Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2010, 03:08 PM   #21
LUCKY.KAKASHI
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 578
Rep Power: 8
LUCKY.KAKASHI saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Somehow I don't think you're qualified to make that assessment. :P

U DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT ME , AND I ASSUME TAHT U WILL SHOKED IF U KNOW LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHO I AM


That's because I am.

SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT , U NEED HELP IMMADIATLY , NO ONE IS ALWAYS RIGHT


If their opinions are right I do respect them. If not then I don't. It ain't rocket science.

ANOTHER MORAL THAT I HAVE TO TEACH U , IF U RESPECT PEOPLE , THEY WILL RESPECT U , IF U DON'T , THEY WILL NOT .



You're wrong. ^_^

APPARENTLY NOT



Bankai Ichigo with the Hollow Mask > Byakuya.

Ulquiorra > Bankai Ichigo with the Hollow Mask.

NO , Bankai Ichigo with the Hollow Mask FORCED ULIQUIORRA TO USE HIS RELEASED FORM (HE WAS RUINING AWAY WHEN ICHIGO USE HIS MASKE )



WELL I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THAT SIMPLE FORE UR BRAIN SO U CAN UNDERSTAND , Ulquiorra RUN AWAY FROM ICHIGO WHEN HE USED HIS MASKE , SO ICHIGO MASKE > ULQUIORRA



WELL I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THAT SIMPLE FORE UR BRAIN SO U CAN UNDERSTAND , Ulquiorra RUN AWAY FROM ICHIGO WHEN HE USED HIS MASKE , SO ICHIGO MASKE > ULQUIORRA
LUCKY.KAKASHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #22
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY.KAKASHI View Post
ichigo banki < byakuya bankay


the hollow saved him from the death
You do realize that Ichigo blitzed Byakuya on the first second Ichigo with bankai moved?

Then Ichigo didn't do the finishing blow because Ichigo didn't want to kill him or be cheap.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #23
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow
 
junchurikioftheleaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: where madness is but the sanest of forms.
Posts: 19,379
Rep Power: 16
junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

byakuya goes to do a kido or activate shikai/bankai ulqi points a finger at him and kills him with a cero
__________________
(-(-_-)-) got ninjas?
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #24
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
U DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT ME , AND I ASSUME TAHT U WILL SHOKED IF U KNOW LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHO I AM


I know enough about you to know that you're not a psychologist. Not smart enough.

Quote:
SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT , U NEED HELP IMMADIATLY , NO ONE IS ALWAYS RIGHT
No one but me.

Quote:
ANOTHER MORAL THAT I HAVE TO TEACH U , IF U RESPECT PEOPLE , THEY WILL RESPECT U , IF U DON'T , THEY WILL NOT .
I respect people that deserve my respect. 321zigzag3 respects me because he's not an idiot, and because he's not an idiot I respect him. See how that works?

Quote:
APPARENTLY NOT
Apparently so. I assure you that I am older than 12. Quite a bit older actually. 96 years older than 12.


Quote:
NO , Bankai Ichigo with the Hollow Mask FORCED ULIQUIORRA TO USE HIS RELEASED FORM (HE WAS RUINING AWAY WHEN ICHIGO USE HIS MASKE )


Bankai Ichigo with the Hollow Mask used all his power to do a Getsuga Tensho on Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra blocked it with his bare hands. Ichigo's defeat of Ulquiorra was pure plot, given Ulquiorra's obvious superiority to him.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #25
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
I respect people that deserve my respect. 321zigzag3 respects me because he's not an idiot, and because he's not an idiot I respect him. See how that works?
Why thank you.

@bolded

I respect you because I am not an idiot?
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #26
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Because you're not an idiot, you recognize when I'm right, and confer to my rightness when I plainly am, unlike some others I shall not mention.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #27
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,236
Rep Power: 18
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Because you're not an idiot, you recognize when I'm right, and confer to my rightness when I plainly am, unlike some others I shall not mention.
Yet I disagree with you a lot.
__________________
Also known as 321zigzag1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia


Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #28
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,045
Rep Power: 0
Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Never when it matters.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #29
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Akatsuki X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 3,811
Rep Power: 9
Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra rapes.
Speed Blitz.

Cero spam.

Byakuya loses his head.

Don't deny this or Dudemeister's greatness.
__________________

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #30
soren1
Academy Graduate
 
soren1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the world of the living
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 0
soren1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

byakuya duh
soren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #31
tyrell4life194
Banned
 
tyrell4life194's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not of your concern
Posts: 4,247
Rep Power: 0
tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Sorry but no Dude.

Seeing as the only thing keeping Ulq away from Kido and Gokei or Senbon is his Forms. Base forms would be a no go. With high charts in speed and kido level I am sure Crash down and Six prison will be hard to counter with a spam of pedals and then expert swords men ship as well as Afterimage mastery.
You're funny. Ulquiorra tanked Ichigo's strongest Getsuga Tensho, and only gotten a torn shirt. He then proceeded to beat the living hell out of Ichigo, who was in his Bankai Form. It's safe to say that Ichigo's Bankai>Byakuya's Bankai. Also, Byakuya had trouble with the 7th espada, even with his Bankai. Ulquiorra is the 4th espada, and tanked stronger attacks that Byakuya can ever dream of tanking. Therefore, this is a rape thread.

Rape thread is rape.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #32
soren1
Academy Graduate
 
soren1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the world of the living
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 0
soren1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

i think byakuya because shukei hakutaken
__________________
i alone will stand on top
soren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #33
tyrell4life194
Banned
 
tyrell4life194's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not of your concern
Posts: 4,247
Rep Power: 0
tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY.KAKASHI View Post
ichigo banki < byakuya bankay


the hollow saved him from the death
Listen you little wanktard, Ichigo speedblitzed Byakuya. Not only that but Ichigo Hollow form>bankai>Byakuya's bankai. Ulquiorra>anything Ichigo has before he had an insane power up. You my friend don't know what the hell you're talking about.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #34
tyrell4life194
Banned
 
tyrell4life194's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not of your concern
Posts: 4,247
Rep Power: 0
tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by soren1 View Post
i think byakuya because shukei hakutaken
You do realise that Byakuya barely won against the 7th espada right? What makes you think he stands a chance against Ulquiorra? Such fanboyism. You're worse than Dudemeister, at least he doesn't wank.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #35
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: On Earth
Posts: 2,117
Rep Power: 8
THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Cero , Bala and Cero Oscuras > Byakuya's senkei.

plus, Byakuya has no defensive feats.
contrary to Ulq. who has the steel skin and the High Speed-Regeneration.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #36
soren1
Academy Graduate
 
soren1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the world of the living
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 0
soren1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

well ulquiorra is dead so again byakuya
__________________
i alone will stand on top
soren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #37
tyrell4life194
Banned
 
tyrell4life194's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Not of your concern
Posts: 4,247
Rep Power: 0
tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Ha no. Ulqiourra defeated Ichigo (who was in Bankai Form) with bitter ease. Ichigo's Bankai>Byakuya's Bankai. It's that simple.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #38
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,993
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra is on a hole notha lvel. o.o
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #39
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kibafan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: its a secret ^.~
Posts: 3,186
Rep Power: 9
Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

agreed ^ o.o
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:38 PM   #40
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Akatsuki X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 3,811
Rep Power: 9
Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Byakuya vs. Ulquiorra

Quote:
Originally Posted by soren1 View Post
well ulquiorra is dead so again byakuya

Irrelevant.

Actually, I'm pretty positive that even a dead Ulquiorra could beat him.
__________________

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.