Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kejon vs. Yoru

Location: A huge forest with many different types of trees. There is one huge pine tree in the middle of the forest. There has also been a lot of heavy rain in this area so there are puddles everywhere.
Starting distance: 30 feet, and there is a normal-sized tree in between us.
Rules: The normal rules, and if you gm you redo your turn.

Ok you can go first
Old 09-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #2
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Kejon vs. Yoru

Oh, You've never seen me fight. You picked a bad place to fight me.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kejon, counter the team fight.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm working on a move Vat. I'll counter when I think of something.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Oh, You've never seen me fight. You picked a bad place to fight me.
Sometimes disadvantages are fun though. Also there is a part of the location that will help me too. This sounds like it's gonna be fun.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #6
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

*Walking though a forest I sense a SR. Looking around I sense them behind a tree. I see puddles in the forest. With a smile I bring up my right hand. Ice starts to form around it. Quickly I fire it off towards the person. As it falls towards you I jump back into a tree.*

Sorry I hate making first moves.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #7
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
*Walking though a forest I sense a SR. Looking around I sense them behind a tree. I see puddles in the forest. With a smile I bring up my right hand. Ice starts to form around it. Quickly I fire it off towards the person. As it falls towards you I jump back into a tree.*

Sorry I hate making first moves.
It's ok. I prefer not to have to counter or type more than two paragraphs anyways, but sometimes that's fun too.

*While walking through a forest, I notice someone else behind a tree in front of me. Then a sound like water moving, is made, and a block of ice is shot towards me. I quickly jump onto a tree branch to my left to dodge. Once I find the person I rip out a medium sized branch of the tree, and send it flying towards them. I then flashstep behind the person trying to kick them in the back so that they will be pushed into the tree branch causing more damage*
Old 09-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
It's ok. I prefer not to have to counter or type more than two paragraphs anyways, but sometimes that's fun too.

*While walking through a forest, I notice someone else behind a tree in front of me. Then a sound like water moving, is made, and a block of ice is shot towards me. I quickly jump onto a tree branch to my left to dodge. Once I find the person I rip out a medium sized branch of the tree, and send it flying towards them. I then flashstep behind the person trying to kick them in the back so that they will be pushed into the tree branch causing more damage*

Sweet this should be fun!

*Quickly I can feel you behind me. As ice forms around my left hand. I grab your leg stopping it. Knowing a tree branch is coming towards me. I swing my Zanp upwards cutting the branch in half. The ice from my left hand starts to travel up your leg. Releasing your leg I jump back landing on a different tree.*
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Sweet this should be fun!

*Quickly I can feel you behind me. As ice forms around my left hand. I grab your leg stopping it. Knowing a tree branch is coming towards me. I swing my Zanp upwards cutting the branch in half. The ice from my left hand starts to travel up your leg. Releasing your leg I jump back landing on a different tree.*
Yup!

*I quickly scrape the ice off my leg with my other foot, and flashstep behind a tree that's close to you. I then slam my foot into it making it fall towards you.* Hado 4 Byakurai. *I move to the right, and point my index finger at you, and a blast of thin kido shoots off of the tip. I am in a position where it won't harm the tree falling towards you though.*
Old 09-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #10
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Oh, Not bad I must say. Though I'm done holding back now.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #11
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

You're doing good too, and this is the fun part!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #12
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

How long are you online?
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2010, 08:21 PM   #13
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

I'm gonna log off in about ten minutes.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #14
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Oh, I will counter later. PM me when you get back online.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #15
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ok, seeya.