Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #41
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

BlackAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Konan VS Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I say as long as Tsunade dies too I'm cool with it.
do you really think she'll die dude?
Old 09-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #42
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
do you really think she'll die dude?

Tsunade....hopefully.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #43
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Tsunade....hopefully.
i hate tsunade, who im talking about is Konan.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #44
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAngel View Post
i hate tsunade, who im talking about is Konan.
Yes she probably will die but hopefully she won't.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #45
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Yes she probably will die but hopefully she won't.
yes hopefully.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #46
ForestS153
Genin

ForestS153 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow, lets hope Konan makes it! Naruto X Konan X Hinata! Threesome's for the win!

Last edited by ForestS153; 09-02-2010 at 12:21 AM.
ForestS153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:59 AM   #47
KatonGoukakyuu
Freshmen Academy Student

KatonGoukakyuu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Forest, it'd be better if it was,

Naruto X Sakura X Konan X Hinata.

But it seems like at the end of chapter 508, that's where Konan and Madara begin their battle.
KatonGoukakyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:15 AM   #48
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i kinda dont think konan will die just yet.
maybe her villagers will help her out..
or maybe madara will hold konan hostage
Old 09-02-2010, 04:41 AM   #49
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestS153 View Post
Wow, lets hope Konan makes it! Naruto X Konan X Hinata! Threesome's for the win!
Pretty nice, but Naruto X Konan X Hinata X Anko X Shizune would be more FTW, As soon as Tsunade joins in im leaving ):I

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #50
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think the next few chapters are destined to have some Jirayia-approved scenes.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this is all part of Kishi's lecherous plan.

Consider the following.

1. Konan is very likely still wearing her Akatsuki cloak and facing Madara. She stands
a very good chance of being defeated if not dying. However Akatsuki are invincible
as long as they have their cloaks in tip top condition. Meaning Konan's Akatsuki
cloak will somehow be removed or ripped apart.

2. According to the data books Konan wears a sultry outfit under her cloak. Kishimoto likely invented the Akatsuki cloak removal trope to have an excuse to have Konan
end up wearing just this even though it's raining outside. Speaking of which...

3. It's raining outside. Meaning Konan will be soaked. Naruto is a boy's comic so clearly Kishimoto had the Rain Village always rain so Konan be wet and wild.

4. Jirayia thought Konan was a cutie when she was much younger and wanted to see her again when she turned 18 (gee I wonder why?) Konan is over 18 years old and
still looks to be in the prime of her life.

5. Madara is wearing his mask so we won't be able to tell if his nose bleeds or not.
That way the fight can still be serious and people can debate whether or not if
Madara has the hots for Konan or if in fact all Uchiha really are gay for themselves.

6. Also if Zetsu is nearby then that means Madara will have it all recorded.

So yeah. This all an excuse for some Konan soft core.

Wootness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
i love you
you just made the next few chapters possibley the best ever
Quote:
I say as long as Tsunade dies too I'm cool with it.
Why did I quote this all? Um, just to collect it together.

But really given the things Kishimoto has shown this probably won't be the nose-bleed induce girly shot. The question is will it have to be censored or not when it come to America.

I too am waiting for Tsunade to enter this battle, and it's not what you think. I just want her to die. It could happen too, I mean isn't it pretty obvious Madara might go after the Rinnegan. I hope the Ninja Alliance has some brains, unlike Tsunade herself, and sends some back. Hopefully, the backup will be the old hag herself.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:07 AM   #51
Cagalli
Banned

Cagalli is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Pretty nice, but Naruto X Konan X Hinata X Anko X Shizune would be more FTW,
fixed
Cagalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #52
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Konan VS Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
It just seems to strike me as odd that she's going to be let out of the Akatsuki with absolutely no conflict.

And it would be a different story if she went into hiding or was on her own like Orochimaru did - Konan's staying and leading her village. She's always been in view of her people, so I can't see her 'hiding'.

Especially if she tries to help Naruto and Konoha in the 4th Ninja War (another theory), I don't think Madara will like that much at all, as she has information about him and Zetsu. She, Pain, and Zetsu were the only ones to really know about him, it seems like. If she tries to help out the good guys, I think there's a strong possibilty Madara, or Zetsu, will try to stop her.

...And I'm very concerned, off of hype and all that I don't think Konan can beat Madara, he can teleport her off to the magical world of boxes and that's that.
And how do we know that this hasn't already happened?
Frankly I'm alittle worried.

Nice one. You wrote that in December last year, way before now. You definitely deserve a rep up from me, although you seem to be inactive. I'm really curious as to how this fight will turn out...

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #53
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Eww.

But srsly. Madara would rape her 8D
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #54
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestS153 View Post
;____;
Old 09-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #55
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

people are so weird these days, anyway most likely konan isn't dieing because madara knows he'll win so why bother killing her? if he kills her he won't know where nagato is, so he'll have to spare her.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #56
S-dOg21
Apprentice Genin

S-dOg21 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Epic fight will be epic (If they dont screw it up >.>)

PS3 ID: S-dOg21
Food of the month: Green eggs & Ham.
S-dOg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #57
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

I like the possibilities available.

A lot of things could happen now.

Konan can and will show new feats unless she's going to stand there and get raped (could be literally).

Konan could have the rinnegan. Hey I'm just throwing stuff out there.

Madara might show some more feats, plus Konan is intangible as well so he's going to have to show some other stuff maybe.

Zetsu might be there, he might show feats etc.

Madara might reveal some stuff, not anything in particular but it could back up/disprove some theories and the like.

There's gotta be a lot more stuff that can happen now too.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #58
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
I like the possibilities available.

A lot of things could happen now.

Konan can and will show new feats unless she's going to stand there and get raped (could be literally).

Konan could have the rinnegan. Hey I'm just throwing stuff out there.

Madara might show some more feats, plus Konan is intangible as well so he's going to have to show some other stuff maybe.

Zetsu might be there, he might show feats etc.

Madara might reveal some stuff, not anything in particular but it could back up/disprove some theories and the like.

There's gotta be a lot more stuff that can happen now too.
what i hope is that konan doesnt die! just let madara knock her out or something.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #59
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Konan better not die! She is the ONLY Akatsuki member that I like!
D8

You know, Madara probably won't kill Konan because he needs the information as to where the Rinnegan is.

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #60
BlackAngel
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
Konan better not die! She is the ONLY Akatsuki member that I like!
D8

You know, Madara probably won't kill Konan because he needs the information as to where the Rinnegan is.
yeah thats what i think! i dont think he'll kill her for leaving akatsuki, orochimaru left it and he didn't do anything.

Tags
akatsuki, konan, madara