't take much to become a ghoul, the only variable is how much you have in your system. It was usually the healthy that could resist the infection,but they all would succumb to its grip one way or another. It all starts with a father or mother coming home from work and usually ends up with the grisly deaths of the entire family. From there, you have unsuspecting law enforcement who are caught off guard.These hapless fools would repeat the process while leaving the chance that one more infected would have escaped long before a raid.

"Now you asked about detection" he said in a puzzled manner. The Infection was not detected by the medical staff of any laboratory or hospital because you can't find what you aren't looking for. As for the media if that is what you were referring to, they are as ignorant as anyone else. Who is going to believe that people are being reanimated by a cliche virus? Who is going to believe that our worst nightmares would come to fruition as nature pits us against a perfect enemy?

As for the governments of the world, they were cleaning it up behind closed doors. United Nations special forces would be thrown into the fray to combat the infection,but it was a losing battle.

Professor: That's enough for now boy,why don't you do some research on the June 11th United nations Summit?
Me: There's so much you didn't explain. I still don't fully understand the government's policies or tactics. Why they didn't make it a state of emergency, or why civil war broke out. You have to tell me more.
Professor: In due time son, you're too fatigued right now.

I made this chapter vague on purpose because I wanted it to be a glimpse into the future.

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 09-08-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #53
Monster Addict92
Banned

dang, i got a lot of catching up to do tonight
Old 09-08-2010, 01:07 AM   #54
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Holy fudge you're going fast.
I'm goint to read chap. 3 part 2 and 3 later on.
I like the first part so far

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #55
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Addict92 View Post
dang, i got a lot of catching up to do tonight
Quote:
Holy fudge you're going fast.
I'm goint to read chap. 3 part 2 and 3 later on.
I like the first part so far
Thanks you two.^^

Quote:

Old 09-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #56
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Koanos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awesome story!
Old 09-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #57
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I enjoyed reading the rest too

Old 10-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #58
Tucker
Banned

Tucker is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wait, so so far, it's being told by three different people right?
the one in the military
the guy and his sister
and this girl and her brother, right?
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:46 AM   #59
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Wow, getting kinda.. disturbing here and there o-o

Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 AM   #60
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Mister fluffykins was a German Shepard, he was 7 years old and strong as an ox.
Finally...The wait is over....Mr. Fluffykins is here to save the day....

Quote of the day...

Quote: