Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Arrow Katsuro vs. Ishtar.

Katsuro.
*Eyes are blindfolded by bandages*
You want to see? My darkeye fifth state? Do you know how you get up that high? Easy. You take the owner's eye of a lighteye fourth state......and then you eat the eyeball. Where ever there is light, there will always be darkness stalking about, a sense of hate. Where ever there is darkness, there will always be a hint of light, A hint of hope. In order to get lighteye fifth state, you do the exact opposite of the methods of the darkeye. Pluck the eyes of a darkeye ninja, Then you eat the eye.
Battle me.

Description: Dark inside. Could barely see.

Last edited by Ishtar; 09-08-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40
Default Re: Katsuro vs. Ishtar.

YES MY DREAM IS BACK

Ishtar you have changed since I first new you. Naraku has twisted you into some evil being. It has been a while and I think i have a new jutsu to use against you. The Lighteye may be a way to take you from the darkness. The demon inside you consuming you. It may be to late.
*I take out a bow and arrow I shoot the arrow toward your head*

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The bandages around my eyes prevent me from releasing too much chakra.
*Deflects arrow with sword and suddenly appears in front of you*
I'm faster than before.
*Makes a stabbing motion with one of my swords*
Old 09-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

I have a few tricks Ishtar. I say as i appear where the arrow was deflected. Its a special metal these arrow heads. I can pin point them because they react to my chakra. Then I can use my chakra to teleport me to the Arrow. Making a few handsigns I use Earth Style: Crushing Boulders to send three large boulders, One going to your left, 1 to your right, and one to your front, from the earth flying toward you. I then Take out 2 kunai with paper bombs attached and i Throw one to your back and the other above you incase you try to jump away.

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #5
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh ishtar where are you?

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 09-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #6
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Dont Double post please

Or Ill use my Report No Jutsu on you
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:55 AM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
I have a few tricks Ishtar. I say as i appear where the arrow was deflected. Its a special metal these arrow heads. I can pin point them because they react to my chakra. Then I can use my chakra to teleport me to the Arrow. Making a few handsigns I use Earth Style: Crushing Boulders to send three large boulders, One going to your left, 1 to your right, and one to your front, from the earth flying toward you. I then Take out 2 kunai with paper bombs attached and i Throw one to your back and the other above you incase you try to jump away.
*Kaboom! An explosion occurs and rocks go flying. I stand there, with my ability, iron skin, which was one of the first jutsu's I learned when I was young, the skin turns back to normal. I slightly levitate toward you.*
I'm not the same as I used to be.
*Perform's handsign's for Dragon Flamethrower toward you. I then quickly appear behind you and throw a paperbomb.*
You'r slow.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #8
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

@inuyusha I used my Bump no jutsu. Plus Ishtar doesn't mind no jutsu.

Earth Syle: Protective Wall, The paperbomb explodes on the earth wall that came up from the ground, also causing the explosion to be closer to you. I then jump back, as the earth wall goes back into the ground, and use Ice style: Breath of Jack Frost a breathe out an icey wind that would freeze you on contact, if it hits

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 09-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #9
Ishtar
Banned

Your forgetting my fire jutsu in front of you.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh well you never said you released the jutsu you just said you made the hand signs for it. Next time just say that you used the jutsu in front of me because I assumed that you were saving it for your next move or something.

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 09-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
Ishtar
Banned

Alright moving on:

