Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #41
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: hollow rebellion: PMP, the guy who loves evangeline VS seph,smart as alberts pet

ive done told you man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #42
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: hollow rebellion: PMP, the guy who loves evangeline VS seph,smart as alberts pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
`as i am walking through the recently pillaged town of Collina Citt and i see some one through a rock at me. i simply move to the side and rock passes me. i then notice that i can't tell if this person is a man or a woman. os i simply say"are you cutiepie 1224 from Match.com?? cuz i was out here looking for her." i then decide that since they just tried to hurt me i better attack. i say "infettare"and a yellow mist is emitted from my pores in a 15 foot diameter that is raining down poison drops that make poison puddles on the ground, it is very thin and barley obscures our vision, it will be regenerated if blown away and it follows me. i then walk toward the mysterious person and pull out my zanp.. then i use hado 54 haien followed by bakudo 63 sajo subaku, then i use hado 58 tenran followed closely by bakudo 30 shitotsu sansen then immediately after i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho, then i shunpo right up next to you and try to slice your neck. then i go 10 feet away from you and stand there in a defensive stance.
You need to explain what the kido does and you should probably only do 3(at most) Kidos in one turn if you didn't use any other attacks in that turn.

Verdict: You were being Haxx. Auto DQ.

I am sorry, but more than 3 attacks during a move is GM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:07 AM   #43
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

And there we got. Thank you shin.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #44
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

...more then three attacks is GM??? k well i'm not gonna get all worked up over this but there is no rule that over three moves is GM.
but whatev.

hey good job seph! i wish our fight could have lasted longer, but all good things come to an end.sorry if i acted like a b**ch, that was my bad man. hopefully we can fight again sometime. See ya in the SS.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:46 AM   #45
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
...more then three attacks is GM??? k well i'm not gonna get all worked up over this but there is no rule that over three moves is GM.
but whatev.

hey good job seph! i wish our fight could have lasted longer, but all good things come to an end.sorry if i acted like a b**ch, that was my bad man. hopefully we can fight again sometime. See ya in the SS.
Well in one turn.

You can counter the X moves your opponent sent to you.

Then you can send 1-3 attacks of your own.

And it's sort of a rule that everyone knows so it's not written down any where.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #46
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Well in one turn.

You can counter the X moves your opponent sent to you.

Then you can send 1-3 attacks of your own.

And it's sort of a rule that everyone knows so it's not written down any where.
o ok i never had heard of that, but thanks for letting me know!

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote