Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #6041
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
Kaiser: I'm going to get some training. Plus I want to catch some more Pokes before the 8th Gym. So See ya. *Heads to Vermilion City* Ok I just purchashed this pass called the Tri Pass to get to the Sevii Islands. *Heads to the ship and gets off at One Island* Ahh what a beatufil place.
???: Outta the way kid.
Kaiser: Geez, what's there hurry? *Kaiser heads to the left and follows a path til he reaches a body of water* Go Seel use Surf!
Seel: Seel Seel! *Kaiser hops on his back and rides to the other side.
Kaiser: Return.
???: Outta tha way, brat.
Kaiser: These people are crazy. Is this Island's peoples' Achilles Heel Punctuality or what? *Kaiser heads to a mountain and stops because he sees a figure fighting two Team Rocket members.* Hold on I'll help!

(I'm gonna steal Pools' idea but change it a little bit.)

Kaiser: Whoa! Your Blue!(Green in Japan. But Blue sounds cooler.)
Blue: Are you gonna help or not? Man these guys have trained over the years...
Kaiser: Of course. Go Seel Use Ice Beam on Machamp!
TRG: Machamp use Thunderpunch on that Seel!
*The two collide knocking Machamp out due to prevous injuries*
Kaiser: Keep hitting it with Ice Beam.
Blue: Charizard use Blast Burn on Golem!
*The Ice Beam and Blast Burn hit the Golem KO'ing it*
TRG's: Were telling our boss!!
Blue and Kaiser: ???
Blue: Your pretty good kid, what's your name?
Kaiser: Kaiser, by the way I'm a big fan of you!
Blue: Ok since your such a big fan then you won't mind helping me take out Team Rocket on the Sevii Islands will you.
Kaiser: What really. It would be my honor to help you.
Blue: Great now let's finish them off here first!

(More in a little bit)

*20 Grunts later*
Kaiser: Man I thought Team Rocket was a joke but they mean business..
Blue: You can say that again. not really.
Giovanni: Blue and brat you are the ones wh oa screwing up my plans. I thought it was Red. Red would have made better time though.
Blue: Shut up! Charizard Blast Burn Now! *Charizard opens his mouth builds it with the most intense fire ever and shoots it at Giovanni.*
*The fire hits an invisible wall and disipates*
Blue: What was that? *Suddenly a figure appears behind Charizard*
Giovanni: Mewtwo use Psychic!
Kaiser: Arcanine use ExtremeSpeed on Mewtwo quick! *Arcanine rushes at Mewtwo knocking the Psychic off course hitting the wall*
Giovanni: Pure Luck Mewtwo Double Team. *Mewtwo multiplies itself*
Kaiser and Blue: Use Flamethrower! *Charizard and Arcanine stand back to back and shoot Flames at all the copies*
Giovanni: Now Metronome! *Mewtwo appears from above and waves his finger* Gulliotine! *It headed straight for Charizard*
Kaiser: Arcanine jump in front of Charizard and Use Protect! *Arcanine jumps in front of Charizard but misses the time frame to use protect and gets OHKO'd* No Arcanine! GO SEEL! (That is the least threatening threat ever besides Magikarp) Use Ice on the whole floor! *Seel covers the ground in Ice* Now Hail! *Seel conjures a Hail storm* Now Blizzard! *Seel summons a Blizzard hitting Mewtwo and Charizard*
Giovanni: Feisty aren't we Mewtwo use Metronome *Mewtwo waves it's finger* Horn Drill *it headed straight for Seel*
Blue: Charizard Get Seel outta there! *Charizard knocks Seel out of the way but is hit by the attack* Just returning the favor.
*Seel starts glowing*

