Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who are you for?
NaruSaku 27 45.00%
NaruHina 26 43.33%
Neither 7 11.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #41
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant

azmerk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
NaruSaku doesn't even exist because what they have is friendship and a very strong one. Theres nothing special about them only their strong and devoted teamspirit... But what Naruto and Hinata has is beyond what i imagine ... Theres no need for me to continue because it's already written that they will be together ..
Have you read kishi plot for the story, One thing that holds true to Naruto or any story that only the writter knows how its going to end..so saying something is written before the writer has shown it is guessing. We all guess about events and the direction the story could or may go does not mean its fact.

As for Naruto's feelings involving sakura there is a pice in one of the early chapters of the manga, a flash back where Sai questions Naruto about his feelings for Sakura and why he has not told her, Naruto reply was "How can i tell her how I feel if I can't even bring Sasuke back." So anyone wondering why Naruto has said nothing to her there is your answer.

"I did nothing, the pavement was his enemy!!!"
"Takes an idiot to do cool things,thats why there cool"
Forum Crematorium!! You post it We'll roast it!!
Nano Machine Crusnik 02 power output 40% Activate!!

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

Little sisters:Firegirl,Major_red, Flamie_chan
My partners in crime

Last edited by azmerk; 08-27-2010 at 12:59 PM.
azmerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:50 PM   #42
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
NaruHina forever!!!!! I think this would be a great couple because Hinata has had unwavering love for Naruto and Sakura (bish) hasn't really treated Naruto fairly up until now in the vids. I just think that it's a better story if Hinata and Naruto got married and rode off into the sunset. XDD
no matter how much i like NaruHina...please ... promise me you won't bash Sakura, please .. I like her too ..and deep down i wanted her to be happy with sasuke ...u have no idea how much she loved him ...i know how hard it was for her...

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:52 PM   #43
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmerk View Post
Have you read kishi plot for the story, One thing that holds true to Naruto or any story that only the writter knows how its going to end..so saying something is written before the writer has shown it is guessing. We all guess about events and the direction the story could or may go does not mean its fact.

u just don't get it ... it is already ''written'' as in Kishi knows already what's going to happen...

Old 08-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #44
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
no matter how much i like NaruHina...please ... promise me you won't bash Sakura, please .. I like her too ..and deep down i wanted her to be happy with sasuke ...u have no idea how much she loved him ...i know how hard it was for her...
I know and I only like her as a character in the series now cause she really hasn't done a whole lot in the manga and she's really caused Naruto pain as well for trying to stop him from getting Sasuke back. Unless she trains and gets some kind of new power, I think she's going to be treated as a drama-causing character. My bad if I offended you miss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #45
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I know and I only like her as a character in the series now cause she really hasn't done a whole lot in the manga and she's really caused Naruto pain as well for trying to stop him from getting Sasuke back. Unless she trains and gets some kind of new power, I think she's going to be treated as a drama-causing character. My bad if I offended you miss.

no of course not , not at all ... your free to speak up your mind just as all the other people around here. Kishi actually has great future for Sakura... she will be a great heroine as kishi said ...so i'm excited about that

Old 08-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #46
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
no of course not , not at all ... your free to speak up your mind just as all the other people around here. Kishi actually has great future for Sakura... she will be a great heroine as kishi said ...so i'm excited about that
Forgive me if I sound like a shmuck for asking, but where does everyone get information like this? I've tried looking everywhere and I can't seem to find anything that's legit. XDDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:03 PM   #47
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
u just don't get it ... it is already ''written'' as in Kishi knows already what's going to happen...
Once again you are saying Kishi has written it...and once how again How do you know that?? Have you seen his writings and layout for the story. Anyone can say he has written something, I can say he has written that kakashi will die at the end of the series does not make it so.

