Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Jon Stewart VS Stephen Colbert

Who wins?
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Jon Stewart VS Stephen Colbert

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Well they are both awesome I must say.

But to choose, to choose..

I must think about this and get back to you =(

But seriously they're awesome.

I can't wait for people to start seriously debating here, it's gonna be epic.

This forum does have a lot of Republicans....

Well I'll be waiting. :LOS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post

This forum does have a lot of Republicans....

Well I'll be waiting. :LOS

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 08-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Hey man, Republican are people too.
Spoiler:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #6
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

There are selfish greedy people in any group and etc.

Not that it is so amazing or anything.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 08-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #7
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

But seriously.

Spoiler:
Old 08-26-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But seriously.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 08-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #9
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

^Credits to Darth Nihilus.

But seriously, here's an assortment of cool Epic Fail pictures.
Spoiler:
Old 08-26-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Who wins?
Steven Colbert has more energy than John Stuart. Often times, you find John stuart trying to pass common sense to his viewers, while Steven Colbert acts like a hyper 2 year old during a sugar rush. xD It could come close since John stuart is Steven's sensei. xDD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:35 PM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^Credits to Darth Nihilus.

But seriously, here's an assortment of cool Epic Fail pictures.
Spoiler:
+reps if it is possible

Did you ever read Red hulk invades Fairy Tail?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 08-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #12
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Steven Colbert has more energy than John Stuart. Often times, you find John stuart trying to pass common sense to his viewers, while Steven Colbert acts like a hyper 2 year old during a sugar rush. xD It could come close since John stuart is Steven's sensei. xDD
Hmm, well I like Colbert better sometimes and sometimes not, but mostly Jon Stewart is better imo.

Spoiler:

VS

Couldn't find an epic one of him so I used a regular one xD

Well actually the more I look at it, Colbert's like "Im all ready for this and got a lot of armor and stuff so GG" And Jon's like "Lolwut I'm just gonna casually sit here and act cool"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
+reps if it is possible

Did you ever read Red hulk invades Fairy Tail?
Nope, what's it about?

.... If the title doesn't make it obvious
Old 08-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #13
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm, well I like Colbert better sometimes and sometimes not, but mostly Jon Stewart is better imo.

Spoiler:

VS

Well actually the more I look at it, Colbert's like "Im all ready for this and got a lot of armor and stuff so GG" And Jon's like "Lolwut I'm just gonna casually sit here and act cool"

Nope, what's it about?

I like both equally,but I think Steven Colbert's overzealous fans would aid him in the last moment to kill John Stuart.x D

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #14
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

VS

Nope, what's it about?

PM sent.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 08-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #15
Gama
Freshmen Academy Student

Gama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm pretty sure Stewart wins. He gave Colbert his start and even though Colbert may have a higher number of crazy fans, Stewart has better guest.
Gama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:22 AM   #16
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Stewart's guest's are more enjoyable.
I find his points to be more valid.

He mixes seriousness with humor, as opposed to Colbert who just relies more on humor.

I like them both,

But John is just to much of a bad-ass to lose.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:20 AM   #17
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Both are funny but Colbert is just a tad funnier. I dunno, maybe it's his delivery that gets me.
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battlegrounds, colbert, fight, jon, jon stewart, stephen, stephen colbert, stewart