Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:18 PM   #41
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Any Up-coming naruto game after broken bond?

UNS 2 comes out for 360

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:28 PM   #42
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

like peaple have been saying, UNS 2 for 360 and PS3. i say this in a shaolin jump thing that my friend gave me. supposedly sasuke is bada** and Naruto is too, with new characters to play as (43 characters i think), new stages, and you can now play as akatsuke peaple. you can also explore more of konoha.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:44 AM   #43
yo.
Apprentice Genin

yo. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

whats UNS? i hope there are a few new naruto games coming out. naruto has great potential as a gaming frantise. just they need to make it a good game.
yo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #44
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo. View Post
whats UNS? i hope there are a few new naruto games coming out. naruto has great potential as a gaming frantise. just they need to make it a good game.
Ultimate Ninja Storm. And UNS 2 is due to come out for PS3 and Xbox360 this fall.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 08-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #45
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I wouldn't mind a "Filler" sequel to bonds. I love running about the place, and the fillers added craploads of new locales. Has there been any word at all from Ubisoft on a sequel??
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #46
KNIGHTRIDER2000
A False Prophet of a False Prophet

KNIGHTRIDER2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Too bad ubi is not making another one because from what i saw naruto storm sucks the story is nothing like broken bond and never will be. I wish storm wasnt coming out!!!!!
KNIGHTRIDER2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #47
new sharingan
Ninja Academy Student

new sharingan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Storm is way better the broken bond
new sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #48
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't think so. I just searched.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #49
Mustang
Ninja Academy Student

Mustang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I personal would like to see another in the series. Because from my understanding Ultimate Ninja storm 2 is pure fighting came. To me Rise Of The Ninja & Broken Bond had a nice mix of adventure , platforming, at fighting.
There's plenty of room for both game series.

However I highly doubt we will see a continuation of this one. Most likely Ultimate Ninja storm 2 is the one and only game we will see for a while.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:38 PM   #50
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHTRIDER2000 View Post
Too bad ubi is not making another one because from what i saw naruto storm sucks the story is nothing like broken bond and never will be. I wish storm wasnt coming out!!!!!
What do you mean? Storm 2 RULES, and Storm 1 beats Broken Bond.