Aren't you forgetting? I control all elements. *Still blindfolded*
Katsuro.........Naraku's dead. I have his sword right here, have you ever wondered what the name of his sword was? He did keep telling you that once you say its name, it gets three times as powerful? Katsuro. I now wield five blades. My Yottsuishikiken blade which has evolved into the five senses blade, the goishikiken. The Go-ken was wielded by the legendary Pelinal Whitestrake. The Butaiken which is now one of the strongest blades out there, has complete mastery of the five main elements, tonight, it shall evolve from that, mastering ten elements. The Kazuken, Number blade, I slayed a man with an ogre-like appearance in the Mugendai Karuto, he was worthy of this blade, but I am more worthy, the more I kill with this blade, the stronger it gets. It has a magical carving of a number on the handle to keep track of lives I've taken. The sword of which Naraku wielded, oho, I'm guessing you know all about this sword, except it's name and previous owner before Naraku, Tusker. And the.....Ishtar blade, supposedly named Ishtarken, wielded by the rightful owner, the goddess......Ishtar of the war and love, yes.....there was a third. Ishtar, Tusker, and Pelinal. The history of dark and light. with light, there is always darkness stalking about, it will eventually consume and then you will see the truth. With darkness, there is always a hint of light. A sense of hope. Light and dark are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other. My....darkeyes......they can sense objects around me, they have the ability to see into ones heart and pinpoint the shinobi's darkest passion, their darkest ambition and desire. Hate? Jealousy? Power? The eyes, they give me power. My animal mark on my collar bone area. When I use it, I turn into a bat-like creature. The millions of red and black tendrils living inside me, You know what they are used for other than giving me amazing regenerative healing ability? They can absorb an entire person whole...the tendrils rip out of my body and grab the victim. It pulls them into my body. Inside. It starts digesting with saliva glands all over just one tendril out of millions. When the victim is fully digested, I gain their abilities. I now have release forms for some of my blades. Bodily forms and weapon forms, The demon which you say I am possessed by? I don't believe you. I have control over it. I've become a god.....more like the devil...I'm the devil himself. God is the evil one. Join the underworld that is known as hell. It is where the real truth lies. Let me slay you. I follow Mugendai Karuto's teachings of the real truth and light, the infinity cult that practices necromancy. Oh yes, I forgot, the Mugendai Karuto has their own ritual jutsu. I control all of Hugh's chimera abilities like the phantom mode, paralyzing blood, black hole effect, natural energy gatherer, transformations, offense-defense abilities, spawning, revival techniques, tiny spacerift techniques and Naraku's aura and omnipotent techniques. The power of darkeye, the fifth state........amplifies these techniques considerably. What would happen if I take these bandages on my eyes off? As you can see. I control gravity forces. I can levitate with darkeyes. I......have 7 different colored glowing spikes on my back. Like a rainbow....dimming into a clear white see through single crystal spike, then dimming back into a color of the rainbow. Tusker's elemental abilities. When I uncover these bandages.....I will have Tusker's body. His armor. I will be Tusker reincarnate. The spikes.....they stick out of my back pointing upwards.......FIRE STYLE: DEVILS BREATH.

*A special red flame engulfs the ice jutsu.*
The tiny fraction of Tusker's power. It's amazing.
*The flames turn black as it engulfs the ice jutsu entirely.*
*Shivers*
But the only way to become Tusker himself is when you have to control every elemental beast....within you. But right now....I have the incomplete version.
*Senses you*
Hmmmm......
*Places my hands on the bandages attempting to uncover them and become incomplete Tusker reincarnate*

Last edited by Ishtar; 09-05-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Naraku is dead!? Ishtar I see now I can't beat you the way i am now. It seems I will have to teach you some history of my village. The greatest fighter in our History, Kratos, sealed an ancient deamon, just to say the demon's name causes death, unless you are one of the greatest of heros. The Demon led the village Hidden in the Nightmare's Darkness until it was Sealed at the cost of Kratos's life. Some day the demon would begin to return, so Kratos on his death bed cast a jutsu that would allow him to be summoned in different forms. Kratos also promised the people of my village that a new hero would be born to defeat the deamon. That hero is me. Some of Kratos's power lies within me. I can summon some of his chakra. Your powers seem like something the demon of the nightmare's darkness would like, so i must kill you before he finds out.

*Summoning Jutsu*
A large portal apears and a large man covered in golden armor steps out. His sword shines bright, almost blinding, and his sheild seems to make things around it glow.
"Katsuro Firu. I knew someday you would summon my powers"
"Kratos this man he has insane power He may be interested in this man's power. Ishtar he must be stopped here"

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 09-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #13
Ishtar
Banned

*Fully uncovers bandages around my eyes*
I........seeeee youuuuuuu...
Old 09-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #14
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Kratos: This chakra in horribly dark.
Kratos moves closer
"Careful Katsuro you haven't completly mastermy summoning so i can't stay here forever and I"m not at full power. start making some sort of plan. I'll hold him back for as long as i can

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 09-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #15
Ishtar
Banned

*Rushes forward with sword *
(Just like the first time we've met)
Old 09-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #16
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Kratos appears in front of you, and swings his sword down at you.
1/5

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Old 09-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #17
Ishtar
Banned

Body flicker.
*Appears beside Krato's and keeps running at you with a safe distance away from him. All my swords start glowing*
Old 09-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #18
Ishtar
Banned

Slack, our freeverse will now be moved to Roleplay section of the forum. I'll copy this thread to that section.