Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: naruto will end up going out with ________ at the end
HINATA 7 36.84%
SASKURA 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #121
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: will naruto like hinata after she confessed her love for him????

Sakura & Kushina: both can be overly aggressive, both was made fun of for a genetic feature, both first had look down at the boy(Naruto/Minato), both was compliment by boy(Naruto/Minato) about their genetic feature.

With that being said, I don't think what Kushina said makes NaruSaku more possible, just like how I think the confession don't make NaruHina more possible.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #122
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sakura & Kushina do share a few similar qualities. Weeeelllll...Minato do share some qualities to Sasuke(except for the emo and evil vengence part).

Yesterday I looked at some NaruHina doujinshi because of this topic....now after listening to your statement Im going to look at some NaruSaku doujinshi.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:58 PM   #123
sakura_san
Apprentice Genin

sakura_san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sorry naruhina fans
i want narusaku to happen and i believe in narusaku
sakura_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #124
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Naruto likes Hinata, but not the way she likes him. So no.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:07 PM   #125
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_san View Post
sorry naruhina fans
i want narusaku to happen and i believe in narusaku
yes!!!! so do i!!!!
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:44 PM   #126
Belive it !
Apprentice Genin

Belive it ! saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
he never said love he had a crush on her back in part 1 and hinata may be a background character but atleast she stood up to pein for naruto that being said it could go either way right now but it,s up to kishi not us
he better decide soon or he might get assassinated !!!
Belive it ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #127
SGTKenney11B
Academy Graduate

SGTKenney11B is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura is kind of boring, so I'm more for Hinata.
SGTKenney11B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #128
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTKenney11B View Post
Sakura is kind of boring, so I'm more for Hinata.
Hinata seems quiet, but her confession really made her chance to love Naruto as a boyfriend. As for Sakura, she nearly stopped Naruto in the search of Sasuke. That was so sad and pathetic for her to love Naruto for real.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #129
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student

NaruSaku429 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette View Post
I say yes because i'm a naruhina fan and i believe they'll be with each other at the end because she diserves him
How does she deserve him?... I mean, Sakura does too. If you analyze the manga, (not the anime, because the fillers are bull coming from the animators' butts) Sakura comforts Naruto when he has a heavy heart. Where is Hinata? No where to be seen. Hinata hasn't comforted Naruto when he had doubts or was down about Sasuke not coming back. Sakura had been there and helped rejuvenate his hope.

See, love is not one-sided. In a relationship, not only one person is supposed to get the benefits. Hinata is inspired by Naruto, so she gains confidence in herself. But so far, what has Hinata done for Naruto to really help him? Give him medicine that one time during Chunnin exams? :/ To be honest, I can't find many circumstances in the manga where Hinata has done something to improve or help Naruto's character change overall. Sakura plays a significant role as being a sort of comforter for Naruto.
NEWAYS.
Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
"When Heaven finally meets Earth..."
NaruSaku fanclub

NaruSaku429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #130
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Hinata seems quiet, but her confession really made her chance to love Naruto as a boyfriend. As for Sakura, she nearly stopped Naruto in the search of Sasuke. That was so sad and pathetic for her to love Naruto for real.

Hinata's confession was a selfish one (she admits it). She rushed into the battle with no intention of helping Naruto; but only to confess before it was too late. I'm pretty sure that the Byakugan can only pinpoint where Chakra points are, and how much chakra is flowing through the body. So from that, I assume that Hinata had no idea that Naruto was even in trouble. And also, from my guess that she didn't know that Naruto was in trouble, she would have gone, regardless if Naruto was in trouble or not. So that means that if Naruto was winning, all she would be is an easy target for Pein, and a huge distraction for Naruto.

Now, for Sakura's confession. Stopping Naruto from chasing Sasuke was only part of it, but she also did it so that Naruto wouldn't get hurt anymore. If you think about it, she only really cared for Naruto to not get hurt. She even went the extra mile and put her life at risk for him by trying to kill teme, despite knowing that Naruto might end up hating her!! I don't think that Hinata would try to even risk her friendship with Naruto (which I might add isn't as strong as Naruto and Sakura's friendship.)

But as for the part where Naruto says, "I hate people who lie to themselves";

We only know that from Naruto's perspective. Remember when he had those flashbacks of Sakura crying for Sasuke? Notice that those times were during pre-Shippuden. Also, Sakura hasn't confirmed that she loves Naruto or not. So to be blunt, we don't know if she really does like Naruto. But now, take a look at page 17 of chapter 469. Sakura says this, "They say a woman's heart is as changeable as the Autumn sky..." This could be foreshadowing that Sakura will begin to harbor feelings for Naruto, if she hasn't already...
NEWAYS.
Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
NaruSaku fanclub

Old 08-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #131
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ

No Naruto likes Sakura.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #132
NaruSaku429
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPITYTHEFOOLZ View Post
No Naruto likes Sakura.
Exactly my point. He just thinks that Sakura still likes Sasuke.
NEWAYS.
Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
NaruSaku fanclub

