Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who are you for?
NaruSaku 27 45.00%
NaruHina 26 43.33%
Neither 7 11.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #21
NaruGaar. <3
Genin

Location: Probably somewhere West of where you're standing.. ;)
NaruGaar. <3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku fans.... NaruHina fans....

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
(Serous question) How about Naruto goes out with Sakura for a year or two and then gets marry to Hinata does that make everyone happy? Or you can have it the other way around.
yess! lmao.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Life Without a Friend is Death Without a Witness"

NaruGaar. <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:25 AM   #22
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

nothing compares to HInatas burning love for Naruto .... mind you ... they WILL be together

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:27 AM   #23
Takeshi K.
Freshmen Academy Student

Takeshi K. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
nothing compares to HInatas burning love for Naruto .... mind you ... they WILL be together
You said it!! *Thumbs Up*
Takeshi K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #24
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
It doesn't matter how much in love Hinata is with Naruto, Naruto doesn't like Hinata like that. You and I and everyone on this whole Forum knows Naruto is in love with Sakura! He has always loved her, and Hinata in the beginning he didn't know Hinata existed.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #25
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Plus, it's fair to say that Naruto's love for Sakura can compare to Hinata's love for Naruto, if it doesn't surpass it, Naruto save Sakura's life just like how Hinata "save" Naruto's life(I put quotation mark since Naruto wasn't actually on the verge of death), except Naruto did more for Sakura.
Narutorious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #26
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Plus, it's fair to say that Naruto's love for Sakura can compare to Hinata's love for Naruto, if it doesn't surpass, Naruto save Sakura's life just like how Hinata "save" Naruto's life(I put quotation mark since Naruto wasn't actually on the verge of death), except Naruto did more for Sakura.
*Nods* Exactly.
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #27
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
It doesn't matter how much in love Hinata is with Naruto, Naruto doesn't like Hinata like that. You and I and everyone on this whole Forum knows Naruto is in love with Sakura! He has always loved her, and Hinata in the beginning he didn't know Hinata existed.
...ohh... it does ... and they will be together ..you and I and the whole world knows that they belong together... even Kishi said it so himself

Old 08-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #28
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
...ohh... it does ... and they will be together ..you and I and the whole world knows that they belong together... even Kishi said it so himself
Why do you believe they belong together?
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 10:47 AM   #29
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Why do you believe they belong together?
thank you for asking me this question...
when Hinata said those words to him I felt how deeply in love she is with him... To love someone so much ..to respect someone so much you'd look up to that person as a rolemodel... to risk your life for saving that someone so precious to your heart... to love that someone and to respect someone from the moment you've put your eyes on ... to forget how to speak when your love is around you... this is a rarity... not many experience this... not many people know how to appreciate it ... this is ..something beyond what i can explain ... something stronger than the 2 of us alone ....

I have experienced this that's why i know ..deep down ... this is way too powerful ... she is exactly what Naruto needs... I know and believe my words when I say ... Hinata will NEVER ever change her feelings for him and she will FIGHT FOR NARUTO and she WILL win his heart ( if she hasn't done that already )

Old 08-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #30
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
thank you for asking me this question...
when Hinata said those words to him I felt how deeply in love she is with him... To love someone so much ..to respect someone so much you'd look up to that person as a rolemodel... to risk your life for saving that someone so precious to your heart... to love that someone and to respect someone from the moment you've put your eyes on ... to forget how to speak when your love is around you... this is a rarity... not many experience this... not many people know how to appreciate it ... this is ..something beyond what i can explain ... something stronger than the 2 of us alone ....

I have experienced this that's why i know ..deep down ... this is way too powerful ... she is exactly what Naruto needs... I know and believe my words when I say ... Hinata will NEVER ever change her feelings for him and she will FIGHT FOR NARUTO and she WILL win his heart ( if she hasn't done that already )
Yes I realize Hinata's love for Naruto is real and deep, but just because Hinata loves Naruto that much, doesn't mean Naruto feels the same way. Naruto has always, from day one been in love with Sakura. And I don't think his feelings will ever change for her. You can't force someone to love you.

Sakura has been through a lot more with Naruto then Hinata has. She's been through good and bad times. And she is also willing to fight for Naruto.
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #31
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yes I realize Hinata's love for Naruto is real and deep, but just because Hinata loves Naruto that much, doesn't mean Naruto feels the same way. Naruto has always, from day one been in love with Sakura. And I don't think his feelings will ever change for her. You can't force someone to love you.

Sakura has been through a lot more with Naruto then Hinata has. She's been through good and bad times. And she is also willing to fight for Naruto.
Not the same way ... there is something special about Naruto and Hinata that most people can't see... and no one can understand ... not even you ... which is okay ...

all i can say is that .. they will be together .. you have no idea how convinced i am about this ...

Old 08-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #32
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not the same way ... there is something special about Naruto and Hinata that most people can't see... and no one can understand ... not even you ... which is okay ...

all i can say is that .. they will be together .. you have no idea how convinced i am about this ...
Sakura and Naruto have something even more a special. They gace a bond, a relationship that has grown! Hinata and Naruto are just plain friends and they don't really have something special.

Okay your convinced that NaruHina will happened and I am 1,000,000,000% convinced that NaruSaku will happen. And I am that convinced because, Sasuke is out of the picture now and because of Naruto and Sakura greatly grown relationship.
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:41 AM   #33
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Sakura and Naruto have something even more a special. They gace a bond, a relationship that has grown! Hinata and Naruto are just plain friends and they don't really have something special.

Okay your convinced that NaruHina will happened and I am 1,000,000,000% convinced that NaruSaku will happen. And I am that convinced because, Sasuke is out of the picture now and because of Naruto and Sakura greatly grown relationship.

NaruSaku doesn't even exist because what they have is friendship and a very strong one. Theres nothing special about them only their strong and devoted teamspirit... But what Naruto and Hinata has is beyond what i imagine ... Theres no need for me to continue because it's already written that they will be together ..

Last edited by Miss Bella Rose; 08-27-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #34
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
NaruSaku doesn't even exist because what they have and is friendship and what they have is strong. Theres nothing special about them only their strong and devoted teamspirit... But what Naruto and Hinata has is beyond what i imagine ... Theres no need for me to continue because it's already written that they will be together ..
Not only do they have a strong bond and relationship, Naruto is IN LOVE WITH SAKURA! And Naruto and Hinata have nothing but a friendship, Naruto doesn't even have a crush on Hinata!
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:53 AM   #35
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Not only do they have a strong bond and relationship, Naruto is IN LOVE WITH SAKURA! And Naruto and Hinata have nothing but a friendship, Naruto doesn't even have a crush on Hinata!
Naruto is not in love with Sakura ... I've never heard him say it ..did you ? cos I haven't ... Naruto is ''attracted'' to Sakura ..and that's just it ... but when it comes down to love ...there is someone else ... someone who has had eyes and years only for him... someone who loved him ''not being attracted'' to ...from the day one.

I accept that we have our different opinions ... it's just what my heart says...

Old 08-27-2010, 12:06 PM   #36
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Naruto is not in love with Sakura ... I've never heard him say it ..did you ? cos I haven't ... Naruto is ''attracted'' to Sakura ..and that's just it ... but when it comes down to love ...there is someone else ... someone who has had eyes and years only for him... someone who loved him ''not being attracted'' to ...from the day one.

I accept that we have our different opinions ... it's just what my heart says...
Naruto has never said that no, but I know when a guy is in love with a girl! Trust me, I've experienced love. And I know Naruto is in love with Sakura.

And yes thank you with agreeing that you and I have different opinions.
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #37
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Naruto has never said that no, but I know when a guy is in love with a girl! Trust me, I've experienced love. And I know Naruto is in love with Sakura.

And yes thank you with agreeing that you and I have different opinions.

well i guess that's says it all since he hasn't said a word about it then it must be just an innocent type of attraction. If you love someone you don't hide it , you say it just like Hinata did and Sakura hasn't even told Naruto that she loves him ( she even lied about it and Naruto could smell it from a mile)
and you're welcome i like to discuss stuff like that in a mannered way

... yes I have experienced love too .. on a level that no one can imagine ... and i can tell if a guy really loves you and appreciates you... i've met a lot of guys that had that attitude like Naruto had ..and i mean ''attraction'' ... but then i also met a guy that showed me the true meaning of love ... that's uncomparable .. his love was not only obvious but it was convincing... it was written

Old 08-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #38
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well i guess that's says it all since he hasn't said a word about it then it must be just an innocent type of attraction. If you love someone you don't hide it , you say it just like Hinata did and Sakura hasn't even told Naruto that she loves him ( she even lied about it and Naruto could smell it from a mile)
and you're welcome i like to discuss stuff like that in a mannered way

... yes I have experienced love too .. on a level that no one can imagine ... and i can tell if a guy really loves you and appreciates you... i've met a lot of guys that had that attitude like Naruto had ..and i mean ''attraction'' ... but then i also met a guy that showed me the true meaning of love ... that's uncomparable .. his love was not only obvious but it was convincing... it was written
Well according to me, Hinata told Naruto at the worst time possible! In the middle of a battle! Uh that's smart! Sakura, told a pretty descent time, (and has been proven that she was lying to him???) I also like debating about this kind of stuff.

Awww.... Thats so sweet! ^_^
TOO BAD!
Old 08-27-2010, 12:40 PM   #39
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Well according to me, Hinata told Naruto at the worst time possible! In the middle of a battle! Uh that's smart! Sakura, told a pretty descent time, (and has been proven that she was lying to him???) I also like debating about this kind of stuff.

Awww.... Thats so sweet! ^_^
thank you sugar ^.^

yeah ...but don't u think it was because she felt that she wanted to save him and let him know that she's doing this because she loves him and thank him for what he did for her ...her saviour <333
well ...it proves when Naruto says it was so... he must have noticed why she said it ... Do you remember how in love Sakura was with Sasuke? that deep love she had for him??? the way she told naruto was different ..cold ..and unsensitive ( i was disappointed because she wasn't convincing and it didn't warm my heart the way it warmed my heart when she told Sasuke and when Hinata said it to Naruto)... she trully loved Sasuke <33 i miss him btw ... can u now see the difference ..

Old 08-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #40
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NaruHina forever!!!!! I think this would be a great couple because Hinata has had unwavering love for Naruto and Sakura (bish) hasn't really treated Naruto fairly up until now in the vids. I just think that it's a better story if Hinata and Naruto got married and rode off into the sunset. XDD

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruhina, narusaku