Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 07-29-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Drawing contest! Once every week! Rep rewards!

Hello I am Kiko, you may call me Bibi, or Kiko. xD
Anyways, every week, there will be a topic, send them into the judges and if you are picked you get repped by all 3 judges.

This weeks drawing is, Kiko!
Try to draw me in anime or Chibi form as best as possible!
I have dark brown hair, that is long, grey eyes, and light carmel skin.
That is all I can tell so yeah, get started!

To be a judge:
Atleast 100 posts
Atleast 2-3 or more rep power

Judges:
Kiko - 12
Sai's Brother - 11
Mangagirl- 22

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.

Last edited by Kiko-kun; 08-19-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Drawing contest! Once every week! Rep rewards!

I wished my scanner was not broken. I could use my phone though...i'll think about entering...though it might not have any color xD

I wanna be a judge too =3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

You can be a judge!

^ My future wife.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Koanos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would like to be a judge.
Koanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i want to be a judge!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

=__= you guys want to participate now?

Edit: Mangagirl you can be judged, Konas No, you don't meet the requirments.

^ My future wife.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #7
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

yay thank chu ^^

Old 08-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #8
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

So um.. anyone want to participate? -_-

^ My future wife.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
mangagirl
Drama King

i would say me but im a judge xD

Old 08-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
Koanos
Apprentice Genin

Koanos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Unhappy Re: Drawing contest! Once every week! Rep rewards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko Hyuuga View Post
=__= you guys want to participate now?

Edit: Mangagirl you can be judged, Konas No, you don't meet the requirments.
*Giant gloom*
Hours later...
Okay I understand. I'll come back with a hundred posts.
Koanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #11
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

>__> Just do it Manga...

@ Konas: You also have to have 2-3 reputation power atleast

^ My future wife.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
mangagirl
Drama King

lol ok just a sec let me take a pic of the drawing

Old 08-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

May I be a judge?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #14
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Could I be a judge. edit never mind read through it more, and it said only 3 judge.
However if we want to commit to this contest where will we send the drawings to you, since we know we can have any fan art of naruto on this website.

Last edited by ベーゼル; 08-19-2010 at 10:04 PM.
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #15
mangagirl
Drama King

o.o a lot of pple wants to be judge

Old 08-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #16
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think I have a good eye for drawing, may I be a judge Kiko-chan?

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #17
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
lol ok just a sec let me take a pic of the drawing
YEA SO DO IT!!! Please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto|Uzumaki View Post
May I be a judge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ベーゼル View Post
Could I be a judge.
We already have 3 judges to both of you...
but since Sai probably won't be doing it you two can do it.

@ Leaf: NO xD

^ My future wife.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #18
mangagirl
Drama King

lmao pple post drawings xD

Old 08-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #19
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Q ___ Q I know right...

^ My future wife.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #20
mangagirl
Drama King

i did it for a special someone XD lolz
its not the best but u wanted me to post..
Spoiler: