Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Do you believe in God?
Yes 87 80.56%
No 21 19.44%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #21
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e
Default Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-Chan View Post
I do not believe in God.
Why is that?
Old 06-26-2009, 01:25 PM   #22
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Yoshi-Chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis4 View Post
Why is that?
its a long story
I'm still looking up.."
Old 06-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #23
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
its a long story
The dude who made this thread said say why or why not(even tho I didn't), in a nutshell?
Old 06-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #24
Mini
Chunin

Mini is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

.I Believe In God.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:28 PM   #25
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I believe in God with all my heart.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 06-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #26
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I've got a question in here for anyone who doesn't believe in God. I'll ask whenever they post.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #27
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
I've got a question in here for anyone who doesn't believe in God. I'll ask whenever they post.
*points at yoshi-chan*
Old 06-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #28
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll wait for them to post.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #29
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Once again bad logic. Just because something doesn't exist, doesn't prove that god doesn't exist. Did it ever occur to you that we are supposed to be limited to one planet?

That's like me saying my great great grandpa never existed, because I've never seen him and because he would've left me a fortune if he had.
That's different. Your great grandfather was a human just like the rest of us, it's to be excepted that he will eventually die, just like everything on this planet does. Though you know he did exist at one time because your family once knew him and there are probably pictures of him. God doesn't have that, all you have is the word of a bible to go on, a bible that was written a very long time ago by people who still believed sea monsters existed. Let me ask you this: Can you prove to me that Santa Claus doesn't exist?
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #30
Mini
Chunin

Mini is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
I believe in God with all my heart.
.Me Two.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #31
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I beleive in God.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Old 06-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #32
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*points at yoshi-chan*
okay okay fine!

I used to beleive in God. Untill he took somene I loved, i prayed all the time,asked why, but did I get an answer? No, I did not. So, I dont believe in him anymore.
I'm still looking up.."
Old 06-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #33
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

So because something bad happened God doesn't exist? So how do you explain how good things happen? Death and pain are as much apart of life as happiness and joy.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #34
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

And my question for those who don't believe in God is:

Do you beleive in right and wrong?
Old 06-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #35
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
So because something bad happened God doesn't exist? So how do you explain how good things happen? Death and pain are as much apart of life as happiness and joy.
Good things happen because in life there are good people. Everyone has parents. Does God? How was he born? Tell me that.
I'm still looking up.."
Old 06-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #36
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
Good things happen because in life there are good people. Everyone has parents. Does God? How was he born? Tell me that.
I don't know, because I'm not God. The again how did the first humans get here if they weren't created? Even though evolution contradicts proven science, I'll just say who created the universe?

Edit: So what about having good weather how do we explain that? Or can we only blame God for the bad things. Are world is harsh, if you don't believe me go to a wild part of it.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #37
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And my question for those who don't believe in God is:

Do you beleive in right and wrong?
I believe in right and wrong.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #38
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The lord puts obstacles infront of us, it is a test of faith I guess, but when people die there is nothing oyu can do about it you just have to move on, nothing will change, I don't believe you should stop believe since someone is dead, we all die eventually.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #39
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The lord puts obstacles infront of us, it is a test of faith I guess, but when people die there is nothing oyu can do about it you just have to move on, nothing will change, I don't believe you should stop believe since someone is dead, we all die eventually.
I can believe what I want to believe.
I'm still looking up.."
Old 06-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #40
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I believe in right and wrong.
How? Who says what's right and wrong? Who writes the laws of the universe? If God doesn't exist then he certainly didn't. Which means right and wrong, good and evil don't exist.

Tags
christian, fsm, god, qur'an, religion