Old 09-22-2010, 04:16 PM   #133
Overload
Apprentice Genin

Overload is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Overload Send a message via Skype™ to Overload

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSaku429 View Post
Hinata's confession was a selfish one (she admits it). She rushed into the battle with no intention of helping Naruto; but only to confess before it was too late. I'm pretty sure that the Byakugan can only pinpoint where Chakra points are, and how much chakra is flowing through the body. So from that, I assume that Hinata had no idea that Naruto was even in trouble. And also, from my guess that she didn't know that Naruto was in trouble, she would have gone, regardless if Naruto was in trouble or not. So that means that if Naruto was winning, all she would be is an easy target for Pein, and a huge distraction for Naruto.

Now, for Sakura's confession. Stopping Naruto from chasing Sasuke was only part of it, but she also did it so that Naruto wouldn't get hurt anymore. If you think about it, she only really cared for Naruto to not get hurt. She even went the extra mile and put her life at risk for him by trying to kill teme, despite knowing that Naruto might end up hating her!! I don't think that Hinata would try to even risk her friendship with Naruto (which I might add isn't as strong as Naruto and Sakura's friendship.)

But as for the part where Naruto says, "I hate people who lie to themselves";

We only know that from Naruto's perspective. Remember when he had those flashbacks of Sakura crying for Sasuke? Notice that those times were during pre-Shippuden. Also, Sakura hasn't confirmed that she loves Naruto or not. So to be blunt, we don't know if she really does like Naruto. But now, take a look at page 17 of chapter 469. Sakura says this, "They say a woman's heart is as changeable as the Autumn sky..." This could be foreshadowing that Sakura will begin to harbor feelings for Naruto, if she hasn't already...
Very nice analysis of the situation, but I still have to disagree. I think NaruHina will happen.
Overload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:25 AM   #134
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm really not sure on the subject, but I reckon the writers will avoid the subject entirely. Romance is pretty much non existent in this manga with the exception of the odd comic joke.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:36 AM   #135
Sakura Zinair
Genin

Sakura Zinair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think that they should have naruto and hinata togerther
and i don't think that sakura and naruto would work out since
sakura still likes sasuke.
Sakura Zinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #136
-Dattebayo-
Apprentice Genin

-Dattebayo- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NaruSaku <3 Sorry NaruHina fans!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #137
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Zinair View Post
i think that they should have naruto and hinata togerther
and i don't think that sakura and naruto would work out since
sakura still likes sasuke.
So what about Naruto still liking Sakura? Wouldn't that mean NaruHina wouldn't work either? Double standards I say.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #138
Toasty Warrior
Freshmen Academy Student

Toasty Warrior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Toasty Warrior Send a message via Yahoo to Toasty Warrior

It's hard to say, both Sakura and Hinata have confessed their feelings to Naruto and pretty much it's been the same results, nothing has happened, but from my perspective, I have to say that Naruto still loves Sakura with all of his heart despite her flawed confession to him and Hinata does deserve some closure to her confession, but let's not forget things go by the manga, not the anime, so the fillers in the anime really don't count towards developing Naruto and Hinata's relationship.

Last edited by Toasty Warrior; 09-24-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Misspellings
Toasty Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #139
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's a difficult decision because now Naruto experiences both of their affection at once, kind of, and he has to think about his experiences with all of them. He never really noticed Hinata when they were younger because he was all over Sakura, but Sakura treated him terribly. Right now it seems like Naruto and Hinata are acquantainces pretty much because they don't talk that often. Whereas he and Sakura have a much closer relationship, if a lot more confusing with all the arguing and stuff. I guess I'd want him to fall in love with Hinata because I don't know what Sakura's reaction would be if Sasuke were to ever come back to the village. I don't want Naruto to love Sakura, and then have Sakura leave him for Sasuke.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #140
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataBG View Post
I guess I'd want him to fall in love with Hinata because I don't know what Sakura's reaction would be if Sasuke were to ever come back to the village. I don't want Naruto to love Sakura, and then have Sakura leave him for Sasuke.
You read too much fanfics, if Naruto & Sakura got together, it would be because she loves him & he believes her, as we know he loves, do you honestly believe Sakura would leave Naruto if Sasuke came back to the village, slim chance of Kishimoto actually writing such a thing in the manga. There is a point of Sakura's "confession" that people miss, if Naruto accept Sakura's confession at that time, he would be 2nd choice since Sakura appears to currently having feelings for both guys, by Naruto rejecting Sakura's "confession", it's now a moot point, Naruto rejected her confession because he believes she still loves Sasuke, Naruto wants to express his feelings to Sakura after he brings back Sasuke so Sakura can give him a honest answer. Also that's double standards, if Naruto can fall for Hinata, Sakura can fall for Naruto.

Tags
hinata, naruhina, narusaku, naruto, sakura