(To be continued in a little bit)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #6042
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(I GOT IT! Maybe Red Blue and Yellow should be in the final tournament thing?)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #6043
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(lol that would suck! We should all have a experience with all of them like now
Examples:
Me-Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Pearl
Pool- Red, Crystal, Ruby, Diamond
Kaiser-Blue, Gold, Emerald, Platinum
That would be 12 people, then us 3= 15 and add either Vocaloid or Deidara if he ever comes back and we would have 16! 4 round right there!)
(I am talking about the tournement after all regions)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #6044
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Vocaloid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In Gamelon after seizing the island of Koridai
Posts: 6,456
Rep Power: 15
Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
(lol that would suck! We should all have a experience with all of them like now
Examples:
Me-Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Pearl
Pool- Red, Crystal, Ruby, Diamond
Kaiser-Blue, Gold, Emerald, Platinum
That would be 12 people, then us 3= 15 and add either Vocaloid or Deidara if he ever comes back and we would have 16! 4 round right there!)
(I am talking about the tournement after all regions)
(Whar's Green? And that leave someone with 1 or an extra, unless the new guys are taken in which means Black, White, Cheren, and Bell.)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #6045
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
(Whar's Green? And that leave someone with 1 or an extra, unless the new guys are taken in which means Black, White, Cheren, and Bell.)
(Instead of green kaiser went by the american version making green blue. So no gril with squirtle cause Id dont think reads the manga)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #6046
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(If it was a tourney after all reigions, i think we should be able to use all the pokemon we have captured, not just 6. lol. But moving on.... I'll go rematch Ultra)

Pool: Tentacruel, lets surf to Cinnabar. *I hop on tentacruel as we go to cinnabar* Here we go.
Ultra: Hey pool, nice battle the other day....
Pool: Thanks! I am here for a rematch too!
Ultra: That will not be needed...
Pool: Why??
Ultra: I saw you battle. You deserve this badge. *Hands Pool the badge* Here ya go
Pool: Gee whiz, thanks. My Koffing evolved into weezing too!
Ultra: Great... I can't wait to see you beat Kaiser !
Pool: Haha. Maybe. Well i best be getting on my way to the 8th gym leader.
Ultra: Good bye. And may we meet again.
Pool: Yes. *Walks off, then surfs back to Viridian then goes to the gym* Out of town? Crap.

(What do we do???)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #6047
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(Also Blue and Green are seperate people.)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:01 PM   #6048
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(well while we wait, pool i ahve been reading this amazing pokemon fanfic tell me if you want a link. The only bad part is that he kinda types what the pokemon are thinking, other than that i very much enjoy it)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #6049
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(Dude pm it to me or link it here. We need an official real time chat too. Want me to make one? I know where to.)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:14 PM   #6050
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6015932/1/New_Beginnings)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #6051
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
(Thanks!)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #6052
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
*20 Grunts later*
Kaiser: Man I thought Team Rocket was a joke but they mean business..
Blue: You can say that again. not really.
Giovanni: Blue and brat you are the ones wh oa screwing up my plans. I thought it was Red. Red would have made better time though.
Blue: Shut up! Charizard Blast Burn Now! *Charizard opens his mouth builds it with the most intense fire ever and shoots it at Giovanni.*
*The fire hits an invisible wall and disipates*
Blue: What was that? *Suddenly a figure appears behind Charizard*
Giovanni: Mewtwo use Psychic!
Kaiser: Arcanine use ExtremeSpeed on Mewtwo quick! *Arcanine rushes at Mewtwo knocking the Psychic off course hitting the wall*
Giovanni: Pure Luck Mewtwo Double Team. *Mewtwo multiplies itself*
Kaiser and Blue: Use Flamethrower! *Charizard and Arcanine stand back to back and shoot Flames at all the copies*
Giovanni: Now Metronome! *Mewtwo appears from above and waves his finger* Gulliotine! *It headed straight for Charizard*
Kaiser: Arcanine jump in front of Charizard and Use Protect! *Arcanine jumps in front of Charizard but misses the time frame to use protect and gets OHKO'd* No Arcanine! GO SEEL! (That is the least threatening threat ever besides Magikarp) Use Ice on the whole floor! *Seel covers the ground in Ice* Now Hail! *Seel conjures a Hail storm* Now Blizzard! *Seel summons a Blizzard hitting Mewtwo and Charizard*
Giovanni: Feisty aren't we Mewtwo use Metronome *Mewtwo waves it's finger* Horn Drill *it headed straight for Seel*
Blue: Charizard Get Seel outta there! *Charizard knocks Seel out of the way but is hit by the attack* Just returning the favor.
*Seel starts glowing*

(To be continued in a little bit)
(Pool Can have Emerald, Ruby's cooler)

*Seel continues to glow and takes on a different shape*
Dewgong: Dewgong!!
Kaiser: Wow! Use Blizzard Dewgong! *Dewgong summons a storm and it clashes into Mewtwo*
Giovanni: Hmph! This has gone on long enough. *Giovanni raises his hand a disappears with Mewtwo*
Blue: Looks like we will have to chase after him.
Kaiser: As much as I'd like to Blue I have to go visit my parents on the neighboring island.
Blue: Okay. I'll give you a call if I need you deal?
Kaiser: Deal.

