Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #55401
Mai
Chunin

Location: A place, in the US, on North America, on planet Earth. In the Milkyway Galaxy, which is in Space.
Mai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Mai Send a message via Skype™ to Mai
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

So, haven't been on here for a bit. School started and all the other crap. Here what's been going on.
Spoiler:

I was on my way home from mail room.

Spoiler:

This is my man(: We went to see Vampires Suck-which is awesome by the way. *giggle*

Spoiler:

My new best friend: Abby. We cosplayed as Itachi-me, and Sakura-her. Then we walked around town, and some people that I knew thought we were gonna mug them. Haha! It was so good.

Spoiler:

This is my red salsa dress. I felt like wearing it around the house.

Spoiler:

This is my kitty, Smokey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #55402
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Holy crap, I haven't posted here in like..a year

Well, I got some new pics. I figured I'd add 'em. Since I haven't added any in so long xD

Numero un.
That girl on my left, noooo idea who she is

Spoiler:

Deux

Spoiler:

Uuugh. Fat arms :[

You have cool friends,

and skinny arms,

and are very pretty. ^^

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 08-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #55403
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Me and my friend, I'm on the right.
Yeah, my bathroom is pink, deal with it.

Spoiler:

Just me.

Spoiler:

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 08-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #55404
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ I love your bathroom picture. You and your friend look awesome!

Old 08-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #55405
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks. ^^

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 08-21-2010, 11:00 PM   #55406
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

<3
A pic
Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #55407
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Hope you Enjoyed it <3

Old 08-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #55408
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
<3
A pic
Spoiler:
This is a USER Image Album.

Not "Somerandomdoodles Album" There are threads for doodles, this is not one of them.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #55409
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Actually it was a self Portrait :3
I believe that sorta counts as a User

Old 08-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #55410
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Actually it was a self Portrait :3
I believe that sorta counts as a User
How does a friggin unicorn count as a user?
Old 08-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #55411
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

We were drawing looney....Soo yea xD
And it kept proggressing until it became a horsey xD

Old 08-21-2010, 11:29 PM   #55412
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Nice doodles xD and nice picsw Lady Tsunade

I will not hesitate.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #55413
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed Uchiha View Post
How does a friggin unicorn count as a user?
Teehee. Made me lol and it's kinda true what you say...

Old 08-22-2010, 01:17 AM   #55414
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Well, I got some new pics. I figured I'd add 'em. Since I haven't added any in so long xD

Numero un.

Spoiler:

Deux

Spoiler:

You're gorgeous, and you do NOT have fat arms. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post
So, haven't been on here for a bit. School started and all the other crap. Here what's been going on.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This is my man(: We went to see Vampires Suck-which is awesome by the way. *giggle*

Spoiler:

My new best friend: Abby. We cosplayed as Itachi-me, and Sakura-her. Then we walked around town, and some people that I knew thought we were gonna mug them. Haha! It was so good.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This is my kitty, Smokey
Very pretty. =]

I need to get a dress to just casually wear around the house. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post

Spoiler:

Just me.

Spoiler:
Kawaii!

Old 08-22-2010, 01:57 AM   #55415
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

Numero un.

Spoiler:

Deux

Spoiler:

You're beautiful! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This is my kitty, Smokey
Pretty. I wanna go see that movie, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post

Spoiler:

Just me.

Spoiler:
You and your friend're cute :3

Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #55416
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

v.v .........Pics time........

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
xDD

Wicked Twister at Cedar Point (I went there Wednesday)

Spoiler:
xD

Me I think in line for the Corkscrew. O.o"

Spoiler:
:3

The dragster. It's very tall. xD

Spoiler:
x3

Me getting on the Maverick. (Which was epic. xD)

Spoiler:
:d

Sky view of a part of Cedar Point, you can see the Raptor (green) and the Blue Streak (blue)

Spoiler:
=D

The wild cat. >.<

Last edited by EmoSakura; 09-08-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #55417
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
v.v .........Pics time........

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wicked Twister at Cedar Point (I went there Wednesday)

Spoiler:

Me I think in line for the Corkscrew. O.o"

Spoiler:

The dragster. It's very tall. xD

Spoiler:

Me getting on the Maverick. (Which was epic. xD)

Spoiler:

Sky view of a part of Cedar Point, you can see the Raptor (green) and the Blue Streak (blue)

Spoiler:

The wild cat. >.<
hey EMO I went there before you know man I love the point lol

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 08-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #55418
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

For someone that is supposedly "emo", you smile too much. Either be the happy girl you look or just look all groggy and more grunch-y. XDDDD/kidding
Very nice pics Emo-san.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #55419
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
hey EMO I went there before you know man I love the point lol
GOTTA LOVE THE POINT! xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jock View Post
For someone that is supposedly "emo", you smile too much. Either be the happy girl you look or just look all groggy and more grunch-y. XDDDD/kidding
Very nice pics Emo-san.
Thanx. And =P then it doesnt look appealing. Im actually depressed at this very moment. So if i took a pic, I'd look all sad. >.<
Old 08-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #55420
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Beautiful pictures, Emo! Theme parks are the best, I hope you had fun.

Closed Thread