Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #55801
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
To make you happy!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I edited the sunglasses in this one:

Spoiler:

Those were taken last week.
You're so lovely Diana. ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 08-25-2010, 11:38 AM   #55802
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
She's really busy right now though to watch anime. She has to do a lot of soccer practices and games, home work, and so much other crap. It's unfortunate how she can't be a kid right now. XDD
I...loved.....Sailor Moon when I was a kid. And yes!!! It takes a true man to admit such a thing!!!!
At least she can have fun on the soccer practices and games! ;D

Reallly? YAY!!!
You're a true man, you just proved it! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
She is.
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Old 08-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #55803
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Awww thanks! ^_^
It was great! =D

How are you, twinnie? <3
No problem; good to have you guys back.

Aaah, really busy lately. Homebound, on the computer, and doing work for the past day or two. I really want to go out somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
I wish you the best with school/SAT prep and I hope you're having fun on those family trips! ;D
Where did you go with your family? ^^

*Cuddles CLOSER* P:

<3
Hahaha, thanks Patricia. I'll do my best.

Went up to the Mountains recently. We canoed down the river for a whole day; rained the entire time, but it was still hella fun.

P:<

Old 08-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #55804
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Gordie! <333

I missed you! ='D

And thank you very much...
*shoots both arms straight in the air* VICTORY IS MINE!!!! finally found a way to view your pics since this site for some reason won't let me see them on a web page. Very nice pics and nice sunglasses edit

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
Old 08-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #55805
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm blushing even more now. ^///^

She's really busy right now though to watch anime. She has to do a lot of soccer practices and games, home work, and so much other crap. It's unfortunate how she can't be a kid right now. XDD
I...loved.....Sailor Moon when I was a kid. And yes!!! It takes a true man to admit such a thing!!!!
*Doesn't admit that my first anime was Sailor moon >.>
Quote:
At least she can have fun on the soccer practices and games! ;D

Reallly? YAY!!!
You're a true man, you just proved it! XD

She is.
You are too.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #55806
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Gigi where did you get those shorts? I need a pair to show off my backside for KT.
Hahahahaha

I can lend you my shorts, if you want.

Quote:
I'm blushing even more now. ^///^
Awww

Quote:
Thanks!!!

Quote:
She is.
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
No problem; good to have you guys back.

Aaah, really busy lately. Homebound, on the computer, and doing work for the past day or two. I really want to go out somewhere.
Thank you, twinnie!

Come to my house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
*shoots both arms straight in the air* VICTORY IS MINE!!!! finally found a way to view your pics since this site for some reason won't let me see them on a web page. Very nice pics and nice sunglasses edit
Awesome, sweetie!

THANKS! <3
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:33 PM   #55807
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hahahahaha

Awww

Thanks!!!

<3

Thank you, twinnie!

Come to my house!

Awesome, sweetie!

THANKS! <3
Sweetie? when'd you start calling me that?*eyes start spinning from the white screen and lines of code*

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 08-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #55808
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hahaha, thanks Patricia. I'll do my best.

Went up to the Mountains recently. We canoed down the river for a whole day; rained the entire time, but it was still hella fun.

P:<
You lucky! =O
That sounds sooo exciting!!! XD

Quote:
You are too.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Awww... You're too sweet, Ryan!
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 08-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #55809
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hahahahaha

Awww

Thanks!!!

<3

Thank you, twinnie!

Come to my house!

Awesome, sweetie!

THANKS! <3
^^ No problem miss. ^^
Quote:
You lucky! =O
That sounds sooo exciting!!! XD

Awww... You're too sweet, Ryan!
*takes a leap of faith off a cliff >.>

Quote:

Old 08-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #55810
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I havent posted a picture in almost a year....

/stretches fingers...

Spoiler:
So you can wait longer.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:33 PM   #55811
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Spoiler:
So you can wait longer.
/Slaps knee

Fine then.

EDIT @ GG: Hahahaha, I should, shouldn't I? :P

Old 08-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #55812
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Sweetie? when'd you start calling me that?*eyes start spinning from the white screen and lines of code*
Hahaha

Think about it and give me an answer.

*Goes for a hug, hopping you don't trick me*

Quote:
^^ No problem miss. ^^

Quote:

/stretches fingers...

Spoiler:
So you can wait longer.
A TBC picture... >8D

Spoiler:
FUUUUUU-

Quote:
EDIT @ GG: Hahahaha, I should, shouldn't I? :P
Yes, you should! xD

*Prepares a room for you* ;D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 08-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #55813
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's my lover...I mean TBC. >.>

Old 08-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #55814
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hahaha

Think about it and give me an answer.

*Goes for a hug, hopping you don't trick me*
*dodges* not in public GG.

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 08-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #55815
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That's my lover...I mean TBC. >.>
*looks at your sig* yes I do understand binary

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 08-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #55816
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
*dodges* not in public GG.
*Falls* >.< xD

Ok, flamey. ^_^
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 08-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #55817
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
To make you happy!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I edited the sunglasses in this one:

Spoiler:

Those were taken last week.
Lookin' good
Quote:

/stretches fingers...

Spoiler:
So you can wait longer.
I WAS TRICKED!

Old 08-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #55818
Naruka_Uzamaki
Apprentice Genin

Naruka_Uzamaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 08-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #55819
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Lookin' good
Thank you so much! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruka_Uzamaki View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Beautiful!
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 08-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #55820
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruka_Uzamaki View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Amazing pics, Naruka!

I love your eyes on the first one, they look beautiful! ^^
The second pic is really cute and the dog is soo adorable! xD
The last one is my favourite, you're stunning! ;D
Closed Thread