Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #56361
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

RLFW is stunning. :3

Spoiler:
nah nah nah

Costume, it was for a dance (tap) to the song Footloose. >.>

Spoiler:
xDDD

Closer pic of costume

Spoiler:
xD

Old shots >.< *warning: eyes will bleed*
P.S idk is this is allowed so correct me if it is. =P

Spoiler:

Closer shots
ugles

Last edited by EmoSakura; 09-08-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #56362
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

EmoSakura, you're far from ugly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #56363
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Sakura, you're pretty.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #56364
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
ugles
*Ahem*

Honestly, Sakura, you are extremely gorgeous.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #56365
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
I feel the need to post pictures
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
gorgeous as always my dear! <3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 08-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #56366
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

update!
Spoiler:

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #56367
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

smexiness ;P

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 08-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #56368
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

CURSE YOUR ABS OF EXCELLENCE TANDUHMAAAAAAAN!!!!!
Nice pic man.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #56369
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Tan you're hot xD

Old 08-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #56370
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
RLFW is stunning. :3

Spoiler:

Costume, it was for a dance (tap) to the song Footloose. >.>

Spoiler:

Closer pic of costume

Spoiler:

Old shots >.< *warning: eyes will bleed*
P.S idk is this is allowed so correct me if it is. =P
Spoiler:

Closer shots
ugles
.......... *speechless,... but suddenly can speack 5 seconds later* I really don't see why you keep calling yourself ugly because you aren't.

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 08-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #56371
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
update!
EDIT: Oh wait, I saw.

Hahahaha, nice Tan. XD

Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #56372
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
smexiness ;P
aww thx sasu lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
CURSE YOUR ABS OF EXCELLENCE TANDUHMAAAAAAAN!!!!!
Nice pic man.
mwahahahaha thats right nar! feel the power! lol jk its all good bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Tan you're hot xD
why thankyou missy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
EDIT: Oh wait, I saw.

Hahahaha, nice Tan. XD
lol thx

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 08-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #56373
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
update!
Spoiler:

hot tan picture :3

<33333
Old 08-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #56374
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
<33333
well hey there awesome person XD.. thx

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 08-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #56375
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
well hey there awesome person XD.. thx
TAN! 8D
You're awesome!
And you are welcome :3
Old 08-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #56376
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

WOO
Snapshot of me from Otaku Con ^_^
as WORLD IS MINE Hatsune Miku (VOCALOID)
please tell me what you think <3 all feedback is appreciated ~
Spoiler:

Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #56377
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Very Cute!
I love your hair and outfit :3
Old 08-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #56378
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
TAN! 8D
You're awesome!
And you are welcome :3
lol ILKY!
sweet

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 08-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #56379
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol ILKY!
sweet
How are you tan?
Old 08-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #56380
sasu_girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
aww thx sasu lol

mwahahahaha thats right nar! feel the power! lol jk its all good bro

why thankyou missy

lol thx
welcome<3

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Closed Thread