Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #21
RealNinja
Banned

RealNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Konan VS Tsunade

Tsunade slices paper with chakra scapel. Katsuya melts the rest.
RealNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #22
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Seeing as the size of her is larger than a few buses stacked then I say one burst of it is enough to blow away 50 miles of ground if not more. Who ever said anything about touching her. Tudande slams her heel down and the ground shatters sending the paper back.

If she was then the hands are placed on to the side of the legs. When you are locked inside of a tight space you blood flow slows way down and then you choke on air. Seeing as Kabuto used some charka to keep his heart pumping trough the blast he had then Tusande can use her charka to keep the lungs moving as well as the heart and viens to move blood trough the body. But like I said She slams her heel down as hard as she can breaking up the earth making it tear right past the paper.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #23
Susanoo's Eyes
Apprentice Genin

Susanoo's Eyes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Konan wins even if Tsunade uses her summon. Paper suffocation wins, and if Tsunade uses her summon first konan engulfs her and sufficates her right after she summons, and if katsuya spews acid on konan while suffocating Tsunade it melts tsunade and all the papers on her and konan wins still. since she dosen't uses all the papers to suffocate Tsunade.
Susanoo's Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealNinja View Post
Tsunade slices paper with chakra scapel. Katsuya melts the rest.

She can't touch Konan if she goes into midair.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #25
RealNinja
Banned

Katsuya can shoot acid.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #26
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And Konan can't dodge? Although a distance would help. =/
Old 08-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #27
RealNinja
Banned

She cant stay in the air forever anyways. Either way she will be melted.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #28
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Yeah, prove it.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #29
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Konan uses her Angel Form and spams paper shurikens and other weapons to give Tsunade papercuts inflict lethal wounds on Tsunade. Tsunade summons Katsuyu and uses Regeneration. Tsunade runs, jumps off Katsuyu, and crushes Konan although she doesn't realize it's a paper substitution. Konan makes the finishing blow from behind to finish the battle.
Quote:
She cant stay in the air forever anyways.
Why? Who or what ever told you that she can't stay airborn?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #30
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
Seeing as the size of her is larger than a few buses stacked then I say one burst of it is enough to blow away 50 miles of ground if not more. Who ever said anything about touching her. Tudande slams her heel down and the ground shatters sending the paper back.

If she was then the hands are placed on to the side of the legs. When you are locked inside of a tight space you blood flow slows way down and then you choke on air. Seeing as Kabuto used some charka to keep his heart pumping trough the blast he had then Tusande can use her charka to keep the lungs moving as well as the heart and viens to move blood trough the body. But like I said She slams her heel down as hard as she can breaking up the earth making it tear right past the paper.
First paragraph.
Really? One burst of acid from katsuya can destroy 50 miles? Wow.

Seriously dude.....

Konan can fly, Tsunade can OMGHULKSMASH the ground all she wants, it ain't gonna do s**t.

Second paragraph I'm not even going to try to translate into intellegent thought.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #31
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Paper>Rocks.

proven with a childhood game.

but really konan just flys up out of katsuya and tsuande's reach and then sends some paper to suffocate tsuande

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #32
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Given that a slug opens its mouth 30 inches it reg size of its width. Then a 50 to 60 foot long Slug would be able to open its mouth 22 miles seeing as it is 10 to 12 feet wide. Making the spurt of acid even greater. It is only a lil bit of knowing animals and there effects. Healing as well in Naruto style case.

Flying makes a image look wider that it is when your going trough air and GETTING IN YOUR EYES!. She hits the ground wtih at least 160 pounds of force. That's more than slaming a huge sludge hammer. It is going to cause a shock wave that tears away the paper and sends it back.

Yep as I thought. LHS is golden in this kind of thing. So I got pretty much ever one beat there.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:14 PM   #33
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So your saying that Katsuya has greater busting force than the Kyuubi?

I officially promote you KING TROLL!!!!

Seriously dude, your logic is filled with such idiotcry that I can barely comprehend it.

IF KONAN IS IN THE AIR IT DOES NOT MATTER IF TSUNADE CAN SMASH THE GROUND, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #34
RealNinja
Banned

Come on now Konan doesnt have endless chakra. One all her attacks would be countered by Tsunade and Katsuya. Putting paper over Tsunde mouth wont work. Katsuya can get rid of any paper hat comes near her with its mini slug form. Konan will be forced to come in then its over . She will be melted then.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #35
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Katsuyu is Tsunades only hope. If she could divide herself up , and spit acid in her minature forms. Tsunade could win. And if she was to use a Human size Katsuyu as a sheild. Konan could not harm her. However, Katsuyus acid isn't particulary quick. Enough acid blasts to her paper attacks, and she'll probably die though. After all, you don't have to acid blast someones entire body to kill them. Just enough to hit an organ, or make them bleed to death. Only problem is, I know people would be skeptical on whether or not Katsuyu divisions can spit acid. I see no problem with it myself, since Katsuyu divisions have the same abilities as the regular Katsuyu has but, meh.

Konan most likely wins. Though, I think its probable that Tsunade could slip a win.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #36
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Come on now Konan doesnt have endless chakra. One all her attacks would be countered by Tsunade and Katsuya. Putting paper over Tsunde mouth wont work. Katsuya can get rid of any paper hat comes near her with its mini slug form. Konan will be forced to come in then its over . She will be melted then.
Konan had enough chakra to help with Pain's invasion, and then make a huge tree, and then use paper to cover Nagato & Yahiko's bodies, without showing any signs of fatigue.

Putting paper over or in Tsunade's mouth and nose can work because Tsunade would be suffocated. Or Konan can just cut her up from the inside.

There is no proof that the mini slugs are capable of shooting acid as well, but if they can, then Tsunade may have a bigger chance of winning, since the slugs can all tackle several slips of paper at once.

Tsunade can't reach Konan if she goes airborne, and she most certainly can't cut up all of the paper using Chakra Scalpel. Going into contact with the paper can bring her down because it can stick to her and cover her.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:18 PM   #37
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Konan takes this. She simply sends her thousands of paper to suffocate Tsunade. Tsunade can't escape or destroy thousands of paper in time. Konan can also just fly up and evade whatever attacks Tsunade tries.

Katsuyu can be troublesome, but Konan seemed to have enough paper to simply overwhelm the two. Some paper can distract Katsuyu, while the others swarm Tsunade.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:05 PM   #38
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im not sure of this but remember when Pain attacked and Katsuya swallowed the villegers then spit them out? Well, what if when the papers were attscking Tsunade, she made Katsuya swallow her up and let the papers cover Katsuya then release her. After Tsunade is released, Katsuya could break down into her miniform. Then after the paper has gone down, she could rebuild herself and Acid Slime the rest. I dont know how much of this would work but i hope its good enough!

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #39
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Im not sure of this but remember when Pain attacked and Katsuya swallowed the villegers then spit them out? Well, what if when the papers were attscking Tsunade, she made Katsuya swallow her up and let the papers cover Katsuya then release her. After Tsunade is released, Katsuya could break down into her miniform. Then after the paper has gone down, she could rebuild herself and Acid Slime the rest. I dont know how much of this would work but i hope its good enough!
I actually don't remember that. Was it in the manga or was it filler? If it was filler, then it didn't happen and shouldn't be used in an argument as I'm sure you know.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #40
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No it was when Paimn used Almighty Push from the sky and she made Katsuya absorb the villagers to protect them and when the woke up, Konoha was destroyed..

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
konan, tsunade