Kaiser: *Hops on Dewgong and swims to the neighboring island (not Two Island) and gets off*
Dad: Hello son. Your brother just left.
Kaiser: Really I didn't think he would come back?
Dad: Are you coming back to stay?
Kaiser: No I just came by to say hello since I was training on One Island.
Dad: Show me how much you've trained since you left! Go Arcanine! *6 Arcanine Appear*
Kaiser: 5 on 6? Fine. Go Arcanine, Lecta, Scizor, Dewgong, Aerodactyl! *All of them appear*
Dad: Interesting only 5? Hah!
Kaiser: I only need these five! Arcanine use Earthquake! Aerodactyl carry Dewgong, Scizor Carry Lecta up in the air! *The Earthquake hits Dad's Arcanines' KO'ing them* What tha?
Dad: Looks I forgot to heal my Arcanine you win, bye!
Kaiser: ..... Yeah good to see you too dad.. *Jumps on Aerodactyl and flies to Fuschia* Alright time to catch that Pokemon!

(Guess which one I'm gonna catch?)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #6053
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
(Pool Can have Emerald, Ruby's cooler)

*Seel continues to glow and takes on a different shape*
Dewgong: Dewgong!!
Kaiser: Wow! Use Blizzard Dewgong! *Dewgong summons a storm and it clashes into Mewtwo*
Giovanni: Hmph! This has gone on long enough. *Giovanni raises his hand a disappears with Mewtwo*
Blue: Looks like we will have to chase after him.
Kaiser: As much as I'd like to Blue I have to go visit my parents on the neighboring island.
Blue: Okay. I'll give you a call if I need you deal?
Kaiser: Deal.

Kaiser: *Hops on Dewgong and swims to the neighboring island (not Two Island) and gets off*
Dad: Hello son. Your brother just left.
Kaiser: Really I didn't think he would come back?
Dad: Are you coming back to stay?
Kaiser: No I just came by to say hello since I was training on One Island.
Dad: Show me how much you've trained since you left! Go Arcanine! *6 Arcanine Appear*
Kaiser: 5 on 6? Fine. Go Arcanine, Lecta, Scizor, Dewgong, Aerodactyl! *All of them appear*
Dad: Interesting only 5? Hah!
Kaiser: I only need these five! Arcanine use Earthquake! Aerodactyl carry Dewgong, Scizor Carry Lecta up in the air! *The Earthquake hits Dad's Arcanines' KO'ing them* What tha?
Dad: Looks I forgot to heal my Arcanine you win, bye!
Kaiser: ..... Yeah good to see you too dad.. *Jumps on Aerodactyl and flies to Fuschia* Alright time to catch that Pokemon!

