Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Shinmaru FC

Members:
Nine
Hally
A Pimp Named Vexback

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Nine; 08-21-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shinmaru FC

I shall join this
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Really? I was kidding in the other thread. Thanks Nine

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #4
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'll join, add me as 'A Pimp Named Vexback'.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

My first pimp

/delight

Old 08-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Welcome

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #7
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Do you have mod powers?

Old 08-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
naruto_jock
The Asian Sensation

naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.naruto_jock is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
I'll join, add me as 'A Pimp Named Vexback'.

I saw what you did there.
I'll be a part of the club.

naruto_jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #9
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Yay, a new member!!!

Old 08-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hate em.

Just kiddin, I'll join!
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #11
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm in.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Thanks guys!

Old 08-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #13
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkiraNeko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll join
Nous ferons tout droit
Mon bel amour, mon bel amour

Village Hidden in the Aura

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

"Peace will find us with Harmony.."

BF: Ishtar

I love small, hard-to-read font, don't you?
AkiraNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #14
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Thanks AN

Old 08-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
Link
Freshmen Academy Student

Link is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'll join.
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #16
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Thanks dude I've never met, but you must recognize greatness XD

Old 08-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #17
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Shinmaru sucks

joins

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:07 PM   #18
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Taker, you're fail so therefore I could careless about waht you just said.

Old 08-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #19
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Bumppper sticker.

Old 08-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #20
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

*ill join!! <3

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote