Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-06-2010, 01:17 PM   #601
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Miyo Life RolePlay

*appears in front of a giant mansion*
This is the place in the kage memory
Gates locked........ *jumps over it*
*2 giant wolf bull hybrid that are about 10 feet tall and weigh around 3 tons charge at me*
What the? *blocks a horn with a sword*
I I have never seen these before! *I jump on one and the other crashes into the one I am on killing one of them* Geez....... violent!
Daku style! Shadow Shuriken! *a giant skiruken forms in my hand made of shadows and I throw it and it goes through the bull hybrid and kills it*
Thank god..... that mad alot of noise, guards will be after me soon
*I walk around the yard looking for a entrance*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #602
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

"Hotura why you doing this to me?,What have i done?"Ask Miyo

Hotura smile and said"the only reason became your friend was so i could kill you one day" and then she rush at Miyo thowing a purch to her face
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #603
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
"Hotura why you doing this to me?,What have i done?"Ask Miyo

Hotura smile and said"the only reason became your friend was so i could kill you one day" and then she rush at Miyo thowing a purch to her face
*heres a crash from a window*
"Great well there they are......"
*runs up the side of the building and breaks open window and sees A girl hit miyo in the face*
"Woah chick fight!"
"Shadow rope!" *out of may hand a long dark energy rope like thing ties her up*
"you ok Miyo?" I ask

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #604
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Miyo look to see kiba"uh yea i am fine"she said standing up and brushing herself off
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #605
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Miyo look to see kiba"uh yea i am fine"she said standing up and brushing herself off
"Long time no see"
*I jump from the window into the room, and bend down to the girl*
Seems like a genjutsu, you villages style of course....... wait you dont know about what going on do you?

Old 09-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #606
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

"No kiba i don,t"said Miyo looking at him with anger in her eyes"but it seem you do
Old 09-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #607
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

*sigh*
"dont be mad at me well there is alot to take in so here it goes"
Kiba explains all that he found out from his meeting with the kage
(if you want you can re-read the post about my meeting with the kage)
"So as you can see your kage may be dead...... they seem to have brainwashed her" *points to the girl*
"But i dont know about everyone else in this mansion.......so i suggest we do soemthing, I don't know which villages are bad now but we can always go to the Village hidden in the Sky, cause I am a hero there and there are lots of rebels that would take us in until we devise a plan"

Old 09-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #608
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

mmm my kage being brianwash is not good,so we have to go somewere and the village in the sky may be good like you say,I just hope none of us get brianwashed as well"said Miyo
Old 09-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #609
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

"Dont worry I will know if one of us are, unless I get brainwashed then I wouldnt tell you lol"

Old 09-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #610
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
"Dont worry I will know if one of us are, unless I get brainwashed then I wouldnt tell you lol"
"uh okay so how we get to this vilage hidden in the Sky"ask Miyo
Old 09-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #611
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"uh okay so how we get to this vilage hidden in the Sky"ask Miyo
Its east far east once we get there, there is a archway you must stand under it summon your chakra and touch the arch and a giant eagle like creature take you up to a top of a mountain that is above the clouds.
I had to hike the mountain my first time.....
The city is very high-tech, large buildings, electricity, power plants, its always dark there so there are lots of lights, and stuff.
(looks kinda like a big city like New York)

Old 09-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #612
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Its east far east once we get there, there is a archway you must stand under it summon your chakra and touch the arch and a giant eagle like creature take you up to a top of a mountain that is above the clouds.
I had to hike the mountain my first time.....
The city is very high-tech, large buildings, electricity, power plants, its always dark there so there are lots of lights, and stuff.
(looks kinda like a big city like New York)
"Alright,then we should get moving"said Miyo
Old 09-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #613
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*leaves the room and changes into his second set of clothes and grabs his blades from his room*alright i'm ready, when do we leave?
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #614
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Any time I guess.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #615
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Any time I guess.
okay then let,s get moving"said Miyo
Old 09-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #616
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
okay then let,s get moving"said Miyo
*jumps out window*
Did you guys see those hybrid things they were- oh no not again....
*A giant lion with eagle wings soars down from the sky and screeches and flares its claws*
"How do they get these things!" I yell as I get my sword and It become covered in black Flames

Old 09-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #617
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

My God"said Miyo grading her kanata seeing the hybrid come them
Old 09-09-2010, 09:37 PM   #618
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

*grabs both blades*lets just see what this thing can do shall we*runs towards the beast holding his blades out to his sides and jumps*time to show my new jutsu!"secret blade technique: wind blades shockwave!"you see me swing my blades forward where they then clash and send a giant wave of wind element chakra at the beast the wind chakra is as sharp as my blades.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #619
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Anyone here?
Old 09-13-2010, 06:34 PM   #620
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

*The hybrid flies off to the side dodgeing Tobi's shockwave*
Lets go! *Jumps up and grabs its claw and climbs on to its back*
I wonder is I can crash it! *tries to ride it and tries to send it into a giant pine tree*