(Guess which one I'm gonna catch?)
(Haunter/Ghastly.)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #6054
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
(Haunter/Ghastly.)
(In Fuschia City? No in the Safari Zone)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #6055
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
(In Fuschia City? No in the Safari Zone)
(Uhh wrong city for me, lol uhm Psyduck? lol)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #6056
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
NinjaVanish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside of a crust-less hotdog bun.
Posts: 1,556
Rep Power: 10
NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
(Don't be worried. Long posts are AWESOME! )
(Awesome! xD)
Me:*Waiting for Nurse Joy to heal up my pokemon and decides to check what pokemon it is that Lafe gave to me* Hmm...I wonder what it is. *Sends it out and sees what looks almost like a brownish tan armadillo*
Sandshrew:Shrewwwwww!!!
Me:Whoa!! Is that a sandshrew?! *Whips out pokedex and finds it's moves and level* Hmm...level 12 huh? Pretty good, considering my Pidgeotto is 18 and Sparkz is 14. Woah...Pidgeotto is 18. Maybe fighting so many wild pokemon will work in my favor! (Does level even matter in the roleplay?) Awesome! And woah he has some moves from TMs as well! That Lafe guy is pretty awesome for this!!
Nurse Joy:Here's your pokemon back, Hinoko. They're all healed and ready to go. Aww cute sandshrew! *Hands back Sparkz and Pidgeotto*
Me:Thanks! And yeah, I just got him. I can see him as a great member of the team, totally! We're going to challenge the gym leader as well, as soon as possible actually!
Nurse Joy:Good luck! I need to take care of some other patients now, so see you!
Me:Thanks! *Sends out Sparkz and Pidgeotto* Sparkz, since you did so well for us in the last battle, here's a special apple I bought for you in the pokemart next door. *Hands Sparkz apple* And Pidgeotto, here's your reward for winning in that last match, AND for growing so much since I first met you. *Feeds a bunch of seeds from my hand* I got that at the mart as well. Sandshrew, if you do good then you get a reward. I know you'll make a good team member, so good luck out there, I have confidence in you!
Sparkz, Pidgeotto, and Sandshrew:Chu!! Geotto!! Shrew!!
Me:Alright guys, let's hit up that gym now! Are you ready?!
Sparkz, Pidgeotto, and Sandshrew:Chu!! Geotto!! Shrew!!
__________________
Bro's-sasukeXuchiha and klaimore/naruto
Epic Sis-sakurasasuke1214
The hotdog to my crust-less bun-SakuraRen <3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #6057
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
(Awesome! xD)
Me:*Waiting for Nurse Joy to heal up my pokemon and decides to check what pokemon it is that Lafe gave to me* Hmm...I wonder what it is. *Sends it out and sees what looks almost like a brownish tan armadillo*
Sandshrew:Shrewwwwww!!!
Me:Whoa!! Is that a sandshrew?! *Whips out pokedex and finds it's moves and level* Hmm...level 12 huh? Pretty good, considering my Pidgeotto is 18 and Sparkz is 14. Woah...Pidgeotto is 18. Maybe fighting so many wild pokemon will work in my favor! (Does level even matter in the roleplay?) Awesome! And woah he has some moves from TMs as well! That Lafe guy is pretty awesome for this!!
Nurse Joy:Here's your pokemon back, Hinoko. They're all healed and ready to go. Aww cute sandshrew! *Hands back Sparkz and Pidgeotto*
Me:Thanks! And yeah, I just got him. I can see him as a great member of the team, totally! We're going to challenge the gym leader as well, as soon as possible actually!
Nurse Joy:Good luck! I need to take care of some other patients now, so see you!
Me:Thanks! *Sends out Sparkz and Pidgeotto* Sparkz, since you did so well for us in the last battle, here's a special apple I bought for you in the pokemart next door. *Hands Sparkz apple* And Pidgeotto, here's your reward for winning in that last match, AND for growing so much since I first met you. *Feeds a bunch of seeds from my hand* I got that at the mart as well. Sandshrew, if you do good then you get a reward. I know you'll make a good team member, so good luck out there, I have confidence in you!
Sparkz, Pidgeotto, and Sandshrew:Chu!! Geotto!! Shrew!!
Me:Alright guys, let's hit up that gym now! Are you ready?!
Sparkz, Pidgeotto, and Sandshrew:Chu!! Geotto!! Shrew!!
(You are starting out as an awesome trainer. It would be awesome to face you someday!)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #6058
Sai's brother
Jonin
 
Sai's brother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I live with you. We share beds remember D:
Posts: 18,027
Rep Power: 21
Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

((@Vocaloid ~ Since I'm never here just remove me from the 8th Kanto Gym))
__________________
Friend Code: 0576-5612-6259
DRAGON SAFARI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #6059
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
NinjaVanish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside of a crust-less hotdog bun.
Posts: 1,556
Rep Power: 10
NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
(You are starting out as an awesome trainer. It would be awesome to face you someday!)
(Thanks, and it'd be awesome to face you someday as well!)
__________________
Bro's-sasukeXuchiha and klaimore/naruto
Epic Sis-sakurasasuke1214
The hotdog to my crust-less bun-SakuraRen <3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #6060
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
(Thanks, and it'd be awesome to face you someday as well!)
(I'd be willing to travel to pallet town for a 1 on 1 battle. Your Pidgetto vs my Nidoking or choose another from my sig.)
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.