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

My partners in crime
Old 08-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #48
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

well mostly japanese sites .. not that i know japanese but i have friends who help me get those informations

Old 08-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #49
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Once again you are saying Kishi has written it...and once how again How do you know that?? Have you seen his writings and layout for the story. Anyone can say he has written something, I can say he has written that kakashi will die at the end of the series does not make it so.
i'm sorry if you misunderstood me... when i said written i said as in HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ...not that he was written it down.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #50
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Forgive me if I sound like a shmuck for asking, but where does everyone get information like this? I've tried looking everywhere and I can't seem to find anything that's legit. XDDD

Thats the thing there is nothing legit, until its shown in the story it is not so.

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

My partners in crime
Old 08-27-2010, 01:07 PM   #51
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

Quote:
well mostly japanese sites .. not that i know japanese but i have friends who help me get those informations
Oooooh, I don't have that type of connection unfortunately.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #52
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Oooooh, I don't have that type of connection unfortunately.
that's alright ^.^

Old 08-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #53
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
i'm sorry if you misunderstood me... when i said written i said as in HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ...not that he was written it down.
True he knows whats going to happen and he has written it down in his layout of the story. We can say what we like, what we think ,what we want to happen, at the end of the story in the end as you Stated only Kishi knows how its going to end. As for information about the story no source can be trusted...

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

My partners in crime
Old 08-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #54
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
True he knows whats going to happen and he has written it down in his layout of the story. We can say what we like, what we think ,what we want to happen, at the end of the story in the end as you Stated only Kishi knows how its going to end. As for information about the story no source can be trusted...
he hasn't written it down yet...he only spoked about the future ! and i don't think he's giving us unreliable information about the story but ... fine... it's okay if u only beliebve in his papers... please do what u wish!

Old 08-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #55
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
NaruHina forever!!!!! I think this would be a great couple because Hinata has had unwavering love for Naruto and Sakura (bish) hasn't really treated Naruto fairly up until now in the vids. I just think that it's a better story if Hinata and Naruto got married and rode off into the sunset. XDD
Hey don't bash Sakura! T_T And yeah Sakura has treated Naruto wrong in the past but she has treated Naruto A LOT better then she did in the pre - shippuden. And okay Hinata's unwavering love towards Naruto is there, but where is Naruto's unwavering love for Hinata???
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #56
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

okay folks... it was very nice discussing with y'all but i have some work to do and i'll be back later!!! and please behave ^.^

Old 08-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #57
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Alright later!
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #58
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
Hey don't bash Sakura! And yeah Sakura has treated Naruto wrong in the past but she has treated Naruto A LOT better then she did in the pre - shippuden. And okay Hinata's unwavering love towards Naruto is there, but where is Naruto's unwavering love for Hinata???
because he loves the pink haired troll or so he says he does he never said he Loved her but maybe he does but tanks to sakura hinata never gets tiem to talk to him hinata almost died for naruto what did sakura do for him except sit back and cry and cheer personally both couples are overated hinata x naruto was cute in part 1 sakura x naruto is annoying who really gives a dam who naruto ends up with or sakura they could both die for all i care love means nothing in naruto anymore .

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:30 PM   #59
azmerk
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
he hasn't written it down yet...he only spoked about the future ! and i don't think he's giving us unreliable information about the story but ... fine... it's okay if u only beliebve in his papers... please do what u wish!
I believe what the story has shown me, I don't trust websites and interview posts they are to easy to change or fake. A video interview of Kishi can be trusted more then a wall of text on some webpage or forum is what I am getting at.

Show a me a Video interview with him I don't mean a video with a wall of text. Then and only then will you have something.

My Family Forum!!
Spoiler:

My partners in crime

Last edited by azmerk; 08-27-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #60
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
because he loves the pink haired troll or so he says he does he never said he Loved her but maybe he does but tanks to sakura hinata never gets tiem to talk to him hinata almost died for naruto what did sakura do for him except sit back and cry and cheer personally both couples are overated hinata x naruto was cute in part 1 sakura x naruto is annoying who really gives a dam who naruto ends up with or sakura they could both die for all i care love means nothing in naruto anymore .
Uh thank you for that comment.... ^^'
TOO BAD!

Tags
naruhina, narusaku