Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Thumbs up POKEFARM egg click thread

This is where you can post your pokemon eggs from pokefarm to get some clicks.

Click mine please~
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: POKEFARM egg click thread

so now what

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

cough copieer cough

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Ooooh you have a thread like this already??? SORRY!!!!!
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
so now what
It's the same thing as dragon cave, you click the egg. It helps it hatch.
~*~

Old 09-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #6
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

kiko are you saying that person copied you hmm awkard

Old 09-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

oh i did that

Old 09-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #8
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1231 View Post
kiko are you saying that person copied you hmm awkard
>_> Cough look at the threads.. anyways here are some of my pokemon:

I have a few more pokemon in my Farm but they don't really matter cus I caught them through my pokewalker and my flygon and charizard are in the daycare..

^ My future wife.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #9
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

nice pokes

Old 09-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #10
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea sorry. I posted on your too. BUUUUTTTT your thread had died out, so it wasn't really copying... >.>'
~*~

Old 09-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #11
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

>_> Oh shut it.. and whats your username so i can add you?

^ My future wife.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #12
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Yon

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

omg you have a togepi?? So cute breed me one and i can breed you a flying pichu!

^ My future wife.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #14
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
omg you have a togepi?? So cute breed me one and i can breed you a flying pichu!
I had a Female Togepi up for Trade in the Trading Centre you must have missed it and Female Togepi's are as rare as getting a Female Eevee.

My Link
TRasenS <-Click

The Main Egg I want to Hatch ...

Also another note: according to lugiamaster1 on PokeFarm if you get a PM from a User called Click don't Click on the Link it allows them to Hack into your Account.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 09-07-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #15
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

My username is SasukeDragon

(and I'm kinda new to this so I don't know what egg is rare and which one isn't) :P
~*~

Old 09-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
Click it and i'll try to breed it

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
Old 09-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #17
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I had a Female Togepi up for Trade in the Trading Centre you must have missed it and Female Togepi's are as rare as getting a Female Eevee.

My Link
TRasenS <-Click

Also another note: according to lugiamaster1 on PokeFarm if you get a PM from a User called Click don't Click on the Link it allows them to Hack into your Account.
I know i heard. Well i will just get lots of togepis!

Hey Do you have a pichu? if you do wanna trade?
Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
My username is SasukeDragon

(and I'm kinda new to this so I don't know what egg is rare and which one isn't) :P
You can't get rare or event pokemon till you get the rank rookie which you need 50 pokemon in your index. Unless someone trades you an event.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime khonai View Post
Click it and i'll try to breed it
kk

^ My future wife.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #18
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

@ Kiko: No I don't have a Pichu but I have a Male and Female Pikachu I could Breed to get an Egg I suppose

Currently I am breeding my Flareon's and they've had 13 Children since last checked.
Though I could easily remove them and put the Pikachu's in there place, though probably just easier to get a Pichu Egg from the Shelter.

Only Event Pokemon I have is the Amy Celebi Egg, though I am on Rookie Rank and last checked I had a 70% Chance of getting an Event.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #19
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

togepi hatched

Old 09-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #20
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Pleaze!

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
click, eggs, farm, pokefarm, pokemon