Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #21
YondaimeUzumaki
Freshmen Academy Student

YondaimeUzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Konan going to die?

considering that by default they are students of the same teacher, i'm sure naruto has some kind of feelings towards her, we just don't know the depth of them just yet.
YondaimeUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #22
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

BlackAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeUzumaki View Post
considering that by default they are students of the same teacher, i'm sure naruto has some kind of feelings towards her, we just don't know the depth of them just yet.
well lets hope you and me that she lives till the end of naruto (which is soon to happen).
Old 09-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #23
*Talim of the moonlight*
Veteran Chunin

*Talim of the moonlight* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I knew this would happen eventually, but i don't want her to die though! I hope she's good enough to keep up with him!

Im not a 5 star Chick. Ima Galaxy Chick.✿◕‿◕✿

Best Forum Sister Ever: ♥○Ellie ○♥

Ma Crazy Fangirl: ♫ deidara fangirl1 ♫
Rival: Matsuro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mangagirl's Guardian!
I Lubs The R@!nb0w.^.~

Yea..Just to Answer Your Question..I am a Fangirl Of Sasuke...And I'm Proud Of It Too!

*Talim of the moonlight* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #24
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Talim of the moonlight* View Post
I knew this would happen eventually, but i don't want her to die though! I hope she's good enough to keep up with him!
she's most likely not going to die now. remember he paper clone technique? she can also hide explosive tags in it.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #25
The Random Repper Rogue
Ninja Academy Student

The Random Repper Rogue saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!The Random Repper Rogue saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Konan is probably going to die
The Random Repper Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #26
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Random Repper Rogue View Post
Konan is probably going to die
not really .
Old 09-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #27
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

she probably will later on...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #28
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
she probably will later on...
possibilities :

1) %50 Chance - Konan will lose and get tied up and be forced to tell nagato's whereabouts and live.

2) %25 Chance - Konan will lose and be use as a hostage against naruto.

3) %15 Chance - Konan is using paper clone justu and has explosive tags in it.

4) %5 Chance - Konan escapes during the fight.

5) %5 Chance - Konan dies and i get pissed off like crazy.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #29
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

noooo! but she was working wit mandara for a long time maybe she kno's sum secrets about his abilities that'll help her xcape but she wont beat mandara bcuz he's waaaaay to important to the story
Old 09-03-2010, 02:48 AM   #30
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narulvr View Post
noooo! but she was working wit mandara for a long time maybe she kno's sum secrets about his abilities that'll help her xcape but she wont beat mandara bcuz he's waaaaay to important to the story
Why do so many people call him Mandara? There's no n in his name.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:06 AM   #31
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

personally she could be a decent fight for big M.

flight, multiple explosize attack and edges attack, clones, wonder if her paper can act like shino's bugs?

but i feel it will be a good fight and big M gets the upper eye on her. but all of a sudden a shark appears and he stops takes the scroll. and says "i'll be back". swirlly poofs away.

goes to his hideout. "hey Oro.... err.. umm... Kabuto i need another zombie made Kisame died. get to work chop chop."

Konan send a message to Naruto some how. Naruto goes off to help her.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:40 AM   #32
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Konan seems pretty sure of herself despite her abilities.

Conclusion.

Konan has rigged the battle field with a plethora of traps.

Of course Madara will do the impossible and dodge every last one of them.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:39 AM   #33
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really hope that she doesn't die! Ever since she and Naruto talked after Pain's death, I've grown a different respect for her! She's not a bad person at all because she was only trying to save her friends!
Old 09-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #34
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataBG View Post
I really hope that she doesn't die! Ever since she and Naruto talked after Pain's death, I've grown a different respect for her! She's not a bad person at all because she was only trying to save her friends!
it'd be retarded if she died, her trio fought for peace and it would be nice to see at least one of them to see the peace at the end. killing them all would just screw up naruto.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #35
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
personally she could be a decent fight for big M.

flight, multiple explosize attack and edges attack, clones, wonder if her paper can act like shino's bugs?

but i feel it will be a good fight and big M gets the upper eye on her. but all of a sudden a shark appears and he stops takes the scroll. and says "i'll be back". swirlly poofs away.

goes to his hideout. "hey Oro.... err.. umm... Kabuto i need another zombie made Kisame died. get to work chop chop."

Konan send a message to Naruto some how. Naruto goes off to help her.
oh yeah, never thought about that, and wherever madara is, zetsu the freak isn't far away. the shark is fast too, this possibly could happen.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:20 AM   #36
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
it'd be retarded if she died, her trio fought for peace and it would be nice to see at least one of them to see the peace at the end. killing them all would just screw up naruto.
i agree.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #37
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Is Konan going to die?

Her chances aren't high. I mean, even Minato was troubled with dealing with Madara. I'm still hoping that she doesn't die though. He could just defeat her without killing her.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #38
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well from what we know of her, she is going to crash and die in a blink. But clearly by Madara saying "I guess your not going to hold back, sense we are comrades" she has some major power up her sleeve. So what her Ace might be I have no clue. Though Even she has some awesome power she'll need some awesome skills to touch MAdara. But over all plot makes her dead.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:07 PM   #39
manojuchiha
Academy Graduate

manojuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to manojuchiha

I think so
manojuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #40
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Well from what we know of her, she is going to crash and die in a blink. But clearly by Madara saying "I guess your not going to hold back, sense we are comrades" she has some major power up her sleeve. So what her Ace might be I have no clue. Though Even she has some awesome power she'll need some awesome skills to touch MAdara. But over all plot makes her dead.
she's not going to die just like that dude.

Tags
chapter 508, die, konan, madara, tobi, uchiha