Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #6321
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(So just follow the stuff i sent you.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #6322
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Ocean: WHAT? MINIMIZE. *Swallot shrinks to near miniscule size then when the mud passes by it grows back to regular size* USE GUNK SHOT *Lots of poisonous trash was shot at Sands*
Me: Scoff.... Roll it. *Sands goes back into ball form and moves out of the way*
Now rollout *Sands goes into a ball and speeds towards Swallot and hits a rock giving his a slight elevation (like when you kick a soccer ball and gets some air like 2 feet off the ground) and smashes into Swallot's gut*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #6323
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(Yeah i know what elevation means. I'm not a COMPLETE dumbass. xD)

Ocean: *Before swalot even gets hit* Take the badge and get out. It right next to you on your left. *Swalot returns* Any more battles?
Pool: hello? ...
Ocean: ...
Pool: ...
Ocean: ...Get out...
Pool: But this is the first gym! I have to beat you to pass on!
Ocean: Fine. Triple battle. Now go Swalot Drifblim and Muk
Pool: Holy crap! TRIPLE?
Ocean: You heard me now go before i decide to attack YOU.
Pool: Yeah yeah... Go Nidoking Gengar and skorupi. Nidoking grab skorupi, hold it above your head and use earthquake. *Nidoking runs over to skorupi, grabs it, and causes a massive earthquake in the gym that hits Muk and Swallot* Gengar psychic muk *Muk gets raised into the air then gets bashed against the wall and gets KO'd*
Ocean: You suck muk. *Muk returns* use omnious wind on nidoking and Swallot use stockpile *Drifblim shoots a powerful and mysterious gust of wind at nidoking and swallot gained mass*
Pool: Nidoking get rid of skorupi! *Nidoking puts skorupi down and it crawl to the side then at drifblim and used poison fang and got it poisoned; Nidoking was hit with omnious wind* gengar use psychic on Swallot *swallot was raised and smashed against the floor which got him KO'd*
Ocean: What the... Drifblim use stockpile *drifblim gained mass*
Pool: Skorupi own it with Poison fang again! *Skorupi bit drifblim*
Ocean: Use Spit up! *Drifblim was about to use spit up but got KO'd cuz of poison* Killed by my own type.... Badge is right next to your friends now get out.
Pool: Gladly. *Returns pokemon then Walks over by kiba and grabs a badge* Tough or easy? Thoughts?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #6324
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Yeah i know what elevation means. I'm not a COMPLETE dumbass. xD)

Ocean: *Before swalot even gets hit* Take the badge and get out. It right next to you on your left. *Swalot returns* Any more battles?
Pool: hello? ...
Ocean: ...
Pool: ...
Ocean: ...Get out...
Pool: But this is the first gym! I have to beat you to pass on!
Ocean: Fine. Triple battle. Now go Swalot Drifblim and Muk
Pool: Holy crap! TRIPLE?
Ocean: You heard me now go before i decide to attack YOU.
Pool: Yeah yeah... Go Nidoking Gengar and skorupi. Nidoking grab skorupi, hold it above your head and use earthquake. *Nidoking runs over to skorupi, grabs it, and causes a massive earthquake in the gym that hits Muk and Swallot* Gengar psychic muk *Muk gets raised into the air then gets bashed against the wall and gets KO'd*
Ocean: You suck muk. *Muk returns* use omnious wind on nidoking and Swallot use stockpile *Drifblim shoots a powerful and mysterious gust of wind at nidoking and swallot gained mass*
Pool: Nidoking get rid of skorupi! *Nidoking puts skorupi down and it crawl to the side then at drifblim and used poison fang and got it poisoned; Nidoking was hit with omnious wind* gengar use psychic on Swallot *swallot was raised and smashed against the floor which got him KO'd*
Ocean: What the... Drifblim use stockpile *drifblim gained mass*
Pool: Skorupi own it with Poison fang again! *Skorupi bit drifblim*
Ocean: Use Spit up! *Drifblim was about to use spit up but got KO'd cuz of poison* Killed by my own type.... Badge is right next to your friends now get out.
Pool: Gladly. *Returns pokemon then Walks over by kiba and grabs a badge* Tough or easy? Thoughts?
*is watching pool's battle*
Idk pool, i might have been expecting more from this region but it was a fun battle, it just disapoints me to see how mean he was to his Drifblim and Muk. Well atleast I got to see a new Sinnoh Pokemon.
I wonder how Kaiser will do.

Last edited by Kiba_Inuzuka; 09-06-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #6325
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
*is watching pool's battle*
Idk pool, i might have been expecting more from this region but it was a fun battle, it just disapoints me to see how mean he was to his Drifblim and Muk. Well atleast I got to see a new Sinnoh Pokemon.
I wonder how Kaiser will do.
Pool: Yeah well... Ocean is my brother. He got kicked out of the house when he was 16 so he's been giving everybody the cold shoulder since then... I'm suprised that hes a gym leader. Even if it is only the first and the weakest. It was kind of nice to see his face again though... I think Kaiser will do decent

Old 09-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #6326
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Pool: Yeah well... Ocean is my brother. He got kicked out of the house when he was 16 so he's been giving everybody the cold shoulder since then... I'm suprised that hes a gym leader. Even if it is only the first and the weakest. It was kind of nice to see his face again though... I think Kaiser will do decent
Me: Really? thats cool ig that someone in your family made a name of themselves, I bet he had to go easy on us though, I bet he has alot stronger pokemon.
Well The next gym leader used to be Kaiser's GF. I know weird, she escaped our small farm villgae and became a Gym Leader. I envy her, she is strong, we used to train with her we were all really good friends.......until Kaiser hit puberty and they became more than friends and she left him at the farm and she left with her aron, cranidos and beldum and became a strong trainer, and look where she is. It should be a good battle between them.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #6327
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Me: Really? thats cool ig that someone in your family made a name of themselves, I bet he had to go easy on us though, I bet he has alot stronger pokemon.
Well The next gym leader used to be Kaiser's GF. I know weird, she escaped our small farm villgae and became a Gym Leader. I envy her, she is strong, we used to train with her we were all really good friends.......until Kaiser hit puberty and they became more than friends and she left him at the farm and she left with her aron, cranidos and beldum and became a strong trainer, and look where she is. It should be a good battle between them.
Pool:Good and akward... And Eh Ocean hasn't really made a name for himself, hes only the first. Just between you and me, i was going easy on him.
Ocean: What are you two still doing here get out! *throws his shoe at us then falls back asleep on the battlefield like last time*
Pool: Nobody really liked him at home anyway... Now lets go. *Drags you outside of the gym with me* So Kaiser got a girlfriend... Who knew he had such game.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #6328
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Pool:Good and akward... And Eh Ocean hasn't really made a name for himself, hes only the first. Just between you and me, i was going easy on him.
Ocean: What are you two still doing here get out! *throws his shoe at us then falls back asleep on the battlefield like last time*
Pool: Nobody really liked him at home anyway... Now lets go. *Drags you outside of the gym with me* So Kaiser got a girlfriend... Who knew he had such game.
Me: *being pulled* He had......... we both liked her but she liked Kiaser more cause he had a pokemon and I didn't lol....

Old 09-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #6329
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

[Do you guys mind if I post here even though I haven't been confirmed by Kaiser yet? I have my profile and stuff set up. Pool's seen it.]
Old 09-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #6330
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Me: *being pulled* He had......... we both liked her but she liked Kiaser more cause he had a pokemon and I didn't lol....
Pool: Oh i see. The old "let the girl choose". Not the best idea. You should've locked kaiser in a closet or something... xD but now to the important things. Is she hot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
[Do you guys mind if I post here even though I haven't been confirmed by Kaiser yet? I have my profile and stuff set up. Pool's seen it.]
(Go for it. Start in twinleaf. Might want to post it here or PM it to kiba so he can see it first.)

Old 09-06-2010, 08:10 PM   #6331
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

[I'll post it here.]

Spoiler:
Name: Katch
Region: Sinnoh

Starter: Bronzor (Brozzy)

Personality: Completely out of his mind on the surface, but in reality is a tactical genius during battle. He cares for his Pokemon more than anything else in the world, and he commonly spends more time with them than real people. His favorite food is raspberries.

Appearance: Tall (6'3") and lean in build; always has a purple flat brimmed hat on his head that sits slightly crooked; purple and black leather vest on top of a normal black t-shirt; black and purple jeans that sit loosely on his frame; black and purple high top sneakers on his feet; large silver necklace that hangs out over his chest; tanned skin that's almost completely covered in scars; reflective black sunglasses; black and purple fingerless gloves

[If I have time, I'll try to draw a picture of him. For now, though, a description will have to do]

Gear: Pokedex; Five Pokeballs

Background: Katch comes from a long line of Pokemon masters. His own mother was at one time a renowned Gym Leader in the Sinnoh region, and it was she who raised him in an environment surrounded by Pokemon on Mt. Coronet. Ever since then, he played with and trained with his mother's Pokemon until the fatal day she simply disappeared. Katch spent days with Brozzy, his first and favorite Pokemon, waiting for her return and was forced to fend for himself. He had no friends, no father, and no other family besides his Pokemon. During those days, Katch waited and waited, but his mother never returned. She simply vanished as if into thin air. Since that day, Katch has been scouring the world looking for his mother, confident that if he makes it to the top of the Pokemon world then he'll have all the connections he'll need to find her.

Badges: 0

Last edited by SageoftheSixPaths; 09-06-2010 at 08:12 PM.
SageoftheSixPaths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #6332
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Checks out to me.) Go. For. It.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #6333
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Pool: Oh i see. The old "let the girl choose". Not the best idea. You should've locked kaiser in a closet or something... xD but now to the important things. Is she hot?

(Go for it. Start in twinleaf. Might want to post it here or PM it to kiba so he can see it first.)
Me: *laughs* she was to me when I was 9.
haven't seen her since, we will see when we get to Eterna City.
*Sigh* Where did Kaiser go.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #6334
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: 9... Forget it.

(Night Kiba dad wants me to sleepz.)

Old 09-07-2010, 04:41 AM   #6335
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

( |lHEY SOUL SISTERl| )

Old 09-07-2010, 05:08 AM   #6336
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

(o hai Sage. Welcome. I used to be the owner of this but I can't keep up so I let Kaiser have it.

I'm starting in Sinnoh again too. We can be rivals since we're new and not as strong )

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #6337
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

(Blah Blah blah!)

Old 09-07-2010, 05:23 AM   #6338
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

(I can't go to school cause we can't find the car keys Dx

.....But I still only get about an hour on the laptop, at MAX...So....yeah...)

(-sigh-)

Last edited by Vocaloid; 09-07-2010 at 05:30 AM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #6339
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk

(Hey everyone)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #6340
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Stop copying my sig! xD!)

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay