Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default I hate SasuNaru..........

I hate it mainly because naruto and sasuke are not gay, they will never end up as a couple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I hate SasuNaru..........

You're not the only one...
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

sometimes I feel like it....

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
I hate it mainly because naruto and sasuke are not gay, they will never end up as a couple.

I know.... I hate this couple too...
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

I mean seriously, if naruto was a yaoi it would be a shonen-ai witch its not.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hate NaruSasu. xD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #7
Kiku
Freshmen Academy Student

Kiku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree. It's completely ridiculous. I don't like it. But that's just my opinion.

Hubby(s): TDZ; Seph <3
"Oh Lolz" Day: 8/30/2010- Never forget..
Quote:
Here is my list:
1.Jin
2.Diana <777
3.Kiku
that is all
Jeremy <3 ;D
Kiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #8
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
I agree. It's completely ridiculous. I don't like it. But that's just my opinion.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I hate NaruSasu. xD
Me too

Quote:
I mean seriously, if naruto was a yaoi it would be a shonen-ai witch its not.
I really hate NaruSasu
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hate this fan couple.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:39 AM   #10
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't hate it (I don't hate any pairing), but I don't support it, either. I don't have a problem with homosexuality, but we've seen proof that Naruto, at least, is straight; therefore, it doesn't make much sense. I also just don't think that Sasuke's and Naruto's character personalities would suit each other; they're COMPLETE opposites. I know about the whole "opposites attract" thing, but a relationship between two complete opposites won't work any better than one between two people who are exactly the same. Just looking at them as two characters, I still don't think it should happen.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #11
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
1. naruto could be bi.

2. it's just a fan pairing, don't post hate threads.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:00 PM   #12
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

You seriously had to make a whole thread about this? And how do you know they aren't gay? Sasuke has NEVER shown any interest in girls at all and Naruto could be bi. Saying "THERE NOT GAY" is a really crappy reason for hating a pairing. I deem this thread FAIL.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
Sasuke has NEVER shown any interest in girls at all
Well, of course not. He's too caught up in revenge. He hasn't shown interest in BOYS either.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

You do realize that most KNOW that SasuNaru/NaruSasu won't become canon, right? Just because something isn't likely doesn't mean people won't support it. Look at the KakaAnko fandom xD

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:08 PM   #15
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperAngel View Post
Well, of course not. He's too caught up in revenge. He hasn't shown interest in BOYS either.

He almost died for Naruto. I think that kinda shows that he had some interests in him a wile ago. I don't know about now though, I think he's just insane. Dx
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
They did smooch sooo xD and good for you xD

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #17
S-dOg21
Apprentice Genin

S-dOg21 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I hate it to, but there isn't anything we can do to stop the yaoi fangirls/boys. All we can do is bord the Yuri/regular paring train
S-dOg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:28 PM   #18
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-dOg21 View Post
I hate it to, but there isn't anything we can do to stop the yaoi fangirls/boys. All we can do is bord the Yuri/regular paring train
did you just hate against gay guys but support lesbians? do i smell homophobia here???

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:34 PM   #19
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i dont hate it cause it wont happen so why hate it

ill let people enjoy themsleves

lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:46 PM   #20
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
i dont hate it cause it wont happen so why hate it

ill let people enjoy themsleves

Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
They did smooch sooo xD and good for you xD
Come on now, be serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko-chan View Post
He almost died for Naruto. I think that kinda shows that he had some interests in him a wile ago. I don't know about now though, I think he's just insane. Dx

he cared about him as a friend. To me, that doesn't show he liked him like that. And yeah that was so long ago, I forgot that happened. You had me thinking for a while because I didn't know he saved him

Tags
naruto