Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #41
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: If Obito Didn't Die

If Obito didn't die,

That would just be ok.

Spoiler:
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:26 PM   #42
Wherner
Freshmen Academy Student

Wherner is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If Obito didn't die, Kakashi might have not had the sharingan.
Wherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #43
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If Obito hadn't died, Kakashi wouldn't have the Sharingan. He would neverr have obtained the Mangekyo. He quite possibly would never have been the leader of Team 7. However, he would've definitely been killed by Itachi during the massacre. Then Kakashi would be mad at Itachi just like Sasuke, only not so much. Too many things would change as a result, so it's very hard to predict, with Kakashi being one of the central characters of Naruto.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #44
darkjam
Special Jonin Candidate

darkjam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi would probably be dead.
darkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #45
RokubiRaikage
Genin

RokubiRaikage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi would be dead by now, because that eye saved his life about a thousand times. Obito would've probably learned and perfected the chidori instead, and been team 7's sensei and taught Sasuke chidori. And maybe the Uchiha clan would still be alive....
RokubiRaikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #46
tobikiba
Freshmen Academy Student

tobikiba is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kakashi ends up dead obito obtains full sharingan helps itachi kill his clan with madara all three shinobi go rogue and start the akatsuki and aniolate any shinobi that stand in their way
tobikiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #47
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hehe...He would of died in the Uchiha Massacre anyway

Last edited by PaperAngel; 08-30-2010 at 01:03 PM.
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:21 AM   #48
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If he somehow escaped the massacre too, he'd be one of the village's great Jonin. Since Kakashi got the Mangekyo Sharingan, it means that Obito was strong enough to gain it too, because it was his eye.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:58 PM   #49
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

then kakashi wouldn't have the sharingan, and yea, obito would be killed anyways...
kakashi would be much different

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:02 PM   #50
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

obito not dying
wouldnt really effect kakashi much since he was a great ninja before hed just be on par with asuma probably as for obito he wouldnt escape the massacre. did kakashi and itachi know each other?
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:21 AM   #51
NAMIKAZE NARUTO
Freshmen Academy Student

NAMIKAZE NARUTO is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

then kakashi doesnt have any sharigan at all.
NAMIKAZE NARUTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #52
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

It would have been a different storyline indeed. Kakashi, would not be a copy ninja and not so infamous. Obito may have become more well known if he survived the Uchiha massacre.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #53
SageKyuubi
Genin

SageKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if Obito didnt die:

Kakashi wouldnt have been able to use his lightning blade
Obito would have died later during the Uchiha massacre
Kakashi probably wouldnt have been the leader of team 7
Kakashi would probably be a grumpy ninja
Sasuke wouldnt have learned chidori
Kakashi would probably be dead

pretty much effects Kakashi's whole life
Old 11-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #54
64Palms
Freshmen Academy Student

64Palms is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A lot of things will happen.But in the end,the most important changes would be Sasuke losing in the clash between the rasengan versus chidori clash,causing him to never ally himself with the antagonists and Kakashi losing his sharingan with the result of probaby 90% of his techniques being lost.
64Palms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #55
itachi567
Freshmen Academy Student

itachi567 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that kakashi wont be so hard on naruto,sasuke and sakura because his friend is alive he wont be so hard on them
itachi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #56
Judious
Banned

Judious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

If he some how lived without being killed by a rock or the mascarre he would be the new sasuke,
Judious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:52 PM   #57
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

If he hadn't died than kakashi wouldn't be as bada$$ as he is.
that simple

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:35 AM   #58
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kakashi would suck and obito wouldve been killed by itachi anyway. sasuke would also have never learned chidori thereforehe would be dead

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #59
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobikiba View Post
kakashi ends up dead obito obtains full sharingan helps itachi kill his clan with madara all three shinobi go rogue and start the akatsuki and aniolate any shinobi that stand in their way
yeah!!!
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #60
jiraiya_ftw
Academy Graduate

jiraiya_ftw is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to jiraiya_ftw

i think if obito didnt die he would go in ANBU and go on a rampage and kill sasuke and restore his clan like a BOSS!!!
"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you." - Jiraiya!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!" - Killer Bee
/l/l/l/
(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_ ! _\ Put this on your siggy if you love Kisame
jiraiya_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote