Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Missing Souls

heres a story i wrote in 5th grade.my college liked it so im putting it on the forums.

chapter 1:
Spoiler:
cookies! i like cokies! YUUM! cookies,i like cookies! YUUM! without my cookie my soul is lost

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''

Last edited by yondaime khonai; 05-03-2010 at 04:28 PM.
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: the chosen one

very interesting, sounds a lot like my story
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
yondaime khonai
Special Jonin Candidate

yondaime khonai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yea...i stopped in the middle of the story in middle school because it started to sound like a rip off version of kingdom hearts/assassin's creed

''I find myself thinking...Perhaps we were born knowing everything, but are only allowed to live after having had that knowledge sealed away.'' Sephiroth
''Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning...because human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.'' FMA
''We all turn to the darkness eventually, it's if we stay or not that matters.''
yondaime khonai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime khonai View Post
heres a story i wrote in 5th grade.my college liked it so im putting it on the forums.

chapter 1:
Spoiler:

''Gonna be late! Gonna be late!''a teenager said to himself as he ran down the streets of a small town.This young boy's name was Jake Khonai.if you really got to know him,you'd know he wasnt the heroic type,nor has he ever wanted to be.I mean,a lazy,quiet,level-headed kid that had a short attention span at school,with an over-active imagination,but was in the highest classes at school wasnt really that heroic.No,besides the fact that he was a geek,he was well respected and liked at school.But he hated attention,so he thought the only way to get away from it all was to go to the park or log on to a computer where his imagination could roam free.In fact,he wished he could do that now,but,he had to go to school today.today was the state test that would determine if he passed high school or not.he hadnt payed attention at all to his teacher about this test,but he was sure the question were going to be easyand that he'd pass.''oh yay,school starts in 3 minutes and i have 7 miles before i get there,''Jake said sacasticly.''I am soo not getting there on time.'' Jake ran a few more miles, but by the time he'd been half-way to his school,the bell had rung.Jake decided if he showed up he'd just get yelled at and have to say after school for detention,so he just headed back to his house instead.he was going to have to take the test later.
When Jake got back to his house,all he could think about was sleep.when he leaped into his bed,he instantly fell asleep.but as he started to fall asleep,he heard a faint wisper.the wisper frightened him and he fell out of his bed.there was someone in his room.When Jake looked up to see who it was,he saw a man in a cloak.''we've been looking for you,'' the man said.''and now,it time to meet your destiny,'' with those words,everything Jake saw got blurry,then everything faded.Jake was in pitch black,with a man he didnt know.''Great,''Jake thought to himself.''ive gone completely crazy.''
''no,not completely,just a bit,anyways,im kaito,your teamate in team 17 of the spirit organization,''the man said.
jake,completely confuesed said,''you can hear my thoughts?!''
''yep.pretty much''
''how'd i sign up for this again?''
''you've got part of a lost soul,you don't belong in this world,''
''any homework or school?''
''whats that?''
''count me in!''
''youll still be on this planet for a week,after that,your comming with me.'' and with that,the man named kaito disappeared and everything else reappeared.Jake was in his bed,like nothing had happened.
easy to tell a 5th grader wrote this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #5
Naruke Uchiaki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruke Uchiaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Missing Souls

hahahaha COOKIES!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Black Belt in Taekwondo
Spoiler:
I Want To Know, Are You Insane Enough To Take The Challenge?
Spoiler:

"People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." ~ Kakashi

Spoiler:
Proud Member of The Village Hidden In The Ocean

Naruke Uchiaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:19 AM   #6
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Are you serious?
No offence, but if you're trolling, go to offtopic.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:46 AM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This fails, hard.

Nice try though.
Jonesy is online now   Reply With Quote