Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

nunubx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Yuki Mori- My fan character

~Bio
Name: Yuki Mori
("Snow, Forest")
Birthdate: December 12th
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Academy Graduation Age: 17
Chakra Nature(s): Ice (A mix of Wind and Water)
Skin Color:
White
Hair Color: Silver, like Riku in Kingdom Hearts. Keeps it short and somewhat spiky.
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'10"
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Training, Tending to his White Lily flowers, Looking at the stars at night
Likes: Training, White Lily flowers, Eating, Exploring, Meeting new friends, Photo of his mother and father before they died
Dislikes: Seeing people cry especially Hinata, Wars, Cats
Favorite foods: Rice and chicken with gravy
Dreams/Goals: To go to other worlds
Weapon: Uses Taijutsu
Nindo: "To always help someone in need, whatever it be a family member, a friend, or a complete stranger, that is my Nindo, my ninja way."
Personality: When he was little, Yuki was a shy and quite timid boy. As he grew up, He became more courageous and confident, always going out on a adventure. He's also kind-hearted and cheerful, always ready to help someone. Despite this, he can be over confident and cocky, and a bit impatient. He is also protective of Hinata Hyūga.
Family: Kōri Mori ~ Father ~ Deceased
Mizu Mori ~ Mother ~ Decased
History: Yuki Mori grew up in a isolated cabin in a snow covered forest a few miles away from a small village. Yuki's parents were poor but kind, making sure their only son was happy. However, Yuki's father had a dark secret: He was a werewolf, and this trait had pasted down to Yuki. Because of this, Yuki's parents tired their best to keep it a secret whenever they went to the village. It was all for naught, and the village soon found out. So, one night, the villagers broke into the house. Yuki's father tired the best he could to fend them off the best he could but was killed. Before she was killed, Yuki's mother told Yuki to run as fast he can into the woods. Before he did, she kissed him the forehead and said, "The only thing I regret is to not see you grow up to become a brave, handsome young man." Yuki hugged his mom for the last time, and ran as fast as he could into the dark forest. When he got far enough, Yuki collapsed on the snow-covered ground and cried. He was all alone, a 6 year old boy who had nothing except a photo of him and his parents. When he looked up, he saw a white wolf. "I saw what happened." It said. "Come with me little one. You will be safer with us." As the years past, Yuki learned how to use his powers thanked to the wolf pack he was with. He also made a self-taught martial art. When he became 17, the wolf pack he traveled with decided that it would be best that he would go out and see the world. When he was ready to leave, the white wolf that save him years ago said to him, "Go to the Village hidden in the Leafs. There, you will be safe." Yuki said goodbye to his second family and headed straight to Konoha.
Powers/Abilities: Wolf's smell: Yuki's sense of smell is beyond that of the Inuzuka clan, so much so that he can even smell when someone is telling the truth or not and can even smell emotions.
Wolf's bite: Yuki's bite has a PSI power of 4 tons. His fangs also secrete a poison that causes a person's blood to slowly boil.
Wolf's speech: Allows Yuki to talk and understand wolfs and dogs.
Martial arts
: Yuki has taught himself Taijutsu and created several attacks. Here are just a few of them:
Power Wave: A projectile of energy that runs along the ground.
Kohou: A rising uppercut.
Burn Knuckle: Uses charka to increase the power of a punch to that of one that can send someone flying backwards.
Zanretsuken: Uses charka to increase the speed of his punches of one arm and ends the combo with either a punch to the chest or a uppercut with the other arm.
Wolf Fang Fist: A powerful attack that has a aura of power around the user's fist and a image of a wolf comes next to the user. When the user runs, the wolf runs and if the user hits, the wolf lunges forward. Upon contact, a explosion of energy hits the target, blasting them away.
Werewolf: Yuki is a Werewolf. However, unlike most Werewolf of fiction, Yuki does not need the moon to transform. There are 3 forms and they are:
First form
Spoiler:

Power = Naruto's 3 tailed form

Second form
Spoiler:

Power = Naruto's 6 tail form

Final form
Spoiler:

^
Just like this but just as big and tall as the 9 tail Demon Fox.

Power = The 9 tail Demon Fox

Appearance:
Spoiler:

^
Just get rid of the hat and bandanna and replace the hazel eyes with blue ones.

Last edited by nunubx; 10-25-2010 at 04:28 PM.
nunubx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Yuki Mori- My fan character

Nice character. I like the different forms.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wow, you're incredibly talented. XD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Wow, you're incredibly talented. XD
Naw, I'm not really talented, I just have a active imagination.

Our Ninja Way
Proud Member of the NaruHina Supporters United

Patiently waiting for the release of The King of Fighters XIII

My Fan character:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Fan Villain:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GT: nunubx
Feel free to add me.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Koanos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow! The character is at perfect width and size is proportional!
Old 09-06-2010, 10:40 AM   #6
you-know-who
Freshmen Academy Student

you-know-who is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

W.O.W. that is amazing... better than i could ever come up with
you-know-who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I love this. Amazing character, very likable!

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i like him,him and my fan character are alot alike
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #9
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Thanks for all the praise guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
i like him,him and my fan character are alot alike
He's actually inspired by your character SakuraGirl.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

He's actually inspired by your character SakuraGirl.[/QUOTE]

aww really that cool
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #11
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

I just thought up of a Shippuden version of my character and will put it in this post.

Hair: Grew it to almost waist length, now keeps it in a pony tail
Height: 6'
Personality: Over the time skip, Yuki has become a bit more serious. Other than that, he's still the same Yuki.
History: After failing to bring Sasuke in after he defected and failing his promise to Hinata to make sure that Naruto is not harmed, Yuki decided that will go around the world to train.
Powers/Abilities: EX moves: By using extra charka, Yuki can make any of his special moves into EX moves. What EX moves do is add special properties such as adding more hits, increasing the speed or adding invincibility. When he does a EX move, he gives off a blue hue.
Desperation Move: Desperation Moves, or DM, are powerful attacks. Those attacks are:
Power Geyser: Yuki slams his fist into the ground and a geyser of energy comes out.
Ryuuko Ranbu: A fury of punches and kicks that's ends with a powerful Kohou.
Wolf Fang Fist: Because of the amount of charka used, Yuki has named this a DM. Other than that, there are no changes to the move.
EX Desperation Move: By using extra charka, Yuki can upgrade his DMs into EXDMs. When he does a EXDM, he gives off a red hue. They are:
Triple Power Geyser: Does three Power Geysers in secession.
Super Ryuuko Ranbu: A fury of punches and kicks that's follows up with a Kohou, followed by a forearm smash and ends it with a weak version of the Wolf Fang Fist.
Double Wolf Fang Fist: Has a Wolf Fang Fist on both arms instead of one.
Trinity Geyser: Yuki slams both fists into the ground and a wave of massive energy comes out.
Hyper Drive Mode: When ever Yuki fights, he gains a special energy, separate to that of charka. When the energy is at it's limit, Yuki can enter Hyper Drive Mode, or HD Mode. He glows while in this state. What it does is that Yuki can cancel any of his moves into others, like canceling the Burn Knuckle into the Kohou or canceling the Power Wave into the Power Geyser. He can enter this state mid-combo. It can also allow him to cancel his DM or EXDM into the Trinity Geyser. However, there is a time limit to HD Mode and whenever he tries to cancel his moves, the time limit goes by faster.
Fighter's Charge: Whenever Yuki deals or takes damage, he gains small amounts of charka.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.

Last edited by nunubx; 09-07-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

really cool,so want you like about my character?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #13
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
really cool,so want you like about my character?
I like how she is very well thought and fleshed out and extremely likable.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #14
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunubx View Post
I like how she is very well thought and fleshed out and extremely likable.
Wow Thanks so you want to roleplay together sometime?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #15
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Wow Thanks so you want to roleplay together sometime?
Well, I don't really know how to roleplay.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #16
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Nice character!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #17
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well, I don't really know how to roleplay.
What do you mean?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #18
nunubx
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
What do you mean?
Like I don't know if I would stay in character because I might say stuff that might look OOC. Also, alot of times, people's fan characters might break my flow by saying random crap and I wouldn't know how to respond. I mean, if you want roleplay, okay but keep the stuff I said in mind.

Our Ninja Way

My Fan character:

My Fan Villain:

Feel free to add me.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:12 AM   #19
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Like I don't know if I would stay in character because I might say stuff that might look OOC. Also, alot of times, people's fan characters might break my flow by saying random crap and I wouldn't know how to respond. I mean, if you want roleplay, okay but keep the stuff I said in mind.
lol okay it cool